Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 7/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

So......when a man can rip brown babies from the arms of their brown mothers and lock those those brown babies in cages before going on to tell non-white people to 'go back to where they came from' and yet still get invited by our Queen for a glorious state dinner and banquet you better just remember this: get fit, get strong, get clever, arm yourself with knowledge. You've got a big fight on your hands. There's not just a few racists to fight. They're all complicit. 

I'm glad you're getting woke brother. Some of our own ancestors (sadly) played a big part in entrenching and emboldening these people by supporting them in their wars, which played a major part in establishing white supremacist dominion over non white people on a global scale.  

If apnay never did this, I don't think certain people would have been in the position they are in now. I hope you realise this now, and the implications of this for the future. 

Notice how brits seized an oil tanker around Iran, and then are now crying about Iranians dong the same to them. Who is messing around in waters thousands of miles away from them....

I thank Waheguru that even simple Juts have gained enough intelligence to realise that fighting for such causes is not a smart move.  

2 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Oh there we go. The grandson of Office Desk Clerks is spouting his usual casteist warrior nonsense again. Let's at least be thankfull he's finally stopped with the consistent and sad east end tough guy nonsense, lest he receives this again:

image.png.7ee5966fffe5d37a2b2a5d85414f956e.png

And like I've said previously, meet me yourself and show me how much of a 'Jut soorma' you are. 

Remember how you were blindly singing the sifthaan of the very people you are now openly condemning. Explain that. You thought these people where the greatest thing since sliced bread only a couple of years ago, now you've done a 180 u-turn. Explain what happened to change your views so dramatically. Please. What made you finally wake up to stark reality?

Maybe some other 1diots could also benefit from your experiences? 

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

)

I'm glad you're getting woke brother

Well, seeing how one of the Mods here has up 'till now refused to post my response to that....let me try again:

Brother, do you know what I do for a living ?     I am a professional Wypiplogist / Critical Race Theorist. Being woke puts food on my children's table and pays the bills. In other words, I've been woke from before you even knew how to spell it. That means I know a woke person when I see one and brother you sure as hell ain't one. Hell no. There's a good example of how un-woke you are on the main page in a message you wrote today (22/7/19) on the Sikhs are weak thread. You talked about Frederick Douglas in glowing terms because you are not woke enough to know and understand how white people set the agenda / narrative as to who is 'intellectial'....who deserves respect and who doesn't.  It is white society that tries to instill the idea that the intellect of Frederick Douglas and Du Bois for example that should be respected and that of Marcus Garvey, Carmichael, Malcolm X etc should not.  They do this because people like Frederick Douglas and Du Bois were as prejudiced against the truly 'black' black man as the white man was. People who are woke don't quote Frederick Douglas. White liberals (who Dr King said were actually a bigger hindrance to racial justice than the open racists) quote Douglas. I mean don't get me wrong, as a philosopher I can honestly state that it was Du Bois, many years ago, that introduced me to philosophy but in order to be woke you need to be able to understand that nothing much has actually changed from yesterday to today, Today, just like yesterday, our people (black people, brown people, Punjabi people , Sikh people whatever) who assume positions off power (and by power I mean positions of respect from white people) always naturally get tainted by the thoughts of white people. Whilst they profess to represent us it is actually the power they serve. Being woke means being able to separate what white people would like you to think from what actually is. The things a half-breed like Du Bois said about a true black man like Garvey reveal more about the real thoughts of Du Bois than any book on him published by white publishers. Brother, you sure as hell ain't woke.

Guest guest
On 7/9/2019 at 3:18 AM, GuestSingh said:

paid by taxes/national insurance etc so not free

yh - on animals....

y cnt they test unknown drugs/substances on themselves? if something goes wrong then its an innocent animal of akaal purakh saved n a lower life form wiped out from existence.

usa, canada, australia, new zealand etc. aint theirs - they stole it.

but if were talkin about uk then whitey owes us - but even then we aint gna be reclaimin the trillions of pounds they looted anytime soon....

so feel free to immigrate to a country without free hospitals and schools?  

animal testing is wrong, but it happens in non-white countries too (sadly).  and are you going to refuse medicine because it was tested on animals (tell the truth)?

so why do some many sikhs have no quams in moving to usa, canda, australia etc to have a part of the 'stealing'

Guest guest
On 7/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

That's interesting isn't it. Despite the 2 lesbians being an American immigrant and a Spanish immigrant your eyes and mind tell your heart to see them as 'English' because they are white and yet the 4th or 5th generation London born black or brown person will forevever be seen as 'foreign' by your eyes. Ummm....I think you should change your user name from 'Guest' to 'Gestapo'.

why do you always add blacks into the conversation?  this isnt a black board.

i don't even see the relevance of the race was to the original point.  was he saying that a black person has some special right to stab someone?

gestapo?  hm yeah world war 2 ended about 70 years ago, and im neither german nor white.

why don't you change your name to "wannabe-black-panther"?

Guest GuestSingh
On 7/23/2019 at 12:38 AM, Guest guest said:

so feel free to immigrate to a country without free hospitals and schools?  

y do tht wen the very little of wat was stolen can be rytfully reclaimed by current n future generations to cum within the diaspora?

animal testing is wrong, but it happens in non-white countries too (sadly).  and are you going to refuse medicine because it was tested on animals (tell the truth)?

truth is my only medicine comes from food i.e. herbs/spices. nothin else. refuse to be a 'guinea pig' for the white devils evil games.

as a former vegan, the welfare of innocent animals n how theyre treated is something tht affects my conscious. so the answer to ur question is yes.

so why do some many sikhs have no quams in moving to usa, canda, australia etc to have a part of the 'stealing'

my point was tht these countries have been built on theft n loot etc.

those sikhs u mention moved abroad to earn a livin thru hard n honest manual labour to build those economies. they didnt steal from anyone anywhere n they dnt do it nw either. so lets not conflate the two differences here.

y shud whitey get to enjoy the fruits of society today wen sikhs/asians have contributed jus as much as em?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jagsaw_singh

Well now...……...I know how a few messages back I said "I m not saying I'm a prophet" when 3 months after I posted a message about how white people can drink, take drugs, smash property as much as they want and still reach the top it was revealed that 80% of the candidates to become the new Prime Minister of the UK admitted that they took drugs (but no arrests) BUT.....have to say "I'm not a prophet" even though in this thread, many months and months ago, I stated how the London Fire Brigade deliberately let dozens of brown folk die and the inept fire brigade chief was rewarded with a million dollars for her ineptitude / blatant racism. Well......not saying "I'm a prophet" but several months and £50 million of taxpayers money later, the mediocre white people that are paid a fortune to pretend to know stuff but actually know nothing revealed this, to major headline breaking news that the London Fire Brigade wilfully let dozens of brown folk die and the inept fire brigade chief was rewarded with a million dollars for her ineptitude / blatant racism.  But, not saying "I;m a prophet" or anything. Just saying, you might wanna re-read the things I've said in this thread if you wish to know what will be headline UK news in the future.