Can a MONNA be a better SIKH than a Guy with TURBAN ?

Amit12

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

but my point is, its not hard getting a girl( to marry) as some people make it out to be.  

Yeah. The problem is that so many of our girls don't even want to talk to a keshadhari.

Have any idea why that might be?

Not the personality.

There have been posters on this board who have had extreme difficultly getting girls to even talk to them, but they have had great interest from non-Sikh girls.

Is that because we (especially females) have an ingrained self-hatred?

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

look im speaking from experience and iv never really had problems with girls, iv been asked out by non sikh females but obviously chose not to because i don't date.

OK, just wondering, why don't you date? For religious reasons? (I agree that Sikhs are not supposed to date.)

3 minutes ago, BhForce said:

OK, just wondering, why don't you date? For religious reasons? (I agree that Sikhs are not supposed to date.)

yes because it wrong to do that, our gurus have told us not to do that, i have respect for our gurus and don't want to go around doing stupid stuff. At the end we are all going to come face to face with our gurus in the next world, how will i face them if i have gone around dating girls and doing wrong stuff. I think its ok once i meet the right girl, who i know i will marry and is sikh then its ok, when where ready then we can tell our parents. But causal dating and going around like that its wrong.   

5 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Bro you are luckly i just feel so dead when i see any girl outside that i avoid looking at anybody lol.

But yes its really hard with parents interferance especially as i have never had any social life and any lady friends let alone girlfriends i don't know what type of hell would break in my home.

Have you had any girlfriends ? 

No i haven't lol, i have fallen for girls before but never acted on it, i don't date or stuff like that. When you interact with women of your age sometimes you will fall for them but its important to remain concentrated and not act on it. 

8 hours ago, Amit12 said:

Lol, you remind me of harry haller ( a friend )...

It made me a better person in general and it always make you THINK abt certain topics like GOD, EVIL and above all evrything that i do evryday....

Your friend harry haller is an atheist.   He disrespects Gurbani without even hesitating for a second to think I am saying something that disrespects the Guru.  Your friend has no common sense or logic or any rationale thought when it comes to Sikhi.  In no way is @BhForce like your friend.

Sikh in sikhi does not mean learner.  Sikh means a follower of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  A follower of the Guru learns from the Guru and drops all other paths.  Your friend follows his mind and is not a Sikh of the Guru. 

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the only perfect science on how to merge with Vaheguru because the Guru and Vaheguru are one and the same and this is a fact and not a claim.  Anyone who follows the teachings of Gurbani completely will merge with Vaheguru.   Sikhi is not some wishy washy belief system as you and your friend want to portray Sikhi.  You come here to preach your atheist learned views from your friends from the atheist website.  Save your time as we are not going to be fooled by who you are and what you are up to here.

Whats special to me.... may or may not be special to someone else.... 

I already said it is special for me because it helped me become a better/Logical person .... Thats it.. 

Your atheist colors are showing. Learn some respect and use proper words when speaking of Gurbani.  When referring to your dad do you say, I already said it is special for me.......?  

Does the Guru have any wisdom of his own?

yes 

If so, what ?

i dont think im worthy or capable of answering that and compile the whole wisdom in a mere 100 words.... Naah cant do that....

why should someone else follow the guru ? 

idk why you asking me that, im not even promoting any guru.... 

But you are worthy of starting this topic to trap Sikhs into your atheist opinions.   Why not answer my first post to you.  Let me guess you conveniently didn't see that post.  You are like a Muslim, trying to convert Sikhs to your atheist website views.  Let me tell you, you are unsuccessful. 

Lol, look, someone is triggered.....  

It's interesting how you pre-assumed everything.... like some other website sent me and bullsh!t, and hooooooooo I'm an athiest.... Well..... It's just how you portray his (harry's) views, sure he is pretty straight forward.... But not atheist by any means.... I assume you've only talked to him once or twice.... And judging by only two conversations..... Well good luck.... I said that @Bhforce reminds me of him cuz he questions like him....