The Sikhs of Shanghai

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
48 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Jigsaw comes from a long line of unskilled workers. It hurts him to realise that some of us have skilled forefathers whose skills and hard work opened up doors for them all over the world. With Jigsaw's grandfather, he had to be content with some proper duffus unskilled factory work (like a sullah). We've spoken about this before yet he still persists in his fallacy. 

The 'fallacy' is the way that non-jatts have managed to convince jatts born in the west to defacate and urinate on the memory of their own grand-parents. Lets put things in perspective and in order:

1) Only Jatts recruited because only jatts seen as tough enough

2) Other people had to do more feminine work such as working in offices whilst the jatts fought wars

3) Jatt soldiers start Sikh diasporas on the Californian farmlands, Canadian lumber yards and British factories (e.g Southall....where a former Army Major insisted on employing ex-Sikh soldiers that he served with - Wolf's rubber factory)

4) After Jatts had laid the foundations through blood and sweat the other groups with feminine work backgrounds because were refused admission into the army finally arrive and start settling into the towns that the jatts had built with blood a few generations earlier.

5) the british born children of those late arrivals still feel bitter and aggrieved that their grandparents were not allowed into the army and thus never fought anywhere and so, to make them feel better about themselves and their lack of history they set about rubbishing the pioneers.

6) the grandsons and grand-daughters of those pioneers become so shamefull, so ignorant, so stupidified that they actually join in with the rubbishing of their own grand-fathers because they're too stupid to understand why others are rubbishing them.

People, whatever your background...whatever your grand-parents did....whoever you are....always honour and respect your great and wonderful grand-parents and great grand-parents. Every last one of them were truly amazing men who have given us so much. Shame on anyone here that dis-honours them and encourages others to dis-honour their own family.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

first Sikh in the UK was Mahraha Duleep Singh  hahah!   not a great start was it lol 

But at least he had the boll0cks to try and fight back when he realised he and his people were robbed. Even his daughter Sophia showed more boll0cks than some of the 'men' (and I use that word very loosely here) amongst our lot today. 

18 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

But at least he had the boll0cks to try and fight back when he realised he and his people were robbed. Even his daughter Sophia showed more boll0cks than some of the 'men' (and I use that word very loosely here) amongst our lot today. 

Yeah true, but I think his daughters were better than him. Despite being brainwashed they started discover their real identity. Sophia even said in her will that she wants to be cremated and wants her wealth sent back to girl schools in punjab. 

Bamba even started living in Lahore and and gave some of her jewellery at harmandir sahib like Her grandfather used to. 

I honestly think Maharaja duleep singh wasn't fighting for his people but for himself. He wanted his father's wealth for himself I think 

30 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah true, but I think his daughters were better than him. Despite being brainwashed they started discover their real identity. Sophia even said in her will that she wants to be cremated and wants her wealth sent back to girl schools in punjab. 

Bamba even started living in Lahore and and gave some of her jewellery at harmandir sahib like Her grandfather used to. 

I honestly think Maharaja duleep singh wasn't fighting for his people but for himself. He wanted his father's wealth for himself I think 

Can you STOP distorting history.

Where on earth do you come up with such rubbish theories that Maharaja Dalip Singh was fighting for himself and wanted his father's wealth.

1 hour ago, JSinghnz said:

Can you STOP distorting history.

Where on earth do you come up with such rubbish theories that Maharaja Dalip Singh was fighting for himself and wanted his father's wealth.

He died penniless because he spent all his money on alcohol, gambling and prostitutes. He was a sex addict and addicted to gambling as well. He met his daughters once a year because most the year he was in bed with Wh0res.  His wife was neglected and depressed and started drinking heavily and died of alcoholism. His daughters had a very neglected childhood 

Doesn't exactly sound like a man on mission to me.

You probably got your history from the Punjabi movie made about him staring satinder sartaaj, that's where your kind get most of their history from. 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

He died penniless because he spent all his money on alcohol, gambling and prostitute. He was a sex addict and addicted to gambling as well. 

Doesn't exactly sound like a man on mission to me.

You probably got your history from the Punjabi movie made staring satinder sartaaj. 

It's not like he had any decent Sikh role models growing up. Just a bunch of posh goray with all their vices, who were out to fleece and mislead him. This last thing probably played a big part in the development of his vices.

You could sl@g off his dad for his own sexual nature, but that guy was a genius organiser; a proven warrior and a natural leader of men in one of the most wild and violent regions of the world (at the time) - so it wasn't like all M. Ranjit SIngh was doing was being profligate. He fit these things inbetween some of the greatest military and political achievements any apna has made to date. 

I ain't seen that film anyway. 

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's not like he had any decent Sikh role models growing up. Just a bunch of posh goray with all their vices, who were out to fleece and mislead him. This last thing probably played a big part in the development of his vices.

You could sl@g off his dad for his own sexual nature, but that guy was a genius organiser; a proven warrior and a natural leader of men in one of the most wild and violent regions of the world (at the time) - so it wasn't like all M. Ranjit SIngh was doing was being profligate. He fit these things inbetween some of the greatest military and political achievements any apna has made to date. 

I guess that's true. A lot of punjabis even today turn out like that when they don't have good sikh role models around them. But to make him out to be some man on a mission fighting for his people is delusional and for the dumb ones.

Yes his father liked nachan waliya and mujras too but I guess that was the norm for kings, that life style came with it. Dont know how true it is but i read that his father wasn't as obsessed with dancing women as people make it out to be , he mostly did it because that's what was expected from a Maharajas life style. In fact he did a lot of things simply because it was expected from a Maharaja. He would often dress simple, wear no kalgi, sit in the floor etc   but when visited by foreign visitors he would dress good, wear kalgi, sit on his golden throne, get girls to perform mujra etc   he actually was a simple man. He was a great man and the last great king of South Asia.

I havnt seen it either, looked very cheesy. Jsinghz probably enjoyed it 

20 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I read a biography on Maharaja Ranjit Singh by kushwant singh I think, not to sure. But I said that Ranjit Singh beheaded his own mother at the age of 14 because he caught her with another man, he killed the man too.  His father Mahan singh died when Ranjit Singh was really young. 

Not sure how true all this is but i have read it elsewhere online as well 

A lot of the misl sardars used to have dancing girls too, I guess in those days men with status and wealth had a right to women and stuff like that 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I read a biography on Maharaja Ranjit Singh by kushwant singh I think, not to sure. But I said that Ranjit Singh beheaded his own mother atbtge age of 14 because he caught her with another man, he killed the man too.  His father Mahan singh dies when Ranjit Singh was really young. 

Not sure how true all this is but I have read it elsewhere online as well 

I've read that book. I don't remember that bit. 

Plus, after the annexation (actually even while he was alive) honkies went well out of their way to malign the guy to justify their unprovoked attack on Panjab and the stealing of its massive wealth. 

Don't believe everything you read. 

Read the other biography by the descendents of the Fakir brothers too, to get a more balanced picture.