Jump to content
Big_Tera

Skinny Sikhs

Recommended Posts

How come most Sikhs are either skinny and weak. Or overweight with pot bellies and still weak. 

Yet when you see Black, Eastern europeans, chinese, and other races. They are well built and strong. I dont mean they are naturally strong. They go to the gym pump weights ect. 

Yet you see Sikhs with big turbans on and big dhari. Yet they look skinny and weak or fat and big belly and weak. Hardly what a Sikh warrior is meant to look like? 

I am not just saying Sikhs. but I would class most of us brown people ie hindus muslims, sri lankans as the same. No muscle on us. 

All look skinny and weak as we dont train but consume excess rotis. 

Yet other races are more clever and train up.

 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lol, believe it or not vegetetarianism is killing us XD

JK

i think its generally the Income bracket they come under..... Most indians work hard to pay their bills and sikhs too working their <banned word filter activated> off.... Nobody got time to Bulk Up man.. . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amit12 said:

Lol, believe it or not vegetetarianism is killing us XD

. Nobody got time to Bulk Up man.. . 

No, it’s not to do with being vegetarian but getting the right type of food. 

Yes, agree that people not exercising which causes poor physique. Those who do more physical jobs (not many farmers farm these days) have good physique 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

No, it’s not to do with being vegetarian but getting the right type of food. 

Yes, agree that people not exercising which causes poor physique. Those who do more physical jobs (not many farmers farm these days) have good physique 

Agree, But also the, more physical job ones too are not paying attention to themselves... They are also weak, skinny ... all about awareness.... We just need educated punjab .... Rest just follows...

Edited by Amit12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

No, it’s not to do with being vegetarian but getting the right type of food. 

Yes, agree that people not exercising which causes poor physique. Those who do more physical jobs (not many farmers farm these days) have good physique 

Vegetarianism isn't for everyone.  I got weak and lots weight/hair trying very hard to be vegetarian and took pills to help.  Now I just eat food that doesn't violate jahkta.  I think it's the same with most people, vegetarianism isn't what man was made to do so those who eat chicken and goat are big, like the muslims who eat a lot of goat.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, namespace said:

Vegetarianism isn't for everyone.  I got weak and lots weight/hair trying very hard to be vegetarian and took pills to help.  Now I just eat food that doesn't violate jahkta.  I think it's the same with most people, vegetarianism isn't what man was made to do so those who eat chicken and goat are big, like the muslims who eat a lot of goat.

I Think if you want to look like a SINGH ( LION ), then you have to eat like a SINGH too.... if Gurus had any problem with Animal food then GUru Gobind Singh ji would probably name us after a COW or Something ( who only eats Grass ) and not after a LION ( whose diet is only Meat ).

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get your point.  If we are to act like singhs then eat only meat?  Nihang are a good as it gets in the panth and they eat goat.  I will eat an animal if it is killed in 1 strike and no other animal.   For this reasons I can not eat any pork or beef from a store.  No goat or lamb either.  These animals are known to be killed with bolts.  I only eat birds.  It is inefficient for factories to not kill in 1 strike.

This topic is so gruesome it deeply effects me.  I saw animal processing videos, they got me so upset I didn't go to work or class for a few days.  I treat every animal well I meet (except dingos and sub-human companions known as pitbulls) I don't want them harmed unnecessarily just because I need to live off them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, namespace said:

I don't get your point.  If we are to act like singhs then eat only meat?  Nihang are a good as it gets in the panth and they eat goat.  I will eat an animal if it is killed in 1 strike and no other animal.   For this reasons I can not eat any pork or beef from a store.  No goat or lamb either.  These animals are known to be killed with bolts.  I only eat birds.  It is inefficient for factories to not kill in 1 strike.

This topic is so gruesome it deeply effects me.  I saw animal processing videos, they got me so upset I didn't go to work or class for a few days.  I treat every animal well I meet (except dingos and sub-human companions known as pitbulls) I don't want them harmed unnecessarily just because I need to live off them.

They eat more than goat.

Read http://jhatkamaryada.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lack of physical fitness and knowledge on nutrition AND there's also an element of South-East Asian genetic factors (the skinny-fat phenomenon) that's a blight on our race, lol. But don't fall victim to the, "It's our genes! There's nothing we can do!" narrative. Fat, lazy, undisciplined people will use any excuse not to get off their behinds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amit12 said:

I Think if you want to look like a SINGH ( LION ), then you have to eat like a SINGH too.... if Gurus had any problem with Animal food then GUru Gobind Singh ji would probably name us after a COW or Something ( who only eats Grass ) and not after a LION ( whose diet is only Meat ).

Right, you have to act like a Singh (lion), too. 

-You have to live in the jungle. No living in flats or detached houses.

-You have to eat raw meat. What's that you say? You want to eat fried chicken? That's banned. There are no oil fryers in the jungle.

-You have to drink water from watering holes. No bottled water or city water from the tap for Singhs.

-You have to rip open your prey with your nails. None of this weakling using a knife stuff. 

Come on, people, if Gurus didn't want us to act like a lion, they would not have named us Singh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Lack of physical fitness and knowledge on nutrition AND there's also an element of South-East Asian genetic factors (the skinny-fat phenomenon) that's a blight on our race, lol. But don't fall victim to the, "It's our genes! There's nothing we can do!" narrative. Fat, lazy, undisciplined people will use any excuse not to get off their behinds.

diet lifestyle is 70% of the equation genes only 30% anyone copying gorey eating habits will get sick, fat and miserable

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, namespace said:

I don't get your point.  If we are to act like singhs then eat only meat?  Nihang are a good as it gets in the panth and they eat goat.  I will eat an animal if it is killed in 1 strike and no other animal.   For this reasons I can not eat any pork or beef from a store.  No goat or lamb either.  These animals are known to be killed with bolts.  I only eat birds.  It is inefficient for factories to not kill in 1 strike.

This topic is so gruesome it deeply effects me.  I saw animal processing videos, they got me so upset I didn't go to work or class for a few days.  I treat every animal well I meet (except dingos and sub-human companions known as pitbulls) I don't want them harmed unnecessarily just because I need to live off them.

No dude, Im Not saying meat only.... Its your choice..... If Vegies only diet is not working foe you then i think one can add some Animal food in their diet without any hesitation.... rest is upon an individual if one doesn't like it... Okay.... No judging on Eating basis :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm skinny and im getting fed up, every time i meet a relative they be like "tu kina mara hogya" in my head im like " fck off mate"  recently this white girl at work called me a skinny little thing as well lol      im gnna do something about it.

i actually see many young singhs who are massive, some of the guys who i see going to the gurdwara gym are big

but why just pick on men? a bit unfair don't you think. punjabi females look like they need to hit the gym a lot more than men do, most look like pigeons or half full potato sacks,  very podgy looking bodies 

 

Edited by puzzled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BhForce said:

Right, you have to act like a Singh (lion), too. 

-You have to live in the jungle. No living in flats or detached houses.

-You have to eat raw meat. What's that you say? You want to eat fried chicken? That's banned. There are no oil fryers in the jungle.

-You have to drink water from watering holes. No bottled water or city water from the tap for Singhs.

-You have to rip open your prey with your nails. None of this weakling using a knife stuff. 

Come on, people, if Gurus didn't want us to act like a lion, they would not have named us Singh!

mate with multiple females 

mark our territory by spraying it with you know what

not go near water as lions hate water 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Very interesting it's just used a lot by others like the sun disk of Egypt etc. Have not seen it myself used in Sikhi before today.
    • This was a common motif/symbol in Sikhi and is still utilised by the Dal Panth. The Surya or Suraj is a reference to the dynasty (Suryavanshi) which Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and therefore the Khalsa Panth belongs to as mentioned in Bachittar Natak and other texts. ਜਾਂ ਦਿਨ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਛਕਤ ਯਹਿ, ਰਹਤ ਨ ਪਿਛਲੀ ਜਾਤਿ । On that day when you take Amrit [Khandey Di Pahul], the commandment is that you do not have a previous Caste. ਜ੍ਯੋਂ ਭ੍ਰਿੰਗੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੀਟ ਤੈ, ਤ੍ਯੋਂ ਸਿਖ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗੁਰੁ ਜਾਤਿ ॥੨੪॥ In the same way a Bhringi, which transforms a [low] insect into a beautiful butterfly, a Sikh turns [beautiful] and adopts the Gurus Caste. ਸੂਰਜ ਬੰਸੀ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੁ, ਛੱਤ੍ਰੀ ਭਏ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ । The Tenth Guru is from the Suraj Bans (Surya Vansh Lineage), the famous Kshatriya caste. ਯਾਹੀਂ ਤੇ ਸਭਿ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਛੱਤ੍ਰੀ ਬਰਣ ਅਬਿੱਧ ॥੨੫॥ In this way all the Khalsa turn into one of Kshastriya. [Naveen Panth Prakash, pg. 1581, Vol. 3]     ^ a Surajmukhi emblem being carried with Guru Sahibs entourage.     ^ The same emblem being used by the Nihangs today     ^ On the hilt of a Sikh Shastar     ^ A battle standard from the Sikh Empire with a Surya   ^ Surya logo   Gurbar Akaal!
    • Interesting there is sun emblem on the shield 
    • right veerji , I meant attachment to worldly affairs , btw which site / app you use for quoting gurbani 
    • Didn't know we were allowed to have Tombs 
×

Important Information

Terms of Use