Lilly - Wannabe black girl

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

But this has its own problems too, where some of our own backward cultural practices get promoted and propagated - like caste, bhangra, getting drunk fighting like pendu fudhoos etc

The Gurus and Gurmukhs like Baba Budha ji are pendu as well,  so according to you all of them are fudhoos?

Caste, bhangra, getting drunk, and fighting is what urban people do as well. This behavior is not more or less attributed to urban or village living. But this poster continues to target pendu people. 

@ADMIN @MOD the rule is that a specific group cannot be degraded.  But this poster continues to target village people.  

What @MOD wrote:

Using abusive language or anti-women language won't be allowed on the forum. To create a healthy environment for discussion Mods/Admins will be issuing strict suspensions and quality control masks over offenders.

Remember: Sometimes it's not what you're talking about, but how you say it. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Who the hell styles and dresses these people up? Do they look in the mirror and not see anything wrong? 

Is this the type of bundha I should expect to see if I ever visited a pend back-home? (Not that I'm planning to do that anytime soon). 

Let's keep it real, this is the 'modren' incarnation of the jut male. 

19 hours ago, Sikhology said:

What I take from this line is that we should work on ourselves first before finding faults in others.

Facepalm.

@Big_Tera is not finding personal faults in people. He is lamenting a general trend of following the black ghetto culture. It's amazing you would have a problem with that.

Also, are you not finding fault in Big_Tera? You say that Big_Tera should just stay quiet. But, by your own standards, you should not say anything about Big_Tera and find fault with him.

So why are you talking?

And if it's OK for you to talk, why isn't it OK for Big_Tera?