lostconfussedsingh

Nkj protest london

41 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

UK/US gurdawaray are a mess. Need to get the old generation out. 

I 100% agree with that, those dinosaurs are corrupt and need to be removed, they have turned our Gurdware into family businesses. They are no different to the massands of the past who also turned gurdware into businesses, masands placed murtis in gurdware to attract hindu crowds for more donation/money. Some gurdware in the UK today host durga pooja events, so how are they any different? 

i feel in the coming years there are going to be major clashes between younger Singhs and those dinosaurs who don't want to give up their seats. 

36 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Penji were you there? 

I read an eyewitness account this morning , but I have no skin in this either way , I do not like Tividale wale they have been vile in the past too, I only want every sikh to respect the King of Kings darbar and if they Say themselves they will not do parchaar from a UK stage they keep their word . The people sitting and doing naam jap were protesting not asking for the katha . Harinder was invited by the committee , to the end of golak it is obvious , despite being warned by sangat that it would not be a good idea .

In my mind , daswand should be direct action thing and golaks should be lifted out of darbar and Gurdwarey . We do not need larger buildings but stronger ties to the Guru ji . More kirtan, more naam less politics money grubbing .

• Like 1

To be honest what is happening is very dangerous. Sooner or later this taksail lot will start dictating who can and can't have access of any kind to the guru ghar stage

• Like 1

Guest PuzzledSingh

Hi everyone since i am blocked from posting under my original username and account lostconfussedsingh cos of the admin team on here is my new user id and account. 

To everyone wondering where i was i am here and back now with a venagance !!!!!

Guest PuzzledSingh
2 hours ago, singhunit said:

To be honest what is happening is very dangerous. Sooner or later this taksail lot will start dictating who can and can't have access of any kind to the guru ghar stage

That would be good cos the current management system is complete utter crap it needs shaping up !

Guest PuzzledSingh
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

i feel in the coming years there are going to be major clashes between younger Singhs and those dinosaurs who don't want to give up their seats. 

Bro its me lostconfusedsingh under a new username.

I find it funny how all the people are crying about this situation.

Its good what the protestors did and if it was one of their kids of the management abused by nkj that would be a slap on there face.

I find it funny seeing this stuff happen in the gurdwara and more youth violence protesters are needed to take control

Guest PuzzledSingh

It would have been if funny if nkj and his whole jatha along with the gurdwara management their faces smashed up, his paag ripped off and their breads burned off with fire to teach that we don't want this sickness in our gurdwaras !!!

Guest PuzzledSingh
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

In my mind , daswand should be direct action thing and golaks should be lifted out of darbar and Gurdwarey . We do not need larger buildings but stronger ties to the Guru ji . More kirtan, more naam less politics money grubbing .

Sister its me lostconfusedsingh i am back under this new id.

I totally agree with you the golak needs to be removed from the gurdwara as its the root of pure evil.

The golak how the management treat is like the same way as hungry dog seeing a bone 😅😅😑

3 hours ago, singhunit said:

The leader of NKJ put his mouth on another kids mouth and told the kid, I am giving you naam.  The kid said it felt weird and NKJ leader response is the leader of me, ranjit, who calls himself bhai ranjit singh dhadrianwale gave me naam by mouth to mouth.  How many people have you given naam by putting your mouth on to their mouth?

Edited by Akalifauj

On 12/9/2018 at 10:21 PM, proactive said:

The stupidity is there for all to see. If you disagree with someone being allowed do Katha at a Gurdwara then you need to first prove that what that person will say or what that person does is against Gurmat. Then you need to make sure the Gurdwara who has arranged the Katha is aware of this issue. If the Gurdwara committee refuse to relent then hold a peaceful gathering outside the Durbar hall in order to put forward your views to the Sangat as they enter the Gurdwara. The tactics used by these people were a disaster not only for them but for Sikhs in general. The people attending the protest should have known that the police would get involved and that beadbi would happened whenever the police are involved in a Gurdwara. What is worst? An alleged person of dubious character giving Katha in a Gurdwara or the police going into the Durbar hall with their shoes on? To the honest these Taksali need to sort their own house in order as Harnam Singh Dhumma has aligned the Taksal with the worst enemies of Sikhi in the Badals. These people would like to present that they find the katha of one person in front of the Guru unacceptable yet the leadership of the Taksal in India is openly aligned with the Badals who allowed the worst beadbi of the Guru Granth Sahib by the fake Sirsa Sadh and his followers. 

13 hours ago, PuzzledSingh said:

Bro its me lostconfusedsingh under a new username.

I find it funny how all the people are crying about this situation.

Its good what the protestors did and if it was one of their kids of the management abused by nkj that would be a slap on there face.

I find it funny seeing this stuff happen in the gurdwara and more youth violence protesters are needed to take control

Hello lostconfusedsingh it's good to have you back. 

Yeah those old fossils have turned the gurdware into family businesses. But they aren't gonna give up their seats that easily. 

Even when singhs tell them not to do sham interfaith anand karajs, the pardhans either book the anand karaj for like 6am in the morning or hire security on site! That's how hungry they are for the £££

Gurdware are family businesses 

Edited by puzzled
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Hello lostconfusedsingh it's good to have you back. 

Yeah those old fossils have turned the gurdware into family businesses. But they aren't gonna give up their seats that easily. 

Even when singhs tell them not to do sham interfaith anand karajs, the pardhans either book the anand karaj for like 6am in the morning or hire security on site! That's how hungry they are for the £££

Gurdware are family businesses 

are you saying these gurdwareh are not fit for purpose in their entirety?

7 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

are you saying these gurdwareh are not fit for purpose in their entirety?

Not sure how aware you are but pardhans and gurdware committees are very corrupt. Have you ever seen videos of gurdwara elections? Many gurdware are ran as family businesses. You will be surprised with the amount of property and businesses these pardhans own they are businessmen. 

53 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Not sure how aware you are but pardhans and gurdware committees are very corrupt. Have you ever seen videos of gurdwara elections? Many gurdware are ran as family businesses. You will be surprised with the amount of property and businesses these pardhans own they are businessmen. 

u saying, in its entirety its impure then and we shoud not go?

15 hours ago, PuzzledSingh said:

It would have been if funny if nkj and his whole jatha along with the gurdwara management their faces smashed up, his paag ripped off and their breads burned off with fire to teach that we don't want this sickness in our gurdwaras !!!

I can understand why you were blocked by admin with views like this.

Everything that happened took place in front of maharaj, using your logic it would have been acceptable to behave the way you've mentioned in front of maharaj as well, violence is never going to be the answer to situations like this, that's what groups like NKJ want, we need to educate the drone like sangat who fill the golaks when people like this turn up to preach.

NKJ has a pretty big following, heck, even i went to a few of their divan's before i found out about the allegations, people are sheep that want to be herded and are always looking for someone to follow, they just can't see that the one they should follow is in every single Gurdwara wherever you go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1