UK Sikhs

Guest LionKing

Guest LionKing

http://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2018/nov/27/pakistani-men-sexually-exploiting-british-sikh-girls-study-1903887.html

According to this new report,UK Sikh women began to elope with Pakistani men since the 60's.

This would mean the current batch of Sikhs in the UK are mostly the spawn of whores.

No wonder the girls are  mega sluts and the boys effeminate drunks.

Discuss.

Two things about this:

Yes it has been noted by many anti-grooming sources that the trend of abducting women of other families has been going on since the 60s.  However I must make the point that when they had children their progeny would be muslim, as these sickos are not punjab-sikh, and were most likely raised as such.  This is the trend to the azir this most likely the trend to the punjanbi.

Secondly, I don't know if I should do this but if I were to take your opinion as a truth then it would also explain all the profligates that habit this forum.

12 hours ago, Guest LionKing said:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2018/nov/27/pakistani-men-sexually-exploiting-british-sikh-girls-study-1903887.html

According to this new report,UK Sikh women began to elope with Pakistani men since the 60's.

This would mean the current batch of Sikhs in the UK are mostly the spawn of whores.

Discuss.

get lost!

hindu media are full of ish and so are you

there is a hell of difference between being kidnapped and eloping , frankly the current authorities are shamefaced at the disgusting way parents were treated , much like they way they treated white parents who reported the religion of peace's true ugly evil face

Sikhs have mainly arrived in uk  during the late sixties and early seventies already in formed family units husband and wives so your filthy rag can go whistle ...they couldn't even bother changing the article from the english newspaper except to remove the demand for investigation demanded by MPs as it was they who were concerned about the failures of the police in all the cases of child abuse in all locations to all sections of the populations .

12 hours ago, Guest LionKing said:

Discuss.

surprising since its your females who I see whoring around whilst pretending to be hijabi , interesting how hymen repairs , and virginity reconstructions are most popular in your people