Can a MONNA be a better SIKH than a Guy with TURBAN ?

Amit12

10 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

She's just 18 and arrogant and she said "Please find me a nice monah guy" . when I said I will find you a sardar, she said "NO, i want a monah " . I asked her why . she said "they're cuter" . 

Imagine all girls thinking like these, whats the future of panth then ? ironically her own father , my maama is a saabat surat sardar.

Lol why you so insecure about what girls think. 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:
10 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

She's just 18 and arrogant and she said "Please find me a nice monah guy" . when I said I will find you a sardar, she said "NO, i want a monah " . I asked her why . she said "they're cuter" . 

Imagine all girls thinking like these, whats the future of panth then ? ironically her own father , my maama is a saabat surat sardar.

Lol why you so insecure about what girls think. 

@puzzled: Username checks out.

Your statement would have been appropriate if this were another one of those threads where some guy is crying about his ability to attract a girl.

@AjeetSinghPunjabi made a simple statement: What's the future of the Panth if it's girls don't want to marry practicing Sikhs?

It's simply weird for you that turn that around and accuse him of being "insecure".

Do you care for the future of the Panth or not? If not, end of discussion.

If you do, then why in the world would you think it's a problem for a person to discuss potential dangers to the Panth?

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:
21 hours ago, BhForce said:

Please tell me why it is that a person has to "do bani everyday"?

Please tell me why it is that a person has to brush their teeth / shower / eat / poop / sleep every day ?

I think you misunderstood where I was going with the question, bro. He was asking whether  "a mona can be a better Sikh than a turbanned guy".

So I just asked him to clarify why in the world it is that he thinks a person has to do bani every day.

Merely by answering this question, he would have answered his own question.

7 hours ago, Amit12 said:
7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Please tell me why it is that a person has to brush their teeth / shower / eat / poop / sleep every day ?

its okay, he probably said that in some other sense XD

Thanks for the backup, man.

But what I wanted was for you to answer the question in your own words.

So, again, what do you think is the reason you need to "do bani everyday"?

4 minutes ago, BhForce said:

@puzzled: Username checks out.

Your statement would have been appropriate if this were another one of those threads where some guy is crying about his ability to attract a girl.

@AjeetSinghPunjabi made a simple statement: What's the future of the Panth if it's girls don't want to marry practicing Sikhs?

It's simply weird for you that turn that around and accuse him of being "insecure".

Do you care for the future of the Panth or not? If not, end of discussion.

If you do, then why in the world would you think it's a problem for a person to discuss potential dangers to the Panth?

Lol I do care about the panth, but I don't care about what some girls think of guys keeping their hair, it don't bother me the slightest what they think. That's what I meant ... 

When I wrote that I had in mind guys who are constantly whining about their appearance holding them back and making them feel insecure and girls not liking them etc 

Just now, puzzled said:

Lol I do care about the panth, but I don't care about what some girls think of guys keeping their hair, it don't bother me the slightest what they think. That's what I meant ... 

When I wrote that I had in mind guys who are constantly whining about their appearance holding them back and making them feel insecure and girls not liking them etc 

I agree with your second statement, on a personal basis (for a single guy looking for a girl to marry).

What I'm exploring is why you don't think it would be a problem if every single girl in the Panth wants to marry a mona. 

I'm not getting into monas are better/worse than kesadhari. I'm just saying if every girl wants to marry a non-practicing Sikh in regards to hair, then next is simply that their daughters will likely not even bother with marrying a mona Sikh. They'll just marry whoever. 

And that's the end of the Panth.