Is Sikhi dying a slow and excruciating death ?

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Guru it also predicted the invasion of feminists. Guru sahib says a day will come when men won't listen or respect there parents but will follow their wives, so women will take over.

If you look around women run families now, no wonder families are breaking up. Families were a lot more tight knit and successful when men were in charge. 

Guru sahib was right ...

when did Guru Sahib Said that ? Quote ?

9 hours ago, puzzled said:

Guru it also predicted the invasion of feminists. Guru sahib says a day will come when men won't listen or respect there parents but will follow their wives, so women will take over.

If you look around women run families now, no wonder families are breaking up. Families were a lot more tight knit and successful when men were in charge. 

Guru sahib was right ...

Yeah apneean mother-in-laws are always reasonable, kind, rational people towards their daughter-in-laws.....

Some parents can be dumb as f**k. It's actually better not to listen to them sometimes. Sikh guys being weak-willed momma's boys is really attractive to females. Yeah, that won't make some jananian want to run off with some masculine bundha will it. 

On 12/19/2018 at 7:42 PM, Amit12 said:

Wadu Hek ?

You never said that you are a human,

So shall i consider you an animal ?

You make no sense Bro.

ਸਲੋਕੁ ।।

ਆਵਨ ਆਏ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਮਹਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਬੂਝੇ ਪਸੁ ਢੋਰ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸੋ ਬੁਝੈ ਜਾ ਕੈ ਭਾਗ ਮਥੋਰ ॥੧॥ ੨੫੧

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥
ਕਿਰਤ ਕਮਾਵਨ ਸੁਭ ਅਸੁਭ ਕੀਨੇ ਤਿਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਆਪਿ ॥
ਪਸੁ ਆਪਨ ਹਉ ਹਉ ਕਰੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਿਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਹਾ ਕਮਾਤਿ ॥੧॥ ੨੫੧

Gurbani is Guru of the Sikhs. Time for you to use the two ears Vaheguru gave you. You know nothing about Gurbani this right here shows your total ignorance.  

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah apneean mother-in-laws are always reasonable, kind, rational people towards their daughter-in-laws.....

Some parents can be dumb as f**k. It's actually better not to listen to them sometimes. Sikh guys being weak-willed momma's boys is really attractive to females. Yeah, that won't make some jananian want to run off with some masculine bundha will it. 

Mothers are just filling the void as most father's don't really connect properly with their kids. They see it as being unmanly or something. Sikh fathers need to be better role models and drop these pendu attitudes 

2 hours ago, Torontobboi said:

Mothers are just filling the void as most father's don't really connect properly with their kids. They see it as being unmanly or something. Sikh fathers need to be better role models and drop these pendu attitudes 

new gen parents who are into sikhi the guys are pretty hands on with kids , the only exceptions I have seen are those from India who are still running on that's woman work, my BIL is like that 'you should consider yourself lucky I help if we were in India ...' by help he means making the child toast for brekfast and dressing her for school whilst his wife is already at work .

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

new gen parents who are into sikhi the guys are pretty hands on with kids , the only exceptions I have seen are those from India who are still running on that's woman work, my BIL is like that 'you should consider yourself lucky I help if we were in India ...' by help he means making the child toast for brekfast and dressing her for school whilst his wife is already at work .

i agree, Sikh men need to be good role models for their kids, previous generation had many dads who were rubbish. 

i remember whenever me and my sister used to get ill when we were small our dad always used to turn around and blame it on mum, that kind of attitude needs to go