Trouble in marriage

Guest Pritis

Satshriakal ji sareya nu! 

Im a 27 yr old married woman. Its been 2and a half years of my marriage. And it was against the will of my family. I stay alone cos me and my husband have alot of issues and troubles with each other ever since we got married. We had a 3 year long relationship before we got married and it's been 6 years now that we're together. But due to some past bad experiences and things that took place it seems we have an intensive amount of hatred towards each other now and thus we are thinking of filing a divorce. As much as i want to save this marriage, i also know it isn't a very sane idea. I believe he is seeing another woman out of our wedlock who is driving him crazy and thus, he has lost all love, compassion and humanity towards me. The marriage has also got so abusive both physically and verbally. I still love him though so is there a path i can do to save my marriage and get him back on the right track. I also think someone might have done something to him or brainwashed him. Not sure! It's causing me alot of depression