Skinny Sikhs

Big_Tera

How come most Sikhs are either skinny and weak. Or overweight with pot bellies and still weak. 

Yet when you see Black, Eastern europeans, chinese, and other races. They are well built and strong. I dont mean they are naturally strong. They go to the gym pump weights ect. 

Yet you see Sikhs with big turbans on and big dhari. Yet they look skinny and weak or fat and big belly and weak. Hardly what a Sikh warrior is meant to look like? 

I am not just saying Sikhs. but I would class most of us brown people ie hindus muslims, sri lankans as the same. No muscle on us. 

All look skinny and weak as we dont train but consume excess rotis. 

Yet other races are more clever and train up.

2 hours ago, Amit12 said:

Lol, believe it or not vegetetarianism is killing us XD

. Nobody got time to Bulk Up man.. . 

No, it’s not to do with being vegetarian but getting the right type of food. 

Yes, agree that people not exercising which causes poor physique. Those who do more physical jobs (not many farmers farm these days) have good physique 

26 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Yes, agree that people not exercising which causes poor physique. Those who do more physical jobs (not many farmers farm these days) have good physique 

Agree, But also the, more physical job ones too are not paying attention to themselves... They are also weak, skinny ... all about awareness.... We just need educated punjab .... Rest just follows...

32 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Vegetarianism isn't for everyone.  I got weak and lots weight/hair trying very hard to be vegetarian and took pills to help.  Now I just eat food that doesn't violate jahkta.  I think it's the same with most people, vegetarianism isn't what man was made to do so those who eat chicken and goat are big, like the muslims who eat a lot of goat.

4 minutes ago, namespace said:

Vegetarianism isn't for everyone.  I got weak and lots weight/hair trying very hard to be vegetarian and took pills to help.  Now I just eat food that doesn't violate jahkta.  I think it's the same with most people, vegetarianism isn't what man was made to do so those who eat chicken and goat are big, like the muslims who eat a lot of goat.

I Think if you want to look like a SINGH ( LION ), then you have to eat like a SINGH too.... if Gurus had any problem with Animal food then GUru Gobind Singh ji would probably name us after a COW or Something ( who only eats Grass ) and not after a LION ( whose diet is only Meat ).

I don't get your point.  If we are to act like singhs then eat only meat?  Nihang are a good as it gets in the panth and they eat goat.  I will eat an animal if it is killed in 1 strike and no other animal.   For this reasons I can not eat any pork or beef from a store.  No goat or lamb either.  These animals are known to be killed with bolts.  I only eat birds.  It is inefficient for factories to not kill in 1 strike.

This topic is so gruesome it deeply effects me.  I saw animal processing videos, they got me so upset I didn't go to work or class for a few days.  I treat every animal well I meet (except dingos and sub-human companions known as pitbulls) I don't want them harmed unnecessarily just because I need to live off them.

2 hours ago, namespace said:

I don't get your point.  If we are to act like singhs then eat only meat?  Nihang are a good as it gets in the panth and they eat goat.  I will eat an animal if it is killed in 1 strike and no other animal.   For this reasons I can not eat any pork or beef from a store.  No goat or lamb either.  These animals are known to be killed with bolts.  I only eat birds.  It is inefficient for factories to not kill in 1 strike.

This topic is so gruesome it deeply effects me.  I saw animal processing videos, they got me so upset I didn't go to work or class for a few days.  I treat every animal well I meet (except dingos and sub-human companions known as pitbulls) I don't want them harmed unnecessarily just because I need to live off them.

They eat more than goat.

Read http://jhatkamaryada.com/

Lack of physical fitness and knowledge on nutrition AND there's also an element of South-East Asian genetic factors (the skinny-fat phenomenon) that's a blight on our race, lol. But don't fall victim to the, "It's our genes! There's nothing we can do!" narrative. Fat, lazy, undisciplined people will use any excuse not to get off their behinds.

3 hours ago, Amit12 said:

I Think if you want to look like a SINGH ( LION ), then you have to eat like a SINGH too.... if Gurus had any problem with Animal food then GUru Gobind Singh ji would probably name us after a COW or Something ( who only eats Grass ) and not after a LION ( whose diet is only Meat ).

Right, you have to act like a Singh (lion), too. 

-You have to live in the jungle. No living in flats or detached houses.

-You have to eat raw meat. What's that you say? You want to eat fried chicken? That's banned. There are no oil fryers in the jungle.

-You have to drink water from watering holes. No bottled water or city water from the tap for Singhs.

-You have to rip open your prey with your nails. None of this weakling using a knife stuff. 

Come on, people, if Gurus didn't want us to act like a lion, they would not have named us Singh!