Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 11/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

From where do you think the white man gained his knowledge about engineering and building Puzzled ?

Punjab civilisation, i.e Harappa, for example, had grid systems and underground drains at a time when the white European lived in huts and barely knew how to talk or stand up straight. A feature of the white man is not only that he steals knowledge (for example how to build a beautiful building) from the brown and black man...but also that he will destroy what he found first so that he can claim the intellectual high ground. You need to smarten up a bit brother.

i was just saying that they have created some of the most beautiful architecture and art work   even if the ideas were stolen. 

Raphael, michaelangelo etc are some of the greatest artists ever 

8 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The problem with some white people is that they fail to acknowledge where a lot of the ideas and concepts came from originally.

What the white man has done has taken our knowledge , enhanced it and have surpassed us in the last few centuries. 

this is not true.  very famous/popular historians like Will and Ariel Durrant openly wrote about your first point.  most of you wouldn't even know about e.g. the concept of zero if it were not from their history/research.

the ancient greeks were eager to learn and learnt form other cultures.  the modern european civilisation also did this.  it was no secret,  tolstoy acknowledged buddhism, schopenhauer acknowledged indian philosophy, goethe openly admired kalidasa.  they did not make any secret of this.

yes europeans picked up greek, roman stuff in the renaissance and carried it through.  but they did not steal it.  francis bacon did not accept the learned greek methods, he thought out empiricism, which formed the basis of modern science.  the mathematics of euclid was rethought by russian mathematicians, which einstein used in the theory of relativity (not the euclidean gemoetry).

learning from someone is not "stealing".  taking investigation further is not "stealing".

what made the most wealthy parts of asia wealthy- china, india, japan- is that they were willing to learn from west.  

e.g. japan didn't steal western civilisation after ww2.  

again what is "what the white man has done".  and "our knowledge".  very petty way of thinking.  

On 11/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

From where do you think the white man gained his knowledge about engineering and building Puzzled ?

Punjab civilisation, i.e Harappa, for example, had grid systems and underground drains at a time when the white European lived in huts and barely knew how to talk or stand up straight. A feature of the white man is not only that he steals knowledge (for example how to build a beautiful building) from the brown and black man...but also that he will destroy what he found first so that he can claim the intellectual high ground. You need to smarten up a bit brother.

where did you read about Harrappa? from a book written by a "white man"

and who started the excavation of Harrappa?  "white man".

he didn't try and destroy either.

again you are including blacks?  why?  what about chinese, arabs, native americans etc?  why are you so fixated with blacks?  your whole view-point is a black one.  

and where are the beautiful buildings in africa and jamaica?

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Lets just get this straight....you actually think nobody in Punjab knew anything about their own land until the lovely white man came and showed them ? You think we have no oral and written history of our own ?  ? Man, you're even further gone than I thought.

Just start to see 'excavation' is destroying and you're on the right track. It's amazing to see how so many people have been conditioned into seeing the white man as saviours and enlighteners. Harappa was always there, before the white man 'discovered' it. Just like America was always there, with brown people living in it, before the white man 'discovered' it......How Australia was always there, with brown people living in it, before Cook 'discovered' it. 

again you are including blacks?  why?  what about chinese, arabs, native americans etc?  why are you so fixated with blacks?  your whole view-point is a black one.

Are you for real ?   You say that straight after a message in which I talked about the Chinese and am also known on this forum as someone that had been praising the Arabs to the rafters for introducing the west to Philosophy, i.e. intellectual thought, so much that people were calling me a 'jihadi'. Seriously, are you for real ?

and where are the beautiful buildings in Africa

Seriously, you're a grown-a$$ adult and yet you know nothing about the kingdoms of Kush, the ancient civilisation of Mali, ancient Egypt, the kingdom of aksum, the land of Punt etc and what centuries of white colonialism did to non-white people. Seriously, how old are you ?

As I said on the last page: 

you might wanna reflect on how this thread has got you so riled up you just keep on posting message after message trying to paint non-white people that confront white priviledge as "hysterica", "triggered", "misguided" etc. I say that because on the first few pages of this thread I stated that those that seek to solidify white priviledge always seem to want to paint the brown and black person as "hysterical", "triggered" and "misguided" etc. You're textbook Guest Guest  Still....it's always nice when, on a thread trying to explain something, that something actually keeps coming along and providing real life examples of it  ?  Thank you for that....and keep it coming brother. Makes my life so much easier.

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

this is not true.  very famous/popular historians like Will and Ariel Durrant openly wrote about your first point.  most of you wouldn't even know about e.g. the concept of zero if it were not from their history/research.

the ancient greeks were eager to learn and learnt form other cultures.  the modern european civilisation also did this.  it was no secret,  tolstoy acknowledged buddhism, schopenhauer acknowledged indian philosophy, goethe openly admired kalidasa.  they did not make any secret of this.

yes europeans picked up greek, roman stuff in the renaissance and carried it through.  but they did not steal it.  francis bacon did not accept the learned greek methods, he thought out empiricism, which formed the basis of modern science.  the mathematics of euclid was rethought by russian mathematicians, which einstein used in the theory of relativity (not the euclidean gemoetry).

learning from someone is not "stealing".  taking investigation further is not "stealing".

what made the most wealthy parts of asia wealthy- china, india, japan- is that they were willing to learn from west.  

e.g. japan didn't steal western civilisation after ww2.  

again what is "what the white man has done".  and "our knowledge".  very petty way of thinking.  

You completely missed my point. I said "some" not "all"

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yeah, and not acknowledging the dirt that white people have done to nonwhites is also very dubious too. Whitewashing. 

That's a very cowardly and petty way of thinking too. 

Most of the global political problems of today stem from decisions made by imperialists when they marched in far off places and attacked and robbed them blindly, usually enslaving the local population as some 'inferior race' to boot. 

That they had time to do some archaeology whilst they were doing this doesn't mean we ignore that legacy and its enduring impact. 

16 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Lets just get this straight....you actually think nobody in Punjab knew anything about their own land until the lovely white man came and showed them ? You think we have no oral and written history of our own ?  ? Man, you're even further gone than I thought.

Just start to see 'excavation' is destroying and you're on the right track. It's amazing to see how so many people have been conditioned into seeing the white man as saviours and enlighteners. Harappa was always there, before the white man 'discovered' it. Just like America was always there, with brown people living in it, before the white man 'discovered' it......How Australia was always there, with brown people living in it, before Cook 'discovered' it. 

Are you for real ?   You say that straight after a message in which I talked about the Chinese and am also known on this forum as someone that had been praising the Arabs to the rafters for introducing the west to Philosophy, i.e. intellectual thought, so much that people were calling me a 'jihadi'. Seriously, are you for real ?

Seriously, you're a grown-a$$ adult and yet you know nothing about the kingdoms of Kush, the ancient civilisation of Mali, ancient Egypt, the kingdom of aksum, the land of Punt etc and what centuries of white colonialism did to non-white people. Seriously, how old are you ?

As I said on the last page: 

you might wanna reflect on how this thread has got you so riled up you just keep on posting message after message trying to paint non-white people that confront white priviledge as "hysterica", "triggered", "misguided" etc. I say that because on the first few pages of this thread I stated that those that seek to solidify white priviledge always seem to want to paint the brown and black person as "hysterical", "triggered" and "misguided" etc. You're textbook Guest Guest  Still....it's always nice when, on a thread trying to explain something, that something actually keeps coming along and providing real life examples of it  ?  Thank you for that....and keep it coming brother. Makes my life so much easier.

actually, alot of stupid white institutions pander to these tiresome 'ethnic' issues and claims.  it seems like every month is 'black history month' in the uk and we have to keep hearing about slavery, apartheid etc constantly.   why don't you go post on The Guardian or whatever plenty of your types there.

where was knowledge of Harrapa in oral histories of native panjabi pre-1800?  the ancient city appears to have been abandoned for some unknown reason.  it was under a mound.  last i heard illiterate, uneducated pakistani villagers were steaing bricks from the site to use in their own houses.  so please tell me why the oral tradition did not reach them?

the site was under earth.  it has to be excavated.  thats not the same as 'discovering' america.  discovery of america, australia, etc is relative

arabs did not introduce the west to 'intellectual thought'.  and my point was why you keep bring up blacks i.e. "brown and black people",  not any other groups.  to be honest i dont see any chinese or arabs whining about this like blacks commonly do and now you lot have started to.  

Puzzled posted renaissance buildings/art.  i am asking you where the renaissance to modern african and jamaican equivalents are, since these europeans 'stole' it form them?

do blacks have black privelege in africa?  so why shouldn't whites have white privelege in their countries?  why should they have to bow down to other groups in their own countries?

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, and not acknowledging the dirt that white people have done to nonwhites is also very dubious too. Whitewashing. 

That's a very cowardly and petty way of thinking too. 

Most of the global political problems of today stem from decisions made by imperialists when they marched in far off places and attacked and robbed them blindly, usually enslaving the local population as some 'inferior race' to boot. 

That they had time to do some archaeology whilst they were doing this doesn't mean we ignore that legacy and its enduring impact. 

funny i don't see japanese people complaining since post ww2?  and they went from defeat and poverty to one of the richest countries in the world within 50 yrs!

how can you blame another country for some country's problems when it left that country 70 yrs ago!

these same lefties who cry about whites robbing india harp on about how india was "enriched" by mughal invasions.

that racist imperialism is long gone (100 yrs ago).  in england anyway (don't know about america).  these days they are too desperate to deny their own culture and pander to ethnicities.  sad.

14 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You completely missed my point. I said "some" not "all"

ok fair enough.  i do agree there are alot of racists and racisms in academia (including against sikhs and india) and the ideas propagated by it.  but that doesn't equate to "evil white man" idea.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:00 PM, Guest guest said:

he didn't try and destroy either.

and where are the beautiful buildings in africa and jamaica?

Lalibela.