Hair loss on forearm from kara

vtheawesome

Oi Sangatji, I have a problem. So, I noticed today that on my right forearm, in the area that my kara slides up and down, the hair has become sparse. When I look at my other arm, which I don't wear a kara on, it's hairy. 

I'm not especially bothered by this, as it's really not that noticable, but aside from wearing the kara on my other arm, I was wondering if anyone had any sort of solutions to this.

Wkjkkwjkf

I just had a look at my arms and you are right! Haha     the arm I wear kara on has slightly less hair.  That's really weird.

Iv never noticed it before but I don't have hairy arms , there's not much hair on my arms at all, its very thin and sparse  so it's not noticeable, even I didn't notice it lol

Not really a problem though is it, just let it be ...

43 minutes ago, vtheawesome said:

Oi Sangatji, I have a problem. So, I noticed today that on my right forearm, in the area that my kara slides up and down, the hair has become sparse. When I look at my other arm, which I don't wear a kara on, it's hairy. 

I'm not especially bothered by this, as it's really not that noticable, but aside from wearing the kara on my other arm, I was wondering if anyone had any sort of solutions to this.

Wkjkkwjkf

Sooo... You posted this cuz you thought you're gonna have to PESH XD.....

Lol jk