My new video

mahandulai

Well thought out video my man, well done. Clicked some of your other videos - one I came across was I think you're in town and asking people if they know what religion you're from. That was fun to watch.

I clicked one video and the intro-music blew my speakers up and people around me giving me the look of <banned word filter activated> are you doing ?

sikhi IS NOT interdependant on islam  or Hindu or Anything else  AND Vice versa

first fatal flaw in your video , apart from not sorting a steady stand for your phone .

Most faiths are not just a case of accident of birth because you have to go through an initiation .

we are not chasing numbers but opening eyes to the real deal of this world , we do not need to curse out anyone even nonbelievers in Waheguru because our journey is inwards and we trust hukham will eventually open their hearts.

you need to stop throwing odd disparate subjects into comments which go nowhere  it just leaves the viewer wondering well what was that about started saying gonna cover X , then talked about Y and Z then said bye  , HUH?

25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

sikhi IS NOT interdependant on islam  or Hindu or Anything else  AND Vice versa

first fatal flaw in your video , apart from not sorting a steady stand for your phone .

Most faiths are not just a case of accident of birth because you have to go through an initiation .

we are not chasing numbers but opening eyes to the real deal of this world , we do not need to curse out anyone even nonbelievers in Waheguru because our journey is inwards and we trust hukham will eventually open their hearts.

you need to stop throwing odd disparate subjects into comments which go nowhere  it just leaves the viewer wondering well what was that about started saying gonna cover X , then talked about Y and Z then said bye  , HUH?

no, these theories need answers!