Kissing in public

puzzled

Guest Guest Star

Personally what I have seen in the last 45 years. Is the fact that what we call white people western are less into public kissing then I see with brown people. I just say look away like fast forward a kissing scene in a movie. Simple as that.

Yes why not? Come on! Times change. There no hukam against it... Unfortunately, also no hukam against sex in public. BELIEVE ME! With humans one things lead to another; if this is ok, that is ok too! Attitude.

So let all be on the safe side n go with it is wrong for couples to even hug one another, in public!

Guest PuzzledSingh

The most thing people find offence is seeing 2 gay men kissing in public.

As i saw 2 men at it in public touching each other i secertly watched it and liked it a lot seeing them !!!

Guest Stop Homophobia
3 hours ago, PuzzledSingh said:

As i saw 2 men at it in public touching each other i secretly watched it and liked it a lot seeing them !!!

No brother lostconfusedsingh. We support you as a homosexual brother

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
11 hours ago, PuzzledSingh said:

As i saw 2 men at it in public touching each other i secertly watched it and liked it a lot seeing them !!!

Yeah....it's like our local taxes being spent on local lesbian centres. I wrote to my council once and said, given that some of my council tax is being spent on the local lesbian centre they should at least let me in once in a while to sit and watch. They wrote back saying I was being abusive and would call the police if I didn't stop. They always do that...i mean call the police. It's like that time Jehovas Witnesses knocked on my door and THREATENED me with eternal damnation in the fires of hell where I will be skinned alive for all eternity for not being a Christian. But when I responding to their THREATS by mildly THREATENING them with a daisy cutter they THREATENED to call the police. If I learned anything that day it was the fact that being burned and skinned alive for all eternity is apparently not as bad as a paper cut from a stanley knife. But nobody threatens me and gets away with it. Well....apart from that one fella once who threatened me and then quickly ran way. So he obviously got away with it. But apart from that bloke who threatened me and got away with it nobody threatens me and gets away with it !! ?  And, actually, there was also this one other time that someone threatened me from behind a bush. I looked around but couldn't see or find him. So he also got away with it. But apart from that first bloke and the second bloke that got away with it NOBODY threatens me and gets away with it !! ?

The question is though......what was I doing near the bushes anyway ?   Well, I'll ya : I was sneakily hiding behind some bushes so that i could spy on Sikh married couples showing their love for each other by kissing. I think it's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and that sort of thing MAKES ME SICK !!  HOW DARE THEY have love for each other when so many couples have to exist in loveless marriages.....HOW DARE THEY !!!   So I was hiding behind some bushes and making notes on desi couples who kiss each other. Having compiled my secret dossier I took it to the desi town hall and local gurdwara so that strict action could be taken against these moral transgressors. But d'ya know what happened ?  The desi elders at the Gurdwara THREATENED to call the police on me for being a nuisance and interfering in people's private lives !! But, little did they know that nobody threatens me and gets away with it !!!

13 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Yes why not? Come on! Times change. There no hukam against it... Unfortunately, also no hukam against sex in public. BELIEVE ME! With humans one things lead to another; if this is ok, that is ok too! Attitude.

So let all be on the safe side n go with it is wrong for couples to even hug one another, in public!

I don't think I would even feel comfortable hugging in public lol. 

14 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

do you know why tho?

I can tell u