Did we evolve from apes

puzzled

Did we evolve from apes? 

As sikhs should we believe this?

I was watching David Attenborough new series dynasties, and while watching the chimpanzee episode I was amazed with how human like they were, it was alomst creepy at times.Their emotions, jealousy, even how they picked rocks and banches as weapons when fighting. 

But anyway do you believe we evolved from apes? Abrahamic faiths are completely against this, as Sikhs where do we stand with this theory ... 

Darwin did talk alot about his theory of evolution. But we still have no IDEA that How did evolution begin.. He could never explain how did an animal brain became a self reflecting Human Mind.... I MEan how can a Animal's mind can turn into something like....... EINSTEIN, SHAKESPEARE, MICHELANGELO. Animals dont appreciate art... I Think there are still many things that are not answered or darwin was unable to answer..... maybe there's a bigger equation here.... Maybe there is a Perfect Designer behind this human form.. Maybe Darwin's theory is just a THEORY after all... 

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

Did we evolve from apes? 

As sikhs should we believe this?

I was watching David Attenborough new series dynasties, and while watching the chimpanzee episode I was amazed with how human like they were, it was alomst creepy at times.Their emotions, jealousy, even how they picked rocks and banches as weapons when fighting. 

But anyway do you believe we evolved from apes? Abrahamic faiths are completely against this, as Sikhs where do we stand with this theory ... 

I personally, still at school, don't entirely agree with the theory since there is no evidence yet of a middle specie between 2 species. They can show us bones but that doesn't real prove anything. And there's also a thing called minimum gene set meaning you need at least 6 genes to make a protein but, if life came from non life where did the genes come from. They couldn't come from nothing so a designer Waheguru had to make it. And what came first blood or blood vessels or skin lol? 

Well we know Waheguru made it

5 hours ago, Amit12 said:

Darwin did talk alot about his theory of evolution. But we still have no IDEA that How did evolution begin.. He could never explain how did an animal brain became a self reflecting Human Mind.... I MEan how can a Animal's mind can turn into something like....... EINSTEIN, SHAKESPEARE, MICHELANGELO. Animals dont appreciate art... I Think there are still many things that are not answered or darwin was unable to answer..... maybe there's a bigger equation here.... Maybe there is a Perfect Designer behind this human form.. Maybe Darwin's theory is just a THEORY after all... 

you obviously never seen the elephant paintings, if you believe in atma and lakh chaurasi then why wouldn't other animals not have emotions, moh ? For Sikhs evolution and the universe taking billions of years to coalesce is not a problem , we do not have a creation myth to uphold  only the truth.

40 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you obviously never seen the elephant paintings, if you believe in atma and lakh chaurasi then why wouldn't other animals not have emotions, moh ? For Sikhs evolution and the universe taking billions of years to coalesce is not a problem , we do not have a creation myth to uphold  only the truth.

umm.... okay ?  

I would like to share a saakhi from the life of Guru Gobind Singh ji.

once some singhs went to guru ji and asked that if we read shiv.puraan- it says universal is created by Shiva, hence he is the creator

if we read vishnoo.puraan it says Vishnoo is the supreme, similarly,  narad.puraan and bhagwat geeta.

if we read Guru Nanak dev jis bani- its says everything got evolved from “ommmmmmm-sound”( Ek)if we read Guru Arjun dev jis bani- its says Universe was created from Naam

Singhs asked “ maharaj ji how exactly universe is made”- whom should we trust?

guru ji replied,” bhai shristi kde paida hoyi hi nahi hai, universe was never created,  time to time jeho-jahi examplea den di lod si- os os time de according os time de avtaars ne example de ditti, asall sach eho hai ke shirsri kde v bani hi nahi”

so  coming to the point of evolution from Apes- there are many theories that are contradicting this case, the main Contradiction theory to evolution from apes was submitted long time ago in January 1997, Since then nobody has submitted the further supporting theory of evolution from apes.

All the theories that are considered Truth and True till now are true because nobody has submitted its contradictory theories, so if someone writes and proves its reciprocated answer- the todays truth will become tomorrow’s rejected theory ?

you might have seen the present rank of Ex Planet Pluto ?

Animals are creative as well in their own way. Same birds decorate their nests with colourful things like petals and berries. Is that not creativity?  Animals are not as stupid and emotionless as some people make them out to be. Many types of birds have life long partners and die of depression and stress if their partner dies. 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Animals are creative as well in their own way. Same birds decorate their nests with colourful things like petals and berries. Is that not creativity?  Animals are not as stupid and emotionless as some people make them out to be. Many types of birds have life long partners and die of depression and stress if their partner dies. 

kudrat de rang niraale :