Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 12/21/2018 at 10:25 AM, Torontobboi said:

The thing that pisses me off is how Punjabis try to act all white . They all act all hardcore over hockey buy posters of players put em all over there rooms celebrate Christmas n Thanksgiving go to bars get drunk .I even heard em say drinking is part of Sikh culture or were allowed to drink . They try n act all modern n some aunties show off tht their daughter is marrying a gora

I see Punjabi girls (mostly jattian) talk like white women wear skimpy clothes get drunk  there parents let them be models where they take half naked photos (Amrit Dhaliwal)don't get me started on how they behave in weddings I used to be a videographer n saw auntian drink  they start dating at like grade 8 I don't no bout UK but here in Canada we have Punjabi gangs n they r white washed AF they haven't Lived in poverty like u UK guys have Infact they live in huge houses drive daddy's car and turn to wannabe gangsters 

Sikhs love Christmas in the UK. Just yesterday at work this Paki girl was really surprised when i told her that I don't do Christmas or Christmas trees etc  and she was like "but i thought sikhs celebrate christmas"      she was like she knows so many sikhs who have christmas trees.    She then said on christmas she goes around her grandparents house for dinner and she said "i feel like such a bad muslim now, even a sikh doesn't celebrate christmas and we have christmas dinner"    

its interesting knowing what other communities think of sikhs lol 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Sikhs love Christmas in the UK. Just yesterday at work this Paki girl was really surprised when i told her that I don't do Christmas or Christmas trees etc  and she was like "but i thought sikhs celebrate christmas"      she was like she knows so many sikhs who have christmas trees.    She then said on christmas she goes around her grandparents house for dinner and she said "i feel like such a bad muslim now, even a sikh doesn't celebrate christmas and we have christmas dinner"    

its interesting knowing what other communities think of sikhs lol 

My family don't celebrate Christmas, we used to but not now. Everyone else is bare excited for Christmas and I'm just sitting at home eating roti lol

I wouldn't want it any other way lol

6 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

My family don't celebrate Christmas, we used to but not now. Everyone else is bare excited for Christmas and I'm just sitting at home eating roti lol

lol same, we used to when we were kids, like do christmas trees, cards etc  but when you get older you just dont give a sh!t lol   it means absolutely nothing 

8 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

To be honest, in the UK they dont celebrate Christmas,  its usually just for the children.

We had trees etc until I was around 12 then it just stops.

On 12/22/2018 at 8:12 PM, puzzled said:

lol same, we used to when we were kids, like do christmas trees, cards etc  but when you get older you just dont give a sh!t lol   it means absolutely nothing 

On 12/22/2018 at 8:14 PM, Redoptics said:

To be honest, in the UK they dont celebrate Christmas,  its usually just for the children.

Its actually a whole lot easier rather than fussing about with a Christmas Tree lol, about 2 weeks ago my brother was putting up the Christmas Tree and I was just ignoring the fact that it was there lol

Guest charmin
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, puzzled said:

What I find gross is how they don't wash their bums after using the toilet! That must get uncomfortable and messy as the day progresses! 

I sometimes wonder if Punjabis who marry white people whether if they introduce their white partners to the Punjabi way of washing your bum,  like if they demonstrate it and stuff?  Or do their white partners contiue using toilet rolls 

Anyone with experience is free to answer my question, this is in the gupt section anyway, thanks 

you not heard of charmin ultra soft toilet roll?  maybe andrex in uk?

Most younger Punjabi houses don't ever have a bottle in washroom here . Using the bottle + water seems to be weird if anyone is born in the west?

Guest charmin
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, Redoptics said:

For Sikhs it's just about the shopping, boxing day sales and few days off to feast and get together with friends/relatives.  However, ask most families if they celebrate, and they'll say no but we get the kids some presents or buy friends some boxes of chocolates.

Me, I haven't a problem with Christmas trees, decorating or whatever. i'm in gora man's land, and if someone really gotta problem with it, then they can go back home to India.   I respect their wishes but none of them or any Sikhs pay any allegiance to Christianity by putting up a few decos, buying presents and saying happy Christmas.

Akalifauj …. don't bother attempting to cuss what me and my family do in our own home.

On 12/24/2018 at 9:38 AM, Guest charmin said:

For Sikhs it's just about the shopping, boxing day sales and few days off to feast and get together with friends/relatives.  However, ask most families if they celebrate, and they'll say no but we get the kids some presents or buy friends some boxes of chocolates.

Me, I haven't a problem with Christmas trees, decorating or whatever. i'm in gora man's land, and if someone really gotta problem with it, then they can go back home to India.   I respect their wishes but none of them or any Sikhs pay any allegiance to Christianity by putting up a few decos, buying presents and saying happy Christmas.

Akalifauj …. don't bother attempting to cuss what me and my family do in our own home.

When I have kids I wouldn't let them take part in Christmas school plays, I would write to the school and opt them out of the play.  But every one is entitled to what they want 

On 12/24/2018 at 9:29 AM, Guest charmin said:

you not heard of charmin ultra soft toilet roll?  maybe andrex in uk?

Most younger Punjabi houses don't ever have a bottle in washroom here . Using the bottle + water seems to be weird if anyone is born in the west?

I wouldn't want to marry someone who doesn't wash her tatti properly, that's filthy