Skinny Sikhs

Big_Tera

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Today Iv had 2 cans of coke, chips, garlic bread, chocolate, crisp, 14 small pieces of cornflakes covered in chocolate, leftover chips from yesterday for breakfast. And now I feel F****d up.  I feel like a fat cow. Tommorow I'm just gonna eat apples bananas nuts carrots porridge and lots of water  

have zinc rich foods , and vitamin b rich foods , loads of C because Cola contain an ish ton of sugar (diet will mess you up insulin wise too as it will cause low blood sugar the you get rebound hunger) .and would depleted your body stores also phosphoric acid has a long time effect of creating depression , disintegrating bone strength , caries  and jaw weakness . Bad news generally , potatoes are fairly free of deep nutrition plus chip will have trans fats , acrylamide  double dose 'cause you reheated them a second time I guess... not ideal

We need a new section on this forum about talking on the topic of food and diet.  Not only is it hard in our busy life, it's hard because we in sikhi have special rules!  Sure it is fine in Indian (or the middle east) where nobody has a job and you can just laze around and eat some rice on pita bread, but our body needs so much more energy thinking and moving all the time in the west.

3 minutes ago, namespace said:

We need a new section on this forum about talking on the topic of food and diet.  Not only is it hard in our busy life, it's hard because we in sikhi have special rules!  Sure it is fine in Indian (or the middle east) where nobody has a job and you can just laze around and eat some rice on pita bread, but our body needs so much more energy thinking and moving all the time in the west.

there is one , just go up a level and you'll see it under health and fitness

10 hours ago, namespace said:

Are you wacked or something? You think people just sit around in Punjab? Maybe in other states.

People are either living in the village (in which case they are farmers or other traditional occupations) or they live in the city and have either a job or a business.

Yeah, you need so much energy to sit on a couch and watch TV. And moving around (in an air-conditioned vehicle).

lol trying amrit dharis to do jhatka and shikaar.

First modern amrit dharis need to follow shastar maryada, ie learn shastar. They can't even do that, and we expect them to then do jhtka...

very maryada-less amrit dharis we have today. They think doing paat alone is enough, they should understand they are not sehajdharis, and understand they are not taking charan amrit but pahul from khanda!

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

lol trying amrit dharis to do jhatka and shikaar.

First modern amrit dharis need to follow shastar maryada, ie learn shastar. They can't even do that, and we expect them to then do jhtka...

very maryada-less amrit dharis we have today. They think doing paat alone is enough, they should understand they are not sehajdharis, and understand they are not taking charan amrit but pahul from khanda!

If an Amrit-dhari learns how to control a Gun.... Does that come under shastar vidiya ? 

3 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Agreed fully.

14 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

believe it or not, puraatan Singhs had multiple wives. Bhai Mani Singh had 2 wives and many shaheed sons.

Well with the amount of singhs getting killed in wars and persecuted you can imagine the number of young sikh widows being left behind. A lot of the time they used to marry these widows to give them a name, support and save them from social injustice. In those days women were nothing without male support   etc 

Even my grandad had 2 wives lol  one was my dhadi and then there was another lady. In those days there was a lot of stigma and superstitions around widows. My grandad married a young widow. 

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:00 AM, Big_Tera said:

How come most Sikhs are either skinny and weak. Or overweight with pot bellies and still weak. 

Yet when you see Black, Eastern europeans, chinese, and other races. They are well built and strong. I dont mean they are naturally strong. They go to the gym pump weights ect. 

Yet you see Sikhs with big turbans on and big dhari. Yet they look skinny and weak or fat and big belly and weak. Hardly what a Sikh warrior is meant to look like? 

I am not just saying Sikhs. but I would class most of us brown people ie hindus muslims, sri lankans as the same. No muscle on us. 

All look skinny and weak as we dont train but consume excess rotis. 

Yet other races are more clever and train up.

big people get diabetes, you don't want that.

u want lean bodies like footballers. its the best. theyre the strongest for most people.