Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi

Hindu+Muslim Descendants of Gurmukhs

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

even panth dusht Amitabh Bachan has tried this BS by claiming relatedness to Guru Nanak Dev ji Via his bad chalang mum Teji

Yeah I saw that interview, that man has so much pride that it's disgusting. He's cheated on his wife left right centre. Indians are so thick that they look up to him. 

Just now, puzzled said:

Yeah I saw that interview, that man has so much pride that it's disgusting. He's cheated on his wife left right centre. Indians are so thick that they look up to him. 

worst of it sikhs still love him are they deaf dumb and blind ?

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

worst of it sikhs still love him are they deaf dumb and blind ?

I know right. My mum told me that when he had an serious accident during a shooting back in his hey days   sikhs actually kept paaths at gurdwareh for the recovery of his health!   These actors are treated like devi devte    no wonder you can cut through their ego with a knife. 

I'm really surprised but many older punjabis love him! 

Guest Khemu Ram Bedi

This Khem Bedi that was Amitabh's ancestor was notoriously very anti-Sikh.

Khem Bedi hated Giani Ditt Singh and the (Lahore) Singh Sabha with a passion as they were revitalising the Sikh Panth.

Khem Bedi had his own competing Sanatan Sabha which claimed Sikhs were Hindu's. Khem Bedi was paid large sums by the British to undermine the Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar and the true Singh Sabha movement. The Arya Samaj and British paid him handsomely to strenghten anti-Gurmat practices in the Gurdwaras led by the Hindu Mahants.

Wherever he went he used to openly preach that Sikhs were Hindus. He used verses from Bachittar Natak to force ordinary Sikhs (that only believed in accepting Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj) to think that the Gurus were descendents of Hindu King Ram Chandra's children as Bedi's + Sodhi's.

He claimed that the Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the fifth veda of the Hindus and that Sikhs should revere the Vedas of the Hindu's as, according to him, our Guru Sahiban did so in their previous Hindu lives, as stated in the Bachittar Natak.

He was widely disliked by the Sikh Panth, but on the back of the finances from the British and his wealthy Arya Samaj friends, he set up a Sodhak Committee in 1897 of his hand picked people, to consolidate 32 wildly different versions of the Bachittar Natak which had been introduced into Punjab from Bengal via Hindu Mahants to whom the British supplied drugs like opium and prostitutes between 1875 and 1900.

It was Khem Bedi who personally decided that Benti Chaupai was best positioned next to Triya Charitar on the advice of Arya Samaj friends.

Khem Bedi's two sons Kartar and Gurbaksh also merit mention as they were staunch opponents of Bhai Kartar Singh Jhabbar, Jathedar Tehal Singh and Bhai Lachman Singh who sought to liberate Sri Nankana Sahib from Hindu Mahants who were introducing prostitutes and other anti-Gurmat practices into our Gurdwara's just like how the Muslim Massa Ranghar had done in earlier times.

Kartar Bedi was a staunch supporter of Bachittar Natak and the Hindu Mahant Narain Das who murdered 130 Sikhs at Sri Nankana Sahib in 1921. Gurbaksh Bedi was famously anti-Sikh and used to go on Hindu stages to declare that Sikhs are Hindus.

Compared to these individuals Amitabh seems more "Sikh" for at least trying to clear his name at Sri Akal Takht Sahib and denying the claims made against him.

Oh gosh all this drama.  If there really is so many who want to hold up these descendants so much switch to namdari.  The Guru placed succession in the form of granth not of human body, respect his decision fully!  Too much celebrity-ism in the panth, far too much.

On 11/25/2018 at 6:14 PM, Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi said:

Hello I am a 18th generation I(Hindu) descendant of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and I am writing a book about the lakhs of non-Sikhs who respect Sikhism

I have met other Hindu's and Muslim descendants of Sikh Guru's and Gurmukhs and all owe their wealth to Sikh Sangat who give us satkaar

Dhan Baba Nanak! Jai Mata Di! Nabi ya Rasul ko Salaam!

With full respect, how does one can verify the descendants? 

Guest sabji
1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

Throw him in a lions den.If he survives then indeed he is.

Weren't most bedis, especially sodhis kicked out and excommunated anyway because they were doing anti gurmat stuff and some even against the gurus and sikhi? Also sodhis from certain sodhi families are not supposed to be accepted e.g. the descendants of guru arjan dev jis brother.  But if they take amrit then  they are allowed     iv read that somewhere ...

Guest Fraudulent Crooks
8 hours ago, namespace said:

The Guru placed succession in the form of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj not of human body, respect his decision fully! 

Exactly brother!

7 hours ago, S1ngh said:

how does one can verify the descendants? 

There is no verification. It's just a free for all for these Hindu, so-called Sikh and Muslim pakhandi's to invent fictitious ancestry stories to con ordinary bholeh-bhaaleh Sikhs and earn a living off that. 

In Pakistan, the whole country has fake Arab or non-Hindu ancestry invented so it's common for the Muslims conning Sikhs to claim to be descended from Bhai Mardana Ji despite the fact that Bhai Mardana Ji was the first Guru ka Sikh and an apostate from Islam. As proved by the murderous attempt to kill Bhai Mardana Ji and Guru Sahib by Wali Qandari.

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

Weren't most bedis, especially sodhis kicked out and excommunated anyway because they were doing anti gurmat stuff and some even against the gurus and sikhi? Also sodhis from certain sodhi families are not supposed to be accepted e.g. the descendants of guru arjan dev jis brother.  But if they take amrit then  they are allowed     iv read that somewhere ...

Well remembered! Of the nominal so-called "Sikh" pakhandi's (as distinct from the clearly fake Hindu and the blatantly fake Muslim "descendants") the Bedi's and Sodhi's are by far the most anti-Gurmat and anti-Sikh of the whole lot! Khem Bedi and his sons openly worked for the British and supported the Hindu Mahants who the British installed to corrupt Gurdwara's and the Panth between 1849 to the 1920's 

10 hours ago, Guest Khemu Ram Bedi said:

Khem Bedi hated Giani Ditt Singh and the (Lahore) Singh Sabha with a passion as they were revitalising the Sikh Panth.

Khem Bedi had his own competing Sanatan Sabha which claimed Sikhs were Hindu's. Khem Bedi was paid large sums by the British to undermine the Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar and the true Singh Sabha movement. The Arya Samaj and British paid him handsomely to strenghten anti-Gurmat practices in the Gurdwaras led by the Hindu Mahants.

Wherever he went he used to openly preach that Sikhs were Hindus. He used verses from Bachittar Natak to force ordinary Sikhs (that only believed in accepting Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj) to think that the Gurus were descendents of Hindu King Ram Chandra's children as Bedi's + Sodhi's.

He claimed that the Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the fifth veda of the Hindus and that Sikhs should revere the Vedas of the Hindu's as, according to him, our Guru Sahiban did so in their previous Hindu lives, as stated in the Bachittar Natak.

He was widely disliked by the Sikh Panth, but on the back of the finances from the British and his wealthy Arya Samaj friends, he set up a Sodhak Committee in 1897 of his hand picked people, to consolidate 32 wildly different versions of the Bachittar Natak which had been introduced into Punjab from Bengal via Hindu Mahants to whom the British supplied drugs like opium and prostitutes between 1875 and 1900.

It was Khem Bedi who personally decided that Benti Chaupai was best positioned next to Triya Charitar on the advice of Arya Samaj friends.

Khem Bedi's two sons Kartar and Gurbaksh also merit mention as they were staunch opponents of Bhai Kartar Singh Jhabbar, Jathedar Tehal Singh and Bhai Lachman Singh who sought to liberate Sri Nankana Sahib from Hindu Mahants who were introducing prostitutes and other anti-Gurmat practices into our Gurdwara's just like how the Muslim Massa Ranghar had done in earlier times.

Kartar Bedi was a staunch supporter of Bachittar Natak and the Hindu Mahant Narain Das who murdered 130 Sikhs at Sri Nankana Sahib in 1921. Gurbaksh Bedi was famously anti-Sikh and used to go on Hindu stages to declare that Sikhs are Hindus.

Compared to these individuals Amitabh seems more "Sikh" for at least trying to clear his name at Sri Akal Takht Sahib and denying the claims made against him.

the claims were not clearable because the whole of the country witnessed his fanning of the hate , again the hijacked Akal Takht forgave a dusht  , last time was giving siropa to General Dwyer  and allowing Him to take amrit despite his refusing to stop drinking, smoking and even keeping hair or kakkars apart from asking for forgiveness

I doubt there are any muslim sodhis or bedis lol. Many sodhis and bedis fell low but I'm pretty sure they didn't fall that low lol     

It kinda Makes sense why some bedis and sodhis would be Hindus because many of them did stray off and start doing anti gurmat stuff, so it would make sense why their descendants merged back into hindu traditions. 

In the eyes of guru ji we all are the same and equal. Remember in zafarnamah guru gobind singh ji said his children and the khalsa are the same in his eyes. Surnames mean nothing. 

But why are some sodhis/bedis jatt while others are Khatri ? How did that happen 

Guest Stop these Fraudster
21 hours ago, Guest Khemu Ram Bedi said:

So if Khem Bedi was the fake 14th generation then Amitabh Bachchan is the fake 16th generation ... shame he doesn't realise Sri Chand wasn't even given the title of first generation!!

Guest Fraudulent Crooks
On 11/28/2018 at 7:48 PM, puzzled said:

But why are some sodhis/bedis jatt while others are Khatri ? How did that happen 

Because Sodhi was never a Khatri surname (unlike Bedi which was).

The writers working for the Mughals thought that because Bedi's are indeed a Khatri clan the numbskulls made out that Sodhi are also Khatri and people now believe because it says so in Bachittar Natak and Dhumma says so!

This is the same Bachittar Natak which claims that the Guru's were Hindu's in their previous lives. And these Hindu Sodhi Kings (for a non-existent imaginary Kingdom) did a business deal on the order of GurGaddi in their (as yet to happen) future lives! You couldn't make this nonsense up if you tried.

But the aim of the non-Sikhs who cooked up these wacko stories was to link the Guru's to Hinduism and to show that all were Khatri regardless of Sodhi not being a Khatri clan (despite false claims) and Mata Gujjar Kaur being of Gujjar ancestry.

On 11/28/2018 at 7:43 AM, S1ngh said:

surely the only relatives would  be from pritvi chand ? Because baba Mahadev Guru Arjan dev next oldest brother was an asectic and had no projeny , Guru Ram Das ji was an orphan  at the time he came to Guru Amar Das ji so had no family looking after him.