Is Sikhi dying a slow and excruciating death ?

11 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

Amit, akalifauj pyar nal gall krlo bai yar ldi kahnu janne o

Dont know man, eh mere har comment te reply krke mnu Athiest dsda XD. 

TBH i was having fun with him, but eh Quote te krda nahi meri kOi v athiest gall, which is the only thing annoying. :')

16 minutes ago, Amit12 said:

Dont know man, eh mere har comment te reply krke mnu Athiest dsda XD. 

TBH i was having fun with him, but eh Quote te krda nahi meri kOi v athiest gall, which is the only thing annoying. :')

O koi ni bai ji , thande reha karo saare jaane. Lok garm jaldi hon lag gye- tadde hi global warming hoi jndi aa ?

On 12/19/2018 at 4:43 AM, jkvlondon said:

that sounds like the agenda of new world order - no one will be allowed to worship Akal Purakh

sounds like old world order by Harnaaksh . remember prahlad ?

On 12/20/2018 at 7:46 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I think a better question than the one in the OP is:

Do certain online forums consist of a disproportionate amount of depressed, excessively pessimistic apnay? I think so.

If people think things are bad now, only Waheguru knows what sort of sandbags such people would have been in truly trying times like the mid 1700s. Let's put it in perspective. In their own heartland Singhs and Singhnia were hunted down to the extent that they had to live in jungles (which were dangerous places in themselves), or vacate the area completely. Darbar Sahib was occupied and being used in the most disrespectful way by Massa Ranghar.  Necklaces made of babies. Large numbers of the community were killed in the two ghallugharas. If it ever looked like our days were numbered it was then. 

But what happened? People steeled themselves and faced down the threats they faced fiercely. Within a few decades apnay had taken over the region against all odds, creating nothing short of a superpower state. 

We could all do with remembering this. 

18th century is always on my mind and the third para of our ardas. So no one's forgetting that bro ... 

It was a horrible time , no doubt. 

But today's time is softly horrible. If you understand what I mean. No one in punjab's gonna kill me if i go there now as gursikh, but collectively we're loosing ground there. How many boys with turbans you see in young generation there vs how many old white bearded men with turbans ?? you see the difference yet ?

Our girls embarassingly prefer "moneh munde" to "sardars" . As my niece put it "main byaah moneh naal karana" and shying away when I told why not sardar. My uncle is saabat surat sardar. What does it tell it ??

18th century mughals put our ancestors on charkhadi , aareya heth , beheaded us , babies tortured and put on mothers as garlands, the Horrors from hell all happened and sikhs still thrived, but today nothing of that sorta happening in punjab YET sikhs are cutting their kes, turbans and chunnis from heads are flying away at alarming speeds, no one gives a damn <banned word filter activated> abt history or religion , people are religiously unread . christiant Missionaries are infesting the next gen.  You get the gist?

To make things worse, we're not in a position where we can pass laws or take other such strong actions in a political way as sikhs currently are politically neutered. We 've parties like akali dal which "pretends" to be panthic but we all know their truth .

Deep down I know Sikhi will survive and grow, there's too much of blood from 18th century itself invested in the same. So it would be grossly unfair of god to let it go away like that.

But it saddens me deeply sikhs got such a gross short-end-of-the-stick !! its unbelievable .