lostconfussedsingh

Nkj protest london

I don't know their history. I don't really learn much from then tbh! Different people have different ways of doing katha, I'm not really into theirs. But it works for many.  But I do like their kirtan, he hasn't got the best of voices but the keyboard makes up for it lol 

• Like 2

Dont know about NKJ, issues needs investigating and resolving by a selection of respectable panthic folk.

One thing i do is that 'real sikh talk' group should remove 'sikh' from their name.

Really don't like these types of online vendettas by nameless/faceless groups. Stinks of cowardice/bullying by weak minded trolls. Furthest thing there is from the sikhi i love.

Edited by garch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Considering the events that occurred last night at the Gurdwara I'm surprised the more social media savvy amongst you haven't posted video links of the 25+ police entering with their shoes into the Darbar. I was going to keep it zipped, but since yesterday evening I've been been sent repeat videos of what panned out and I presumed the news would be well more viral. Thankfully no dastaraan went flying and there was no violence, but venting anger and shouting in the Darbar of the King is not the way to behave, imo.

• Like 4

Someone posted me the video and police were walking around in shoes. I think the committee and pardhan were not being good either. 

My friends were telling me about it, thankfully the Giani ji did Sukhaasan before anything got out of hand. 

Why did this even occur?

Is it because NKJ is based off Ranjit Singh Dhandrianwale and his parchar as seen on other threads is not accurate or is it because of the weird things he has been accused of? Or both? 

I heard that the Taksalis asked to meet Harinder.

And why didn't the Sikhs think before making such a riot allowing police men to walk with their shoes on in Maharaaj ji's Darbar?

Edited by RajKaregaKhalsa1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Is there any evidence of him sexually abusing someone or is it just speculations?  I remember seeing a video of him saying "willy"  years back but this can't be all because of that 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Is there any evidence of him sexually abusing someone or is it just speculations?  I remember seeing a video of him saying "willy"  years back but this can't be all because of that 

There is a series with recordings of him talking to the guy and he made it try to seem like this mouth Simran Dhandrianwale taught him was okay to do.

49 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

And why didn't the Sikhs think before making such a riot allowing police men to walk with their shoes on in Maharaaj ji's Darbar?

CUZ most of 'em are stupid... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you're a youngster, do yourself a favour and don't attach yourselves to these personalities. If Guru Sahib isn't enough for you, then ask yourself whether Sikhi is something that's palatable for you. If, however, it's all about the social scene and a way of having a laugh and hanging out with mates minus the baggage associated with moneh and patit kaljugi activities, then you're a waste of space who's taking the peshaab; a wolf in sheep's clothing. 😀

• Like 3

The facebook page has been deleted. I don’t know what happened and would appreciate if others could enlighten me.

I once attended the Gurdwara where NKJ did katha and kirtan. They didn’t say or do anything that was out of keeping with Sikhi. 

I’ve googled around a bit. There was an allegation of inappropriate touching made against Bhai Sahib which was dismissed by police. Not much more info.