Racists should be allowed to voice their opinions?

puzzled

4 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

A White girl in school saying that stuff isn't racism, it's just and un-educated opinion, racism is when you used to have to run home from school because the local skinheads didn't look at your religion but at the colour of you skin, so you'd be running with all the other brown kids, be they Sikh, Hindu, Muslim or Black.

I grew up in the 80's and suffered plenty of racism, some of it physical, kid's today are too quick to call out what they think is racist, ask some of those of us that grew up in the 70's/80's what racism was.

Made me think of this:

11 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

A White girl in school saying that stuff isn't racism, it's just and un-educated opinion, racism is when you used to have to run home from school because the local skinheads didn't look at your religion but at the colour of you skin, so you'd be running with all the other brown kids, be they Sikh, Hindu, Muslim or Black.

I grew up in the 80's and suffered plenty of racism, some of it physical, kid's today are too quick to call out what they think is racist, ask some of those of us that grew up in the 70's/80's what racism was.

Well that's what I me a , these days white people can't even say that they don't like browns and blacks because even that is considered racist.

If some whites don't like coloured people and want them out then they should be able to openly say it, rather than than typing away their frustrations on some website as an anon. 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience! it's horrible and us younger people have it easy. once I spoke to this Punjabi guy in his 40s and he told be back in the days you had to carry a knife around you and go out in groups that how dangerous it was for Asians in some areas.

14 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I'm sorry to hear about your experience! it's horrible and us younger people have it easy. once I spoke to this Punjabi guy in his 40s and he told be back in the days you had to carry a knife around you and go out in groups that how dangerous it was for Asians in some areas.

Remember there were no mobile phones back then (some families didn't even have landlines at home), let alone ones with cameras and movie capability. Large sections of the indigenous population (especially in the police) had a lot of sympathy with active neo-nazi groups like the NF,  so people could get away with a lot more. I remember one case where some brown people actually caught a group of goray attacking some young 'pakis' and grabbed them up and called the cops. Only for the cops to let the white men go and arrest the brown ones and try and stick assault charges on them. lol

That being said, it is something else to see resistance to this racist oppression. I saw young people doing the most reckless acts of bravery to fight back. I don't think millennials have that in them myself? They should strive to be something more than some effete, modern day brown, inoffensive 'hipster' type. 

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Why are racist not allowed to be racist? If someone is racist then shouldn't they be allowed to voice their opinion? But If you live in the West then you will know that racist people are not allowed to openly be racists and voice their opinions.

Why can't a White person say they hate Asians and blacks, or that they wants Asians to go back to their country.

There are black history months, mobo music awards etc  so why can't white people have white history month lol? Or white pride celebrations? 

But obviously when it comes to racist graffiti, vandalizing paces of worship etc then that's wrong

But as far as being allowed to say "I don't like Asians" "I don't like blacks" surely if that's their view and opinion then they should be able to openly and publically say it ?

It really doesn't bother me tbh

I rather have racists be open than be quite 

No ? 

bro you will find true racists don't care about rules and regs they'll say and do what's on their minds , the cowards will be undercover and disguise it as something else like repeatedly passing people of colour for promotions or raises , keeping them stuck in no prospect jobs and places.

you are meant to be aware of other people's motivations subtle and gross , it's called self-preservation and reading the room/culture nobody owes it to you to make it easy .
All the history texts written and taught from in schools are written by white apologists so don't feel too sorry for them ...

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Remember there were no mobile phones back then (some families didn't even have landlines at home), let alone ones with cameras and movie capability. Large sections of the indigenous population (especially in the police) had a lot of sympathy with active neo-nazi groups like the NF,  so people could get away with a lot more. I remember one case where some brown people actually caught a group of goray attacking some young 'pakis' and grabbed them up and called the cops. Only for the cops to let the white men go and arrest the brown ones and try and stick assault charges on them. lol

That being said, it is something else to see resistance to this racist oppression. I saw young people doing the most reckless acts of bravery to fight back. I don't think millennials have that in them myself? They should strive to be something more than some effete, modern day brown, inoffensive 'hipster' type. 

My mama who came to the UK as a 17 year old boy back in the 70s said that white people used to walk past you giving you dirty looks, he said you couldn't even talk Punjabi loudly in public. Times have changed a lot!

No your right, ethnic men are a lot weaker than the ones before us. Just look at the state of black youth and compare it to the older ones. Same goes for punjabis compare the ones in their 20s to the ones that are now in their 30s and 40s.  I think the current generation of men are weaker and lazier simply because  everything has become so easy now, no challenges, nothing to fight for, parents give us everything on a plate.  

Just look at how tough the punjabi farmers of the past were.

I think media and technology also has a lot to do with the current lazy, bored and spoilt bunch of people 

33 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

bro you will find true racists don't care about rules and regs they'll say and do what's on their minds , the cowards will be undercover and disguise it as something else like repeatedly passing people of colour for promotions or raises , keeping them stuck in no prospect jobs and places.

you are meant to be aware of other people's motivations subtle and gross , it's called self-preservation and reading the room/culture nobody owes it to you to make it easy .
All the history texts written and taught from in schools are written by white apologists so don't feel too sorry for them ...

Yeah in schools we are taught about the German Nazis killing Jews and about the slave trade in America but we are never taught about the atrocities carried out by the british empire. What about the genocide of Indians, where millions of Indians starved to death because all their food and grains were exported out of the country. If in schools we discuss the holocaust and slave trade then why not the genocide carried out by the empire! They are making their own history sound all pink and fluffy.

Now that I look back the whole education system, the curriculum it's all bs   brainwashing, biased and cherry picked.

They also filling the kids minds with ultra liberal Marxism bullcrap

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

why shouldn't we take advantadge of an education provided by the proceeds of the massive pillage of our people especially punjab , of healthcare, of swish home and good prospects ? why should it just be for just the whites and the arabs

Thats great.... Take all the policies that they provide..... Im not arguing.....

But the person i replied to had something like this in his mind, " They looted us in previous century, its our time to loot them."

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

Iv never really experienced racism. I had a White girl in school tell me that she supports BNP and that she wants all brown and black people to leave the UK  I don't get offended with that stuff tbh lol. 

Wait for when you are racially abused and called abusive names because of your colour and then come and tell us how you feel and if the racists should be allowed to allowed to be racist.

Racism has no place in a civilised world and if anyone condones racism he/she  has no either no respect or he/she is a coward who cannot stand up to racist people.