How to Kanth (memorise) Gurbani

savalakhsingh

VJKKVJKF

I really want to memorise as much gurbani as i can off by heart. I haven't even got Japji Sahib kanth. I try to, every day I read a paurree over and over until it becomes kanth but then the next day when i try and test myself, I can't remember. It's so difficult. I only have chaupai sahib kanth atm and even that sometimes i forget a few pangtia. What's the best way to get gurbani kanth? Please help daas

Thank you sangat ji

VJKKVJKF

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:04 PM, savalakhsingh said:

VJKKVJKF

I really want to memorise as much gurbani as i can off by heart. I haven't even got Japji Sahib kanth. I try to, every day I read a paurree over and over until it becomes kanth but then the next day when i try and test myself, I can't remember. It's so difficult. I only have chaupai sahib kanth atm and even that sometimes i forget a few pangtia. What's the best way to get gurbani kanth? Please help daas

Thank you sangat ji

VJKKVJKF

keep trying,

Write down wha you read, according to Baba Takhur Singh Ji. Then it'll become easier.

You may have Q's "What about the writing? Must I treat it like Gutka Sahib...?" Sort of just make sure your written Gurbani's always on a higher spot (table) and in wardrobe but where your feet won't point at night time.