How did we get the human life?

puzzled

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:00 AM, mahandulai said:

same thing

What the hell are you on about???    You think the shabad is a black hole?  Does a black hole created the PAVAN?   Where in gurbani does it say that maya was created from the black hole?

On that note, do you actually know what "maya" is??  

I realised the other day that many of our Sikhs just assume "maya" means all things to do with money and riches????

5 hours ago, JUSTAJATT said:

What the hell are you on about???    You think the shabad is a black hole?  Does a black hole created the PAVAN?   Where in gurbani does it say that maya was created from the black hole?

On that note, do you actually know what "maya" is??  

I realised the other day that many of our Sikhs just assume "maya" means all things to do with money and riches????

I'm only replying bc this is best thread so far,

yes, yes and yes,

On 12/13/2018 at 4:34 AM, Amit12 said:

Paji how do you define LIBERATION ?

Is it something that is your last goal ?

Liberation is essentially union with God, isn't it? That's what we are all aiming for.. to merge back with God. For me, it's not a state of mind or anything metaphorical like that, liberation to me (as a sikh) is literally to be free of this cycle of birth and death and be one with God.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:56 AM, mahandulai said:

I'm only replying bc this is best thread so far,

yes, yes and yes,

I believe you read that information somewhere because I've seen it in some recent text or explanation.  If you can reference it, then I can discuss 'very maturely', why it is mostly incorrect according to bani.

21 hours ago, JUSTAJATT said:

I believe you read that information somewhere because I've seen it in some recent text or explanation.  If you can reference it, then I can discuss 'very maturely', why it is mostly incorrect according to bani.

the thing is, i dont remember, but the idea stuck with me, because its such an intrinsic theory,

probably Steph Hawking, stating a black hole created the universe, but really, watch my video on THIS EXACT IDEA, wait till the end.

I MEANT THIS ONE ^^^^

On 12/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, Wicked Warrior said:

My understanding (which may be incorrect) is that we acquire spiritual wealth or punishment in human form. If we have not obtained the goal of life in this human life, we have to wait for the next reincarnation into human life to progress spiritually. Between this human life and the next, we may go through any number of non-human lives before we get the opportunity again. 

The “bigger” question would be: when our souls were created from God and we became separated from Him, what lifeform did we enter first and what determined it? Did all souls begin as basic animals? Were we all humans from the previous Jug? 

A lot of people say its all hukam, so we don't have a choice in anything,  or when we make a choice that was the hukam or the choice was already made for you and thats hukam.