Eradicating Anand Karaj & Sikhi from the planet

Guest RSS Hindutva

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
8 hours ago, puzzled said:

This world is nothing but a holiday.

If the world is just holiday picnic then why don't you all leave Punjab and leave to Punjab to us. While you're at it empty your bank account and give me the money. If its all some holiday picnic then why do you have a problem with grooming or Genocide against Sikhs?

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
8 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

What can we say. They were blessed to become Shaheed

I'm with you there bro.

Muslim leaders like me wish all Sikhs were shaheed.

A world free of Sikhs is what Islam and Hindutva want to see.

Restricting Anand Karaj helps Sikhs along the pathway to being wiped out

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

6 minutes ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

If the world is just holiday picnic then why don't you all leave Punjab and leave to Punjab to us. While you're at it empty your bank account and give me the money. If its all some holiday picnic then why do you have a problem with grooming or Genocide against Sikhs?

Why should people give up their land? 

Grooming and genocide is wrong because it's injustice and gurus have always spoke and faught against injustice. Sikhs speak up for victims. 

We need some money to survive and also need money to help the panth 

3 minutes ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

I'm with you there bro.

Muslim leaders like me wish all Sikhs were shaheed.

A world free of Sikhs is what Islam and Hindutva want to see.

Restricting Anand Karaj helps Sikhs along the pathway to being wiped out

Why don't you just give it a rest, your head must be spinning. Put on X factor on channel 3   it's on atm 

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
7 hours ago, puzzled said:

Why should people give up their land? 

Grooming and genocide is wrong because it's injustice and gurus have always spoke and faught against injustice. Sikhs speak up for victims. 

Because you people were a minority, sucker! That's why we kicked you out of Pakistan as a powerless minority with not enough numbers to protect Nankana Sahib!

Keep speaking up for victims at protests every year while we keep killing you.

Do you think the Sikh community will suffer more Genocides with a smaller population? Or do you think the Sikh Panth would have held its ground in 1947 and 1984 if the populations of all three communities was evenly matched (as it happened to be in east Punjab).

1 hour ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

Because you people were a minority, sucker! That's why we kicked you out of Pakistan as a powerless minority with not enough numbers to protect Nankana Sahib!

Keep speaking up for victims at protests every year while we keep killing you.

Do you think the Sikh community will suffer more Genocides with a smaller population? Or do you think the Sikh Panth would have held its ground in 1947 and 1984 if the populations of all three communities was evenly matched (as it happened to be in east Punjab).

Muslims are billion strong yet still Afghanistan and iraq were blown up by America, Jews are murdering innocent Muslims kids on the streets and have wiped Palestine of the map. What did the Muslims do? Nothing.   Saudis and Iranians have killed 100s of thousands of yemini Muslims in their proxy war, but what have other Muslims done? Kasmiris are killed every day while there women are raped, Kashmir is full of mass Muslims graves, what have the muslim world done?

Do you think the Jews will stop with just Palestine? Of course not, what will the Muslims do? Nothing

Numbers mean nothing 

What peace did demographics bring to Muslims? When most their countries are in some sort of crisis. Just because you see some Muslims driving around in rented luxury cars in London doesn't mean that's how Muslims are living in the muslim world. Most Muslims countries are either blown up, in crisis or at war. 

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
7 hours ago, puzzled said:

Muslims are billion strong .  

Yes I guess that happens when people look up to pedophile terrorist slaveowner as a role model and you get chaos as a result of a false religion.

But why should innocent Sikhs who look up Guru Sahib Ji have to suffer Genocide? Do Sikhs support Slavery? Do Sikhs support pedophilia? Do Sikhs support terrorism? 

Sikhs suffer as a direct consequence of low numbers.

The Muslim world on the other hand will suffer due to looking up to Muhammad

Is your point about the 1947 and 1984 Genocides having nothing to do with numbers?