Jump to content
Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi

Hindu+Muslim Descendants of Gurmukhs

Recommended Posts

Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi

Hello I am a 18th generation I(Hindu) descendant of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and I am writing a book about the lakhs of non-Sikhs who respect Sikhism

I have met other Hindu's and Muslim descendants of Sikh Guru's and Gurmukhs and all owe their wealth to Sikh Sangat who give us satkaar

Dhan Baba Nanak! Jai Mata Di! Nabi ya Rasul ko Salaam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bro I'm a sodhi as well, Iv always wanted to know more about the family tree      will be a great book ...

Edited by puzzled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pakhand

There are thousands of Hindu's with the surnames Bedi, Bhalla and Sodhi who claim to be between the 18th to 20th generational kul of Guru Sahibaan. They operate very profitable Mandirs which have one cheap painting of Guru Nanak inside them batched with various idols and collect all the money offered from Sikhs naive enough to pass through.

There are also many Mehra's and Dutt's who are Hindu yet claim to be the descendants of (sehajdhari Sikh) Moti Ram Mehra and Amritdhari Shaheed Kirpa Singh (formerly known as Pandit Kirpa Ram Dutt).

This pakhand is not only restricted to India as now there are even Muslims in Pakistan earning money out of naive and gullible Sikhs by claiming to the Muslims descendants of the first Guru ka Sikh (Bhai Mardana Ji).

The question that has to be asked is why would Guru Sahibaan and Sikh Gurmukhs whose descendents were provably part of the Sikh Sangat change from faith in Ik Onkar to believing in pedophile slaveowners or the caste system and worshipping cows? Or is that Sikhs encourage this pakhand by virtue of our gullibility? Whereas if someone tried to make a living by claiming to be a Christian or Jewish descendent of Muhammad they would be laughed out of court and similarly most Hindu's avoid claiming to descendants of Lord Buddha or Mahavir Jain as they know that most Buddhists and Jains are too smart to be fooled by such nonsense. But Sikhs on the other hand can easily be conned by charlatans and pakhandi's

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hindu's do not worship cows. they respect them tho some take it too far . but none the less cows are not gods in Hinduism . its quite fashionable to abuse Hinduism and Hindus by calling them cow worshippers, piss drinkers, <banned word filter activated> worshippers. tree worshippers and so on yet they have zero understanding of Hinduism and how in theory it's a  very simple faith when broken down to its original form. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pakhand
12 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Hindu's do not worship cows. they respect them tho some take it too far . but none the less cows are not gods in Hinduism . its quite fashionable to abuse Hinduism and Hindus by calling them cow worshippers, piss drinkers,

Bro my response was not to diss Hindu's as individuals. But believe or not there are many who literally worship Gau Mata as a Goddess and you will see Hindutva sponsored cows with the Guru's as part of it. I agree that the anti-Sikh trolls on this site who hate on Hindu's by describing them as cow piss drinkers do that in order to create hatred and prevent Hindu's learning about Sikhi (Sanatan Dharam).

Image result for cow featuring guru nanak inside it

image.jpeg.0322cbe7d1b3fe88cce75a759e427234.jpeg

The point of my post was to bring awareness about crooks who are unashamedly Hindu and Muslim but earn a living by pimping lies that they are descendents of Sikh Guru's or famous Gurmukhs of the Sikh Panth. I am very sorry if that accidentally offended you in the process as I like most of your cool posts and hate trolls like puzzledtoo or others who diss people deliberately to create hatred between Hindu's and Sikhs. People who refer to other posters as cow pi$$ drinkers are clearly trolls so please ignore them. Anyhow Wolves have been playing pi$$ poor of late (if you'll excuse the pun!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no offence was taken. those Hindus that worship cows are way out of touch with reality and have made Hinduism look like a joke. when you think about it  Hinduism is just about mediation, respecting living things and living with nature. there is only one god but has many forms which represent its own meaning.  but over the centuries or so nonsense has been added.    Sri Guru  Nanak Dev Ji alluded to this point all the nonsense and injustice of the cast system in Hinduism. as for Mandirs etc in the Uk , they are run like a business, the pundits only care to make money. The pundit at the main Mandir in Wolverhampton comes works 5 hours a day in the temple where he mostly watches cricket (The mandir has sky sports)  he makes money off weddings funerals and on top of that he rents out properties so he is a landlord  aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for Wolves that 2-0 loss vs Huddersfield was shocking, the worst I have seen wolves play since Nuno took over. all the players played crap especially Neves. Cardiff is a must-win match now. can't afford to lose as we will then be in a relegation battle. Nuno needs to change the formation to 4--3-3 vs Cardiff as we get bullied easily in midfield and need a 3rd midfielder someone like Dendockar. btw I think I know who you are lol?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know for sure about the original poster but I'm a sodhi and come from a sikh family. Iv actually never met a hindu sodhi before but there probably are a few out there. In my dad's pind there are around 10 sodhi houses and most of them are amritdhari sikhs. My family are like the only non amritdhari moneh ones. All the sodhi houses in our pind are clustered together. My thia says that all the sodhi houses in the pind are distant relatives and that several generations back we moved from the anandpur area and settled in the current pind.  Don't know much more    

But we ain't Hindus and neither do we make money from this lol   all the sodhis in my dad's pind are farmers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Giggs 4 Utd Manager
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Don't know for sure about the original poster but I'm a sodhi and come from a sikh family.

Yes bro there are Sodhi's who are genuinely Sikh but the difference between your family and certain masands is that AFAIK your family don't go around claiming descent from Sikh Guru's. The interesting thing is that Sodhi is a personal name which was popular in Punjab across all backgrounds (similar to say the (sur)names Jassi or Billa for example) but after 1849 certain Hindu Khatri's at the encouragement of the British took to appropriating it as a sign of descent despite the fact that the Sodhi name has no link to Khatri ancestry! Furthermore, there is no validity to the claim that there was a Punjabi King who had an imaginary Sodhi kingdom on the banks of the River Ganges in Uttar Pradesh as there is nothing in Indian history indicating or authenticating such a Hindu Kingdom! Ironically these same (Hindu) Sodhi businessman have trouble accepting the fact that Mata Gujjar Kaur were indisputably of Gujjar ancestry.

3 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

As for Wolves that 2-0 loss vs Huddersfield was shocking

Something even more shocking is that the Chinese government which oppresses our Tibeti brethren and Ladakhi Sikhs and Buddhists (whilst investing billions into Pakistan) pulls the strings behind how the fascist Chinese Govt image is projected BY WW+WBA+AV+BC. Similar to how Islamofascist governments like Qatar (Etihad) and Abu Dhabi (Emirates) shield their regimes from human rights abuses against Indian workers who they treat like dogs via the soft power of "football" whilst using the profits from their dirty airlines to support Islamofascist elements. Expect more Venky's (lol) copycats in the future backed by Modi if he wins re-election next year.

3 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Sri Guru  Nanak Dev Ji alluded to this point all the nonsense and injustice of the cast system in Hinduism. as for Mandirs etc in the Uk , they are run like a business, the pundits only care to make money. The pundit at the main Mandir in Wolverhampton comes works 5 hours a day in the temple where he mostly watches cricket (The mandir has sky sports)  he makes money off weddings funerals and on top of that he rents out properties so he is a landlord  as well. 

Well pointed out bro and yes not a bad job watching cricket all day long and protesting against caste equality legislation in the UK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Guest Pakhand said:

There are thousands of Hindu's with the surnames Bedi, Bhalla and Sodhi who claim to be between the 18th to 20th generational kul of Guru Sahibaan. They operate very profitable Mandirs which have one cheap painting of Guru Nanak inside them batched with various idols and collect all the money offered from Sikhs naive enough to pass through.

There are also many Mehra's and Dutt's who are Hindu yet claim to be the descendants of (sehajdhari Sikh) Moti Ram Mehra and Amritdhari Shaheed Kirpa Singh (formerly known as Pandit Kirpa Ram Dutt).

This pakhand is not only restricted to India as now there are even Muslims in Pakistan earning money out of naive and gullible Sikhs by claiming to the Muslims descendants of the first Guru ka Sikh (Bhai Mardana Ji).

The question that has to be asked is why would Guru Sahibaan and Sikh Gurmukhs whose descendents were provably part of the Sikh Sangat change from faith in Ik Onkar to believing in pedophile slaveowners or the caste system and worshipping cows? Or is that Sikhs encourage this pakhand by virtue of our gullibility? Whereas if someone tried to make a living by claiming to be a Christian or Jewish descendent of Muhammad they would be laughed out of court and similarly most Hindu's avoid claiming to descendants of Lord Buddha or Mahavir Jain as they know that most Buddhists and Jains are too smart to be fooled by such nonsense. But Sikhs on the other hand can easily be conned by charlatans and pakhandi's

 

You don't know what you are talking about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest $ant $amaj Pakhandio

Sant Samaj and various Pakhandi Baba's also claim that the Chaar Sahibzade were actually the Hindu Deities Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu and Mahesh in their so-called imaginary past lives.

Even the Panj Piare are claimed by Sant Samaj Badal-RSS to be the reincarnations of various Hindu gods and goddesses as they know the revolutionary posed by the Indian public realising that so-called untouchables from Gujarat, Orissa, Karnataka etc all united into the brotherhood of the Khalsa Panth as Sikhs.

Hindutva agents like the Sant Samaj even claim that the Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in previous lives who divided up the order GurGaddi as a business deal with no connection to Bibek Buddhi of our Guru Sahibaan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 8:02 PM, Guest Pakhand said:

Bro my response was not to diss Hindu's as individuals. But believe or not there are many who literally worship Gau Mata as a Goddess and you will see Hindutva sponsored cows with the Guru's as part of it. I agree that the anti-Sikh trolls on this site who hate on Hindu's by describing them as cow piss drinkers do that in order to create hatred and prevent Hindu's learning about Sikhi (Sanatan Dharam).

Image result for cow featuring guru nanak inside it

image.jpeg.0322cbe7d1b3fe88cce75a759e427234.jpeg

The point of my post was to bring awareness about crooks who are unashamedly Hindu and Muslim but earn a living by pimping lies that they are descendents of Sikh Guru's or famous Gurmukhs of the Sikh Panth. I am very sorry if that accidentally offended you in the process as I like most of your cool posts and hate trolls like puzzledtoo or others who diss people deliberately to create hatred between Hindu's and Sikhs. People who refer to other posters as cow pi$$ drinkers are clearly trolls so please ignore them. Anyhow Wolves have been playing pi$$ poor of late (if you'll excuse the pun!)

even panth dusht Amitabh Bachan has tried this BS by claiming relatedness to Guru Nanak Dev ji Via his bad chalang mum Teji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Khojidas
On 11/26/2018 at 2:14 AM, Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi said:

Hello I am a 18th generation I(Hindu) descendant of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and I am writing a book about the lakhs of non-Sikhs who respect Sikhism

I have met other Hindu's and Muslim descendants of Sikh Guru's and Gurmukhs and all owe their wealth to Sikh Sangat who give us satkaar

Dhan Baba Nanak! Jai Mata Di! Nabi ya Rasul ko Salaam!

I am very intrigued to learn of these 'Muslim' descendants of Sikh Guru's...... can you please supply the evidence also. 

 

Many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Just saw the video yesterday on WhatsApp. Was shocked but not surprised considering it's Delhi. I don't live there fortunately. Because it's a region of backward illiterate migrants from haryana, Bihar, UP , basically the wildest of states . BTW, Sikh MLAs of Delhi did create a loud opposition and apparently the 3 men responsible were suspended and further inquiry into the matter set in.  In a hindsight, I felt what if the Sikh guy was at fault ?? What if we're trying to give into our passions and looking it at from biased communal views. But you also can't deny the fact that the treatment meted out to him was in no way professional and btw, the father and kid were both beaten up in police custody too, the kid being a minor. YES THE COPS SHOULD BE FIRED.  Many , not surprisingly, within the Sikh community are seeing this incident as part of larger state sponsored oppression against sikhs.
    • https://m.tribuneindia.com/article/delhi-police-brutally-beat-up-father-and-son-on-the-street/789174/amp
    • i dont think baba ji could ever lie, but I can't come to accept that sant ji left darbar sahib while it was being desecrated.Khalsa doesn't run from the battlefield.I think they are shaheed.How else could you explain this picture:
      Here's a scenario I thought where they are shaheed but still "come back". They might pargat as a jot like how people have darshan of shaheed singhs and "come back" like that. Sant ji isn't gone anywhere from where they need to come back,like all shaheeds and other Sikhs in sachkhand.I also thought that perhaps they would take birth for the sake of the panth again as if they haven't done enough already.   Regardless of what we think individually, it isn't going to change anything for ourselves or for the panth.We just need to focus on ourselves and what will happen will happen.
    • we need a digital database with full pictures of the original saroops alongside a typed version of each aang.That might be a solution to remove suspicion of editing,and modification.It should be available to all online on a database and form a library. 

      It would be a huge benefit to the panth if the sgpc would work for the panth.We can make our panth a force to be reckoned with an international scale,and make Sikhi flourish.Most people don't know about Sikhi and denounce religion for reasons like not matching with science but Sikhi does,and people don't know.I think it needs to be restructured in a more dictatorship like structure where you have one appointed jathedar who has full control and no elections or democracy to elect people.The jathedar should be a brahamgyani,someone the panth will stand behind. Of course, the challenge is finding such a leader,maybe maharaj will/has sent someone.  
    • Just saw the video of the Delhi coppers beating up the Father and son. Though I absolutely condemn what the police did as it was despicable.  The father did not help matters by running back at about 5 coppers especially with his son being in tow where his young teenage son got a kicking. (His son was trying to stop his father). I will try to link the video, but I think we try to act like the warriors of old but even they would know when to fight back and when to retreat.  I see this in a few videos where Urban Sikhs in metro areas do bone headed things like this particularly with the police. There was another video where this very tall Singh choke slammed a copper before he scarpered off on his moped. It's always this: "Meh Singh ya, meh Singh yeh" with this puffy chest. Even a rural pendu Sikh in Punjab is not that dumb to do things like this.  You can't win as a Sikh in a Hindu majority area where the police is going to be against you.  If the guy was beaten up by himself is one thing bit the fact that his son got beaten as well is downright irresponsible.  We have to be smarter than that. @AjeetSingh2019 you are an Urban Metro Sikh, please explain    
×

Important Information

Terms of Use