Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 11/20/2019 at 8:37 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

What is deemed as European civilisation is really Mediterranean civilisation  (as per Nassim Nicholas Taleb) which has been appropriated  by the Nordics. The Meds always looked east.

Taleb's major work is The Black Swan, regarding improbable events.

Has he written anything on the history of civilizations?

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

ok fair enough.  i do agree there are alot of racists and racisms in academia (including against sikhs and india) and the ideas propagated by it.  but that doesn't equate to "evil white man" idea.

I have gone past that evil white man thinking.

I think some of our people like to play the victim card too much.

I personally don't want to be a victim any more.

If we have come from an ancient civilisation that stretches back thousands of years, a mere blip of 98 years of British rule isn't going to make as much of a difference in the long term.

The Brits looted and appropriated. They also taught many other things. We will absorb that and come back stronger .

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have gone past that evil white man thinking.

You might have...but they haven't. All the current UK statistics show that you, because of you're brown skin , are less likely to land the job you want, more likely to be denies a mortgage and more likely to be sent to jail. 

I think some of our people like to play the victim card too much.

All the current UK statistics show that you, because of you're brown skin , are less likely to land the job you want, more likely to be denies a mortgage and more likely to be sent to jail. If you're weak and feeble minded Ranjeet than that's fine but none of us should give up and let our children suffer from these same statistics.

I personally don't want to be a victim any more.

I know....you've already demonstrated how you've resigned yourself to defeat. But....not being the victim anymore isn't just a simple case of saying to yourself "ooooh...I've decided I won't be the victim anymore". You still need to reconcile yourself with the facts, data and statistics that show you most definately are second class.

If we have come from an ancient civilisation that stretches back thousands of years, a mere blip of 98 years of British rule isn't going to make as much of a difference in the long term.

How old are you Ranjeet ? You think this whole thing is about 98 years of British rule ?  I mean you do realise don't you that there was not a single discussion on this thread about British rule until the white apologist came along and deliberately tried to steer the narrative  in that direction ? Just how gullible are you ? 

Look......I thought I tried everything very clearly in page 2 and 3 of this thread but let's try again trying a different approach:

Put it this way....you go to a magic show and the magician does an amazing trick. You're really impressed. Doesn't matter what trick it was because the premise is all the same. You know it's just a trick and is not real but you're still impressed. Whatever trick it was....doesn't matter what one...worked because the magician managed to distract you from the thing he didn't want you to see. And that pretty much sums up how white superiority works and is able to continue to function. They'll distract the poor white from the truth about his life by getting him to blame the black and brown man. They'll distract all of us from the issue of equity by getting us to repeat the meaningless mantra of equality, diversity and inclusion. The guest or london jawan or whoerver it is on this thread came along and found it so easy, like an amateur magician, to plant and idea in your head and get you thinking that all of this is just about the British Raj and so should by now be forgotten. Look how easy it was for him / her to manipulate your gullible mind Ranjeet. Way to easy,

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

Taleb's major work is The Black Swan, regarding improbable events.

Has he written anything on the history of civilizations?

Not in a book. But he has written on twitter and on a blog.

I will dig up and post. 

He got very riled up with the BBC about depiction of Romans as well as with historian Mary Beard.

7 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

You might have...but they haven't. All the current UK statistics show that you, because of you're brown skin , are less likely to land the job you want, more likely to be denies a mortgage and more likely to be sent to jail. 

All the current UK statistics show that you, because of you're brown skin , are less likely to land the job you want, more likely to be denies a mortgage and more likely to be sent to jail. If you're weak and feeble minded Ranjeet than that's fine but none of us should give up and let our children suffer from these same statistics.

I know....you've already demonstrated how you've resigned yourself to defeat. But....not being the victim anymore isn't just a simple case of saying to yourself "ooooh...I've decided I won't be the victim anymore". You still need to reconcile yourself with the facts, data and statistics that show you most definately are second class.

How old are you Ranjeet ? You think this whole thing is about 98 years of British rule ?  I mean you do realise don't you that there was not a single discussion on this thread about British rule until the white apologist came along and deliberately tried to steer the narrative  in that direction ? Just how gullible are you ? 

Look......I thought I tried everything very clearly in page 2 and 3 of this thread but let's try again trying a different approach:

Put it this way....you go to a magic show and the magician does an amazing trick. You're really impressed. Doesn't matter what trick it was because the premise is all the same. You know it's just a trick and is not real but you're still impressed. Whatever trick it was....doesn't matter what one...worked because the magician managed to distract you from the thing he didn't want you to see. And that pretty much sums up how white superiority works and is able to continue to function. They'll distract the poor white from the truth about his life by getting him to blame the black and brown man. They'll distract all of us from the issue of equity by getting us to repeat the meaningless mantra of equality, diversity and inclusion. The guest or london jawan or whoerver it is on this thread came along and found it so easy, like an amateur magician, to plant and idea in your head and get you thinking that all of this is just about the British Raj and so should by now be forgotten. Look how easy it was for him / her to manipulate your gullible mind Ranjeet. Way to easy,

It seems that some of our people have this interest in having this victim narrative as their livelihoods depend on it.

What you mentioned was said in the 60's,  70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's.

So what else is new.

The reality is that we can fix all these problems and there will still be people who will find something else find oppression over.

I do not consider myself gullible, I am perfectly aware of what is going on but I am really tired of this victim narrative. 

We as a people will never move forward if we keep harping back to the past atrocities. We need to learn our lessons and build on it. 

You really need to get out of your marxist mindset. 

I have different opinion to you on certain aspects and disagree with you on other points. 

I know that you are of that generation that suffered from heavy racism. I understand your generation very well because I have family also from your generation that think like you do.

But the bulk of the subsequent generations are not going to have the same mindset as you, neither are the more recent Sikh migrants who are going to be completely apathetic to the earlier Sikh struggles. 

This is such an incredibly racist thread, even just from the name. 

I've been no angel in the past and have been fairly racist at times, surely a forum like thisnshouldnt allow such a racist thread and thread title? 

Where are the moderators and how will you reconcile this?

On 11/22/2019 at 10:03 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

All the current UK statistics show that you, because of you're brown skin , are less likely to land the job you want, more likely to be denies a mortgage and more likely to be sent to jail. I

where are these stats?

• 2 weeks later...