Sabbatical Help

Premi5

I will be taking a sabbatical from work for 3-4 months from February. I would like to use this time to go abroad from the UK, to India or America (somewhere warm preferred) and spend some time with a sangat or Mentor-type person - I would like to do things I have never done before like martial arts/shastar vidya, learn how to live in rehit of Gursikhs, learn more bani

If anyone can give any suggestions for sources that can help, would be much appreciated. 

And yes, I do need to do this as a camp type thing at least in the short-term, and I want to use my sabbatical time well. 

I would consider the UK also, but would like to use the time to get away from here

Any suggestions are welcome. I do not need to (or want to) work  during this time - I have been saving carefully for many years.

45 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Ok, so can you suggest where/who to go to in Punjab?

LOL, thats a tough one, no matter what i answer there will always be some people who will raise their eyebrows XD.....

So, ill suggest you to Go Both sides ( Missionaries Colleges and Golden temple kathakaars )talk to them, and find out your own way, that what according to you is Truth.