Eradicating Anand Karaj & Sikhi from the planet

Guest RSS Hindutva

Guest Ponytail beard

@jkvlondon was the chitta you married Amrit shak?

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

13 minutes ago, puzzled said:

if you read the laava then you will know that anand karaj is clearly about the couple committing to the sikh way of life, guru ji himself tells us who anand karaj is for, then why are here debating?   anand karaj is about committing to sikhi and guru ji as a couple, so how the hell does a christian, paki, hindu or whatever fit into this? 

how do you know the sikhs sitting there are there to commit their life to sikhi ? Who decides it ? you never know......... and reducing it just decreasing any tiny bit of interest that is left in YOUTH towards sikhi. 

18 minutes ago, Amit12 said:

how do you know the sikhs sitting there are there to commit their life to sikhi ? Who decides it ? you never know......... and reducing it just decreasing any tiny bit of interest that is left in YOUTH towards sikhi. 

I'm a youth myself, im in my 20s. So to get youth interested in anand karaj lets make them sit before guru ji and make fake vows of commitment a long with their atheist white partners.  lets also invite moneh, drinkers, along with their non sikh partners to take amrit, im sure that will also draw in a big crowd of youths

if anand karaj is open to everyone then lets also make amrit open for everyone as well, people who cut their kesh, drink, atheists they all should be given the opportunity to take amrit,  i mean that will make the youth more involved and feel more part of the community wouldn't it 

pathetic 

Guest Brampton
On 11/29/2018 at 9:18 AM, Guest IndiraGandhi RSS said:

Q1) Can you not call yourself a sikh, unless you are amrtidhari?

This is what we have to force Sikhs themselves to believe. As that way we will reduce these clowns to being a 3% minority in Punjab with Amritdhari role models like the Badals to use as a way to further destroy the Sikh Panth. The genius of using Sikhs themselves to weaken their own Panth is awesome if I do say so myself!

Q2)Is anand karaj ONLY for amritdharees?

This is what we in the RSS and Sant Samaj have to promote amongst Sikhs! As the more these Sikh clowns alienate couples and future generations away from their Gurdwara and local Sangat the better. We need to redouble our efforts at breaking away the links of sehajdhari Sikhs away from their Gurdwara and Panth to hurt them demographically.

Q3) How many amritdharees have been FORCED to become amritdhari so that they can fit in, and call themselves a sikh?  

Well it doesn't really matter if one or two might have faked themselves as Amritdhari's to fit in. The main thing is that for every one of them we are breaking away a hundred sehajdhari Sikhs away from their Gurdwara Sangat and it will mean that they and their children are permanently lost from the Sikh Panth thereby weakening those clowns.

Q4) my parent's weren't amritdharee, but they had anand karaj. They both have faith in sikhi, both do bhagti but are NOT ready for amrit yet. Does this mean that I was born out of wedlock (haram) since righteous Sikhs are saying that a couple MUST be amritdhari to validate Anand karaj?

This is exactly the kind of stigma we have to promote amongst sehajdhari Sikhs. The aim of the game is to restrict the number of Anand Karaj's to the 5% of Sikhs who are Amritdhari (like the Badals and Amere Muhammad Dhaliwal) whilst simultaneously encouraging sehajdhari Sikhs who wish to get married that they can freely do at the local RSS run Mandir. As it better that the money involved in getting married enriches RSS coffers rather Gurdwara golaks.

Q5) Is this Guru Nanak ji's sikhi is this some new version that I missed along the line?

Given that Guru Nanak married Mata Sulakhani when she was a non-Sikh and brought her into the fold of Sikhi via Anand Karaj we need to work hard to hide this fact. We also need to hide the reality that millions of Sikhs are descended from non-Sikh ancestors who entered the Panth via Anand Karaj (with it being an acknowledgement of their being Sikh by bowing down before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj).

But Sant Samaj are Sikh, no? Who is Amere Muhammad Dhaliwal

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

Guest Brampton
On 11/29/2018 at 4:11 PM, Guest Anand said:

Since the first 9 Guru's and their Mahals did not have Singh or Kaur in their names does it mean that Sant Samaj and Badal-RSS think their Anand Karaj's were invalid?

Since Mata Sulakhani was a non-Sikh at the point of her Anand Karaj does it mean that her Anand Karaj with Guru Nanak Dev Ji was invalid according to Sant Samaj and Badal-RSS.

Did the Khalsa Panth and the Amritdhari's who married rescued Hindu and Muslim women who had been raped and abused by the Muslims have invalid marriages with these erstwhile non-Sikh women according to Badal-RSS and Sant Samaj.

Given that bowing down before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is an acknowledgement of accepting Sikhi in a Gurdwara and a commitment to join children and future generations to the Sikh Sangat at that Gurdwara then how can any participant in an Anand Karaj be a non-Sikh?

Particularly if male spouses must prove that they eschew violence against women as given legitimacy in Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Hinduism via formal commitment to Sikhi through an Anand Karaj course and showing that do not believe in violence against women as openly espoused by Abrahamic faiths and Hinduism.

But Mata Sulakhani Ji became Sikh by going around Gurbani, right?

Guest Brampton
On 11/30/2018 at 10:57 AM, Guest Common Sense said:

The question is do we want to link as much new Sangat and their future children in to the Gurdwara as possible? As a couple voluntarily wanting to get an Anand Karaj is a great opportunity if we utilise it to connect them and attendees with Sikhi.

Or is it better that couples are steered away from connecting to the Sikh Panth and told to bog off and go get a Registry or Church wedding or go to a Dera or Mandir? 

If the latter, then we are doing a good job at that already by forcing more and more to abandon Anand Karaj (even where both are of Punjabi Sikh ancestry) and Gurdwara altogether. Which is fine, if that is our aim.

But then we shouldn't really complain about Genocides of 1947 and 1984 when Amritdhari's like Badal are a tiny 3% minority in Punjab. Either we want Sikhi to grow or we want it to die off year by year in the Diaspora and become a minority even in east Punjab. 

Suppose there are 100 young Sikh guys and 100 young Sikh women of marriage age in your town. And 20 of the Sikh guys marry women from other cultures then does that mean that the corresponding 20 Sikh women (in excess of the 80 remaining Sikh guys) should remain spinsters or be excluded from having an Anand Karaj?

By excluding 20% of Sikh each generation then pretty soon there won't be much of a Diaspora Sikh population left. This is about simple mathematics.

I think the number of youth marrying out in the West is more than 20%

25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I'm a youth myself, im in my 20s. So to get youth interested in anand karaj lets make them sit before guru ji and make fake vows of commitment a long with their atheist white partners.  lets also invite moneh, drinkers, along with their non sikh partners to take amrit, im sure that will also draw in a big crowd of youths

if anand karaj is open to everyone then lets also make amrit open for everyone as well, people who cut their kesh, drink, atheists they all should be given the opportunity to take amrit,  i mean that will make the youth more involved and feel more part of the community wouldn't it 

pathetic 

why are you exaggerating ? i just asked how do you know that people sitting there are sitting to give their all to Gursikh life

7 minutes ago, Amit12 said:

why are you exaggerating ? i just asked how do you know that people sitting there are sitting to give their all to Gursikh life

how am i exaggerating? Well we can't tell how many of them are committed but its pretty obvious that non sikhs are not committed, even a halfwit can tell that, so it should be stopped. 

Guest Singh is King
11 hours ago, puzzled said:

I'm a youth myself, im in my 20s. So to get youth interested in anand karaj lets make them sit before guru ji

The effect of Gurbani in changing people's lives should not be underestimated.

If a lot of Sikhs are marrying out, consequently leaving less Sikh as marriage partners to go round then what should other Sikh men and women when the numbers don't stack up?

Should Singhs sit around unmarried because Punjabi girls want clean shaven guys or should Singhs get with all the open-minded non-Punjabi women who are cool with Sikh guys?