I was warned??

Big_Tera

Look, I am personally against PC culture and SJWs hijacking the narrative, but this is a public Sikh forum.

If you use this kind of language at a Gurdwara Langar Hall and there are Chardikala Singhs around they will likely ask you to stop. You just received a warning which is nothing compared to a QC mask or a suspension. 

Doesn't matter if you use a slur against a guy or a girl, just keep it off SikhSangat. A LOT of people frequent these forums and a negative impression can reflect the forum as being 'anti women'. How we are perceived is important.

I am strictly against interfaith anand karaj and agree with your criticisms of our next generation, but that doesn't mean I'll use abusive language to further polarization of people who may not be as informed. 

The warning is final and may be lifted in the future, rules won't change based on how long people have been on the forum.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, Big_Tera said:

It is funny I was warned for making a topic about how we should treat Sikh girls who date other races and religions and had my thread closed. 

I did not make any kind of threats or anything of that nature. I just stated how we should look at girls like this and if anyone would marry a girl after she has dated other races and religions?

The way I have been raised and brought up is that girls who are promiscuous and date other races and religions. Even girls that date other Sikhs for that matter. Are bad and should be avoided. This applies to both males also so I am not being sexist..A male Sla@g is As bad as a female one. Males should not go around using females for their pleasure. All women should be respected to the highest level. 

Obviously girls dating other races and religions while laughing at Sikhs behind their backs are worse of all just as boys are do the same. I have come across a few. Then these same girls think I have had my fun. Now I will settle with some gullible Sikh guy and settle down. 

Yet I was warned and given points for making a topic and called insecure. 

So from alot of comments by posters is that they are okay with marrying girls who have previously dated other races and religions? I for one, am not fine by this and stick to my opinion. 

I am not forcing people to think the way I do. But just saying how I feel on this matter. Obviously many liberal sikhs of todays generation think differently and think its perfectly acceptable to marry girls who have dodgy pasts and have dated every race and religion under the sun. Anyone with any other view is seen as backward and a hardliner. 

MODS

Also take note

I have been a long serving poster on this forum for many years. I have created many threads and contributed to this forum in so many ways. 

And for all  that I have done. I am treated like this and given warnings. 

this is so interesting the indoctrination you have faced from a young age.