Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest guest
On 7/2/2019 at 2:57 PM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

There was a big internet discussion going on between black Americans and white Americans recently over the fact that white people don't wash their legs.

this is what you spend your time reading?

Guest guest

heres some <banned word filter activated> that white people do:

1. start up free hospitals/schools

2.  conduct medical and scientific research

3.  open up their countries to ungrateful immigrants  

Guest guest
On 7/2/2019 at 3:18 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Don't try to make out like the white guy wasn't behaving aggressively either. 

It's very easy to pretend to be brave and throw your weight around when you're in a train packed with white people. The white guy looked like he was intimidatingly invading the other guys space - plain and simple. 

It says everything that the black guy moved into another carriage only for this guy to follow him. He should not have done that. 

Under those circumstances most people would think they are in danger of an imminent attack. Race attacks and abuse are under reported, don't forget that. 

Why was he carrying a knife you ask? I don't know. But maybe he was carrying it for the same reason Singhs are supposed to carry weapons - to be able to use them to defend themselves against attacks? Maybe not. 

'acting aggressive'- thats not a reason to stab him.  i don't know why you find that hard to understand.  the black guy should not have stabbed him or even been carrying a knife.  the black guy did have any reason think the guy was going to hit him or stab him.  even if the white guy punched him- is that an excuse to stab him multiple times (or even once?)  was the white guy carrying a knife?  

i don't think you can speak for "most people".  did you collect statistics on the matter?  what about those lesbians that got beaten up on a london bus?  did they pull out a knife?  no.  i think most people would run away from the situation.

i can't believe you compare him carrying a knife to singhs!  and please show me how many singhs have stabbed strangers on busses on the streets etc in the past year or so?  

what makes you think this is a race crime?

Guest guest

self defence should me measured.  this wasn't self defence, it was violent revenge.

from the newspapers i get the impression that he stabbed they guy after he had stopped shouting.  

On 7/6/2019 at 12:24 AM, Guest guest said:

i don't think you can speak for "most people".  did you collect statistics on the matter?  what about those lesbians that got beaten up on a london bus?  did they pull out a knife?  no.  i think most people would run away from the situation.

So you're comparing two female lesbians (who if I recall rightly were from outside of England), to a black male who has grown up here. Yeah, real good. Chalk and cheese dude! 

i can't believe you compare him carrying a knife to singhs!  and please show me how many singhs have stabbed strangers on busses on the streets etc in the past year or so?  

What's that got to do with my point that people sometimes carry these things for self defence purposes - especially in areas where the likelihood of being attacked is higher. I'm not saying this is a good thing to do, just that it happens.

what makes you think this is a race crime?

I'm not saying this was a race crime. I'm saying that some people are wary of being caught up in one suddenly. More so with all the ignorance some white people feel they can openly exhibit these days (probably related to brexit in some way?)

Guest guest

yes i am comparing two lesbians to a black guy.  two women did not feel the need to carry a knife.  they were actually physically attacked and had to use their own strength to defend themselves from a GANG of attackers.  and their attack happened in North London (known for its knife crimes),  by comparison the black guy was not physically attacked, or even touched, yet pulled out a knife?  the black guy got shouted out by a middle aged white guy and felt 'threatened' ???   pathetic by comparison.

please show a news story from UK where a person used a knife in actual self defence (meaning the attacker had a knife also).

the lesbians were in a place where the likelihood would seem higher.  the black guy wasn't- how often did you hear someone getting attacked with a weapon in daylight on a tube on boxing day?  

please show recent news stories of whites beating/stabbing non-whites recently on tube trains etc?  you are more likely to find stories of blacks stabbing/shooting people (lets be honest).

Guest guest

and btw the lesbians were English women, not foreign- i know this because i saw them talking on tv.  they were covered in streaks of blood.  the news did not bother to give a description of the attackers.  

so what if the black guy grew up here?  are you implying that he had been attacked and had his life in danger from whites multiple times in the past, due to growing up in London?  did a white middle aged person try to stab him on many an occasion?

even more pathetic when you realise the white guy was with his teenage son (e.g. makes him look even less threatening).

Guest GuestSingh
On 7/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I've got to say. From what I gather, Americans seem less inclined to do this than Brits. It looks like some Americans make more effort to pronounced names correctly?

nah theyre just as worse with tht grating accent...its deffo a white thing.

horrible ppl - cnt stand bein around em.

Guest GuestSingh
On 7/4/2019 at 12:56 AM, Guest guest said:

thats like saying why do Indians or Chinese mispronounce English words?  those sounds aren't in their languages, so its not their habit to pronounce them.  

they still seem to further bastardise these words unnecessarily wiv their pompous british accent n dull/monotonous tone which grates jus as much as the american one.

anyway its a gd thing these foreign languages have remained untouched from their influence - cuz everything whitey touches turns to crap in the end...