Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Just thinking, are we not to judge people or talk ish about them? So this whole thread and my replies included are against Gurbani? Or am am I just talking ish ?

Haha, No.

Morally, no, you're not supposed to generalize White people by things that some of them do. 

Also you're not supposed to judge anyway.

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Ohh I see , so we can be hypocritical when it suits us then? Minus the senior members :)

Lol, i didn't mean that.

just saying thag they were wise enough not to critisize other people. 

Just saying that judging someone is not morally right.

Hahaha, "hypocritical when it suits us then?" No no dont put words on my mouth. Lol

5 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Btw, my point being its ok to talk ish about white people , but in a separate thread it is not ok to have s€x before marriage even if its before you get into Sikhi.

I dont think you can reject a MAN or a WOMAN based on what their past is. An individual's Present is what it all Matters, Nothin Else.

Judging Someone's Purity based on their Physical relations in the past, while they are totally a different person now, is the Most Un-pure thing one would say acc. To Gurmat.

1 minute ago, Amit12 said:

I dont think you can reject a MAN or a WOMAN based on what their past is. An individual's Present is what it all Matters, Nothin Else.

Judging Someone's Purity based on their Physical relations in the past, while they are totally a different person now, is the Most Un-pure thing one would say acc. To Gurmat.

Agreed :)

speak for yourself in choosing not to judge: u r a closet xtian "judge not lest ye be judged' nonsense of the born sinners - a druid acquaintance of mine says it is good to judge - I agree it is good to judge oneself and others.

if u wish to catch a disease go 4 it - GarbhDhan Sanskar demands purity.

Correct procreation is an Art and a Science. This is the Ultimate Big bang of creation when Zygote is infused with Atman.

As lifelong vegetaryan (all ancestors MilkVegetarians) your mocking of panir and cheese shows you are a glorified mlecch. If you must mock something then mock the brown bastards eating fuzzy Golden yellow birds  - eating birds and eggs is mlecch xtian speciality of born kosher halal criminals. Gold is colour connected with Satguru and Paramatma.  (&Brahma Himself)

I stopped identifying as 'brown' a long time ago when I realized criminalities of hispanics  and indo-xtians hostile to Dharmic religions= Bharat origin police officer who is father of 5 month old baby boy was shot dead by brown hispanic criminal just a few days ago in California. I am actually Gold in colouration. BharatdiJanata that is practicing Aryan Religion is Gold. Develop strong 5 to 50 mile aura and be safe - no harm can ever befall anyone who has strong aura. (heard this from Gyani on Durdarshan-TV)

Panjabiat is Most ancient living continuous Arya Civilization of Divine Light. Sikhi is absolute pinnacle of Arya thought. EVERY RELIGION CONDEMNS PROMISCUITY -Ideal is one romantic partner forever -yes, this is indeed the standard! ('til death do us part is semitic mlecch nonsense of the one life to live crowd)  (however, sometimes, to prevent Genocide of Divine Lineages Men have practiced polygamy - this is rare) Dharmic Relgions are the source of Truth - just because someone dons a dastar or starts wearing salvarkamiz does not make them Sikh - Sikhi is divine birthright privilege. Religion is birthright privilege. If someone commits heinous crimes against Mankind and Nature Herself u will accept such criminal as part of the Panth - no thanks- I look forward to a pure Panth - Good sangat is everything - It is impossible to be Sikh without knowledge of Gurmukhi Panjabi and the ethical  and aesthetic standards of Panjab. Develop internal vision thru Nam. Daughter of Sikh always marries Sikh. Sikh man free to marry Hindu (sanatanaDharmic) Maiden. Notice the similarity of significance of GarbhDhan? GarbhDhan is eugenical, hygienic and Moral. Ideally only fully enlightened beings would enter Grihasta Ashram - all else should do intense Tapasya. Historically 30 percent of India was Renunciate for life. We never had overpopulation problem until kaljug religions came on the scene. Who creates worst population problem in India (besides moslems)and desecrates Sacred Shastra (scripture)? Xtians. Life is for Dharmic pleasures: RamKhushiAnand.