Lilly - Wannabe black girl

Big_Tera

Just now, Redoptics said:

Swjs here to ruin the world

I wanna lay one fact bro . India when it was under the British was inducted to the UN as a permanent member this was a short time before it became a "sovereign" country. If you do investigation on all these deviant social agenda pushed on the world and how they are fiananced and how they are ingrained now in academia you will be truly shocked how deep this rabit hole gos and the most horrifying part is that it is a true and ppl are clue less. It was designed this way 

49 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

So you will be influenced by the raps songs of hip hop stars like drake and kanaye west? 

Filthy lyrics that make youngsters commit sins. Hip hop women wearing revealing clothing influencing girls to dance to this music in clubs half naked. while drinking .Is that your idea of black culture that is better then white culture?

Blacks are known as the biggest pimpers of women and the sing about it in their songs while glorifying smoking weed and booty shaking. ect

You need to do some research on the subliminal messages and the disgusting satanic rituals in most music videos.

Then you get the dummy Jay Z , throwing up Illuminati hand symbols and his of legion of sheep just follow.

It is sickening 

3 minutes ago, Torontobboi said:

I wanna lay one fact bro . India when it was under the British was inducted to the UN as a permanent member this was a short time before it became a "sovereign" country. If you do investigation on all these deviant social agenda pushed on the world and how they are fiananced and how they are ingrained now in academia you will be truly shocked how deep this rabit hole gos and the most horrifying part is that it is a true and ppl are clue less. It was designed this way 

Ohh i know , i used to study all this crap a decade ago, secret societies,  astrotheology etc etc