Does our Waheguru forgive such humans with huge mistakes?

Guest SumeetZzz

Guest SumeetZzz

I wanted to know i heard about that person who killed many many humans, but god forgave him. I dont know his name now. So my question is what if a human makes a huge mistake and hurts somebody or cheats on their husband/wife. Or if somebody lies. Does our Waheguru forgive such humans if they see their mistake and do paath then everyday and didnt wanted to harm anyone in first place? And how can somebody know that Waheguru has forgiven? Will they still go to nark (hell) ? And also what if the person is ready then to do amrit shakan (sorry if i spelled wrong), and prays everday, also does sewa and goes to gurdwara? 

God is kind and merciful and he always forgives people.  

(though that doesn't mean a person should knowingly do wrong and think in advance 'oh well God will forgive me anyway') 

'doing paath' is not a bribe to God- you are meant to listen to the paath and learn from it!  all the answers are there for your questions in Gurbani.  It is God's nature to forgive people when they turn to Him.  

If you made some mistake try and learn from it and be a better person from now on.  you clearly regret what you have done wrong.  God will help you.  Think of God as your best friend.  

Don't become Amritdhari just to run away from a mistake.  A person should be Amritdhari out of love for Guruji.  

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, Guest SumeetZzz said:

I wanted to know i heard about that person who killed many many humans, but god forgave him. I dont know his name now. So my question is what if a human makes a huge mistake and hurts somebody or cheats on their husband/wife. Or if somebody lies. Does our Waheguru forgive such humans if they see their mistake and do paath then everyday and didnt wanted to harm anyone in first place? And how can somebody know that Waheguru has forgiven? Will they still go to nark (hell) ? And also what if the person is ready then to do amrit shakan (sorry if i spelled wrong), and prays everday, also does sewa and goes to gurdwara? 

yes, always