Skinny Sikhs

Big_Tera

12 hours ago, Amit12 said:

The whole point of using that line is that if Our Gurus had any problem with eating meat... i dont think they would've given us name of a carnivore 

That was more to do with lions being brave, as guru ji was making Indians wake up from 1000 years of physical slavery from the invaders and mental slavery from the Brahmins. 

And anyway the few puratan singhs who ate meat they killed it themselves, not like these new age meat eating singhs who go to a super market and buy a refrigerated chicken.

If you wanna eat meat, then kill it yourself like the singhs did of the past. If you can't kill it then don't eat it, simple and fair play. 

Its easy to go to uncle ahmeds halal shop and buy kebabs, but to actually kill it and skin it, none of then will be able to do it.

I think if wanna eat meat you should be able to kill it too, that's fair play then ...

55 minutes ago, puzzled said:

That was more to do with lions being brave, as guru ji was making Indians wake up from 1000 years of physical slavery from the invaders and mental slavery from the Brahmins. 

And anyway the few puratan singhs who ate meat they killed it themselves, not like these new age meat eating singhs who go to a super market and buy a refrigerated chicken.

If you wanna eat meat, then kill it yourself like the singhs did of the past. If you can't kill it then don't eat it, simple and fair play. 

Its easy to go to uncle ahmeds halal shop and buy kebabs, but to actually kill it and skin it, none of then will be able to do it.

I think if wanna eat meat you should be able to kill it too, that's fair play then ...

Lol, Okay.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, puzzled said:

I'm skinny and im getting fed up, every time i meet a relative they be like "tu kina mara hogya" in my head im like " fck off mate"  recently this white girl at work called me a skinny little thing as well lol      im gnna do something about it.

i actually see many young singhs who are massive, some of the guys who i see going to the gurdwara gym are big

but why just pick on men? a bit unfair don't you think. punjabi females look like they need to hit the gym a lot more than men do, most look like pigeons or half full potato sacks,  very podgy looking bodies 

yes equality pls

• 2 years later...

This busy life out in the West is what makes it hard to stay fit. Not amritdhari but vegetarian and it could get pricey. Is it worth it? Probably.

I always have protein powder jugs handy, and will chug a glass down after 1-2 days of hard work.

Afraid of marriage and kids. That's where the real test is going to come from refraining from a big stomach. 

But my advice is, no matter if your fat skinny or fit one should get into cardio. A couple laps around the track always helps.