ADMIN

Do you believe humans are responsible for Global Warming?

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe humans are responsible for Global Warming?

• Yes
    • No

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I did fully believe in it and still do, but have read a David Icke book and he makes a good case with arguments that ‘global warming’ is just government propaganda to try to control people 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I did fully believe in it and still do, but have read a David Icke book and he makes a good case with arguments that ‘global warming’ is just government propaganda to try to control people 

I find the specific direct killing off of species in a much accelereated pace than nature a firm indicator of us affecting the planet , the planet is getting a fever to get rid of us , extreme weather patterns, droughts in multiple locations in the west,  snow decrease on mountains , aquifers exhausting , earthquakes , tsnamis . We are pushing its patience and it is now warning us 'sudaar ja , nahin ta..'

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

David Icke reckons Singhs and Kaurs who wear dumalle are imitating those aliens he keeps going on about , maybe he needs to chill and you need to take a pinch of salt. We all need to switch to a lower consumption mode , the planet has enough for everyone we just got to make sure it does get to everyone . Not hogged by the rich and powerful.

We have caused it  just look at the weather  today it was mild and the sun was out but by this time of the year it should be Icy and freezing cold. We are altering the weather. 

Edited by puzzled

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

We have caused it  just look at the weather  today it was mild and the sun was out but by this time of the year it should be Icy and freezing cold. We are altering the weather. 

my magnolia tree is so confused it is putting out flower buds as we now talk because of the warmer weather this year I've already had three flowerings on that tree when it is supposed to only do two spring thaw and august time

the chitteh started all this destruction in the name of science and to leave their own legacy on earth but now we all contribute to it in and now we'll have to pay for it....

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:41 AM, ADMIN said:

there is literall no way to tell, there hasn't been that much of an increase in temperature.

9 hours ago, mahandulai said:

there is literall no way to tell, there hasn't been that much of an increase in temperature.

There has been a massive increase in temperature.. We can tell and we know humans are responsible.. 

On 12/3/2018 at 8:39 AM, Premi5 said:

Are you being serious... David icke makes a good case that it is all propaganda? Before or after reading David icke on this topic did you read any books by any actual scientists? 

While it is true massive volcanic activity, and meteor strikes cause more global warming than people, the effect of 8 billion cars, furnaces, ac units, and the production of goods for said people can't have 0 impact like some like to say. 

Volcanic activity or a meteor strike could end life as we know it on this planet. So could the effect of we humans. If we choose this road we will solve the problem we present the planet surely. 

Earth will be fine. We are optional. 

I do not believe global warming is happening at all! From where I live it is more or less climate change.  The variability and variance in weather is definitely increasing.   The thing is that the planet has changed temperature tons of times even without humanity pumping chemicals other than coal soot in to the air for greedy Americans' plastic consumables.

16 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

There has been a massive increase in temperature.. We can tell and we know humans are responsible.. 

there is so significant evidence mate, there is none.

there is no causal relationship.

how do we know the increase in temperature, isn't because of some gas leak by tectonic plates, or the moon moved close to the earth? or some other stuff?

4 hours ago, mahandulai said:

there is so significant evidence mate, there is none.

there is no causal relationship.

how do we know the increase in temperature, isn't because of some gas leak by tectonic plates, or the moon moved close to the earth? or some other stuff?

internationally metoerologists record accurately and in a detailed way weather on a daily basis in multiple locations of each country , that information has been pooled and analysed alongside seimic activity and solar activity logs for decades and in the case of weather centuries . Tectonic plates only release gases if a volcano occurs and that also is measured locally and globally . Ice cores are taken from the poles and analysed for weather trends , material such as volcanic dust etc and cross checked .

People aren't just sitting in a back office in a tower in ohio making it up

Edited by jkvlondon

Where killing wildlife because of this. The ice caps are melting and the polar bears are dying.  Look at the state of the ocean. Dead Whales are washing up on shores with their bellies full of plastic. Sea birds are getting strangled because they are eating bits of plastic from the ocean.  Where destroying everything. 

Enviromental changes are affecting the coral reefs and a large percentage of coral reefs have now lost their colour and are plain grey. I think around 70% of coral reefs are now dead.

Animal behaviour has changed, because of climate change birds are now forced to migrate much earlier. This means missing out on food, chicks being born at a different time which means many will not survive.

The echo system is getting affected 

Edited by puzzled
  • Like 1