Real Translation of Mool Mantar - just for you

mahandulai

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

That's not the real translation thats your interpretation.

And before anyone starts having a go take into mind that this is his understanding of it. 

But still, how can he know what the Mool Mantar means when he hasn't gone over any steeks, hasn't listened to any Katha. I mean Sant Singh Maskeen ji took over 15 hours. Last time I did maths 8 mins wasn't 15 hours. And the meaning of Ik Oankaar has many meanings. Ik just means one God but he completely forgot the Oankaar referring to Waheguru having all power not just the three in AUM. And Oang is the sound that made akaar and expanded it. In addition Sat naam is sati naam. The Sihari changes it's meaning to the ultimate truth is naam connection to the divine to Waheguru ji. 

So obviously he didn't do his homework and may just be trying to annoy us since he doesn't take any of our advice. I mean the steeks go for 300 pages on Mool Mantar! 

1 minute ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

But still, how can he know what the Mool Mantar means when he hasn't gone over any steeks, hasn't listened to any Katha. I mean Sant Singh Maskeen ji took over 15 hours. Last time I did maths 8 mins wasn't 15 hours. And the meaning of Ik Oankaar has many meanings. Ik just means one God but he completely forgot the Oankaar referring to Waheguru having all power not just the three in AUM. And Oang is the sound that made akaar and expanded it. In addition Sat naam is sati naam. The Sihari changes it's meaning to the ultimate truth is naam connection to the divine to Waheguru ji. 

So obviously he didn't do his homework and may just be trying to annoy us since he doesn't take any of our advice. I mean the steeks go for 300 pages on Mool Mantar! 

Mool mantar has as much depth as waheguru. It's not possible to know, no limit. There is no such thing as a real translation imo