Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

18 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Lol just shower your bottom after you have done, Im on clock work once in the morning and once in the evening.

Rare instances keep wet wipes in case of a emergency at work :)

Traditional method using water is the best way lol.  

You know iv never thought of that but using wipes in case of an emergency at work is a really good idea! Haha 

Goreh use meters of toilet roll so the toilets are mostly blocked at work 

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

Traditional method using water is the best way lol.  

You know iv never thought of that but using wipes in case of an emergency at work is a really good idea! Haha 

Goreh use meters of toilet roll so the toilets are mostly blocked at work 

hope you wipes users don't try to flush them but throw them in a bin else you are responsible for blocking sewers if not the buildings pipework.

19 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

hope you wipes users don't try to flush them but throw them in a bin else you are responsible for blocking sewers if not the buildings pipework.

Yeah I was thinking the wipes might not flash down the toilet properly, that would be a embarrassing one to explain lol 

Guest Really...
On 12/19/2018 at 7:25 PM, mahandulai said:

this is so racist

Agreed, shockingly so, and the strangest thing is that you're the only one who pointed it out. 

This reminds me of how the Nazis began. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, puzzled said:

White people are strange. Once at school this white girl told me how she bought a vibrator for her mum as a birthday gift. But white people probably find us really weird. 

LOL

Let's talk about good things now... Kids, educated or uneducated, must leave parent's home once 20-21 of age. Parents do not do "Hai mera baccha" "Shaadi kar! Neyta ghar shad!" We can learn so much from this! "Tu Amrit nhi shkna/ baal cutting? GHAR SHAD!"

Whites, "Do whatever you're old now."

BTW OP! You forgot! Whites and Political correctness! "Disabled" and "Retard" are regarded the same... "Special Needs."

5 hours ago, Guest Really... said:

Agreed, shockingly so, and the strangest thing is that you're the only one who pointed it out. 

This reminds me of how the Nazis began. 

?

Not sure how a twenty-something year old would even "remember" how the nazis began but if you're looking for clues I would look into how the white powers that be vilify and nulify entire communities of colour. In order to referesh your "memory" of how the nazis began I would suggest you look into data of:

1) the immigration system and how it separates children of colour from their parents

2) Statistics of how brown and black people are far less likely to get jobs despite better qualifications than whites

3) Statistics of how brown and black people are far more likely to be given custodial sentences by the criminal justice system

4) Look into the governments hostile environment policies.

There are many things that could refreshen your "memory" of how the nazis began my friend. But, once you do 'remember', I'm pretty sure you won't remember it as a case of a persecuted minority making jokes about the sillyness of the majority with power that are doing the persecuting them. I'm pretty sure, once your "memory" starts to function again, you will begin to see that as a case of white priviledge....i.e. where the persecutors are not even allowed to be criticised. Are things 'reminding' you of how the 'nazis began' now ?????

Guest Really...
On 12/27/2018 at 12:08 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

?

Not sure how a twenty-something year old would even "remember" how the nazis began but if you're looking for clues I would look into how the white powers that be vilify and nulify entire communities of colour. In order to referesh your "memory" of how the nazis began I would suggest you look into data of:

1) the immigration system and how it separates children of colour from their parents

2) Statistics of how brown and black people are far less likely to get jobs despite better qualifications than whites

3) Statistics of how brown and black people are far more likely to be given custodial sentences by the criminal justice system

4) Look into the governments hostile environment policies.

On

There are many things that could refreshen your "memory" of how the nazis began my friend. But, once you do 'remember', I'm pretty sure you won't remember it as a case of a persecuted minority making jokes about the sillyness of the majority with power that are doing the persecuting them. I'm pretty sure, once your "memory" starts to function again, you will begin to see that as a case of white priviledge....i.e. where the persecutors are not even allowed to be criticised. Are things 'reminding' you of how the 'nazis began' now ?????

Your initial post was a blatant and disgusting show of racism.

Own it. 

It only takes one fool to start a ripple of racial hatred, it may start off as a malicious joke sugar coated as harmless fun. 

Grow up and stop doing so much Nindya. You are emotionally immature. 

On 12/27/2018 at 10:10 PM, Guest Really... said:

Your initial post was a blatant and disgusting show of racism.

Own it. 

It only takes one fool to start a ripple of racial hatred, it may start off as a malicious joke sugar coated as harmless fun. 

Grow up and stop doing so much Nindya. You are emotionally immature. 

Oh very young one how little you know. But, I don't wish to insult you because there's so many things that all of us don't know. Besides, you have an excuse whereas a particular Mod on this has been refusing to post multiple messages on this forum because he or she doesn't understand basic concepts of white privilege.

Now…where do I begin. ? I’ll be honest, when I first read your message my first thought was why should I reply ?  As a Race professional I don’t give lectures for free and I don’t even know you. But, as I started to write this message my initial idea was to do what I normally do and write and write and write. But now that I’ve remembered how so many here keep saying how they refuse to read my messages because they are so long I won’t do that. In a moment, I’ll put things in bullet point that’ll put you on the right track to find things out yourself. I will say this however, if you knew who I actually was you would realise what a privilege it is for you to receive this small workshop lesson from me free of charge.

So….the bullet points:

·         Power structure. Talk of ‘Equality’ is a sham. Equality only comes into play when there is a level playing field. There is no level playing field. They (white people) own the bloody playing field. They’ve just allowed us to be on the playing field as small allotment holders at the edge of it. Equality….Diversity…inclusion are all just words. Meaningless words. Meaningless without the vital ingredient of equity. But they don’t want you to talk about equity so they switch your attention to those meaningless words knowing they can distract your attention from the privileges they enjoy by getting you thinking how ‘we’re all just the same’ and ‘everybody is equal’.

That ^  is not true equality. That ^ is 10 gallons of sh$t in a 5 gallon hat.

·         They (white people) will never give up their privileges willingly. Why would they ?  Those privileges set them and their children up for life. They’d be fools to let them go. No….the only ways to bring about real racial justice change is either by revolution or criminal or financial sanctions. Neither of those 2 things are ever gonna happen so the only other way is to constantly and consistently make them confront their privileges. Consistently and constantly make them feel uncomfortable. Racial justice will come about not when white people try and understand what it’s like to be brown or black….but when they sit and think about the privileges they enjoy for being white.

·         But….there is another even more aspect to this thread and that is yours and mine own health and well-being. Being brown and black in a white man’s land comes with a heavy cost to one’s health. The constant stress…wear and tear caused by daily racial micro-aggressions…causes a severe chain of biomedical reactions in our bodies leading to all sorts of illnesses. One of those is the slow but sure destruction of the caps at the end of each of our DNA strands causing premature ageing. American scientists however have completed studies that show black and brown people are able to reverse this destruction of those telomeres by becoming active in fighting white privilege.  Forcefully, loudly and proudly making white people confront their privileges then actually improves the health of brown and people.

Summary: Don’t buy into their ‘equality’ nonsense. We are not all the same. They want you to think that because it prevents them having to0 confront and acknowledge the privilges they have. Don’t confirm…..confront.