Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 12/5/2019 at 12:48 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

hi thanks for posting both these articles.  it's telling how different Taleb's post is from the Guardian article.

this isn't Nassib's exactly point, but look how creepy the BBC is.  his post shows an image from some BBC cartoon of a fairer skinned /roman(?) woman fauning over some black roman(?) guy with two mixed raced kids.  trying to brainwash kids into thinking mixed race marriage with black guys is the norm, by depicting it even in roman times.  i don't understand this fixation they have with black guys.

from what i understand the romans considered all non-romans as, well, non-romans.  

Taleb also points out that moors are arabs, not blacks.  its the same thing with Shakepspeare's Othello- Othello is an arab, not an african.  

Guest guest singh
On 11/20/2019 at 1:08 AM, Guest guest said:

its hatred and resentment and you know it.  like i said, turn the tables- pretend its a white thread and just enter the insults towards 'sikhs' etc see how you feel.

its called havin a long memory 

pls learn the difference

its alright sayin 'oh its jus bitterness oh its jus jealousy get over it we have move on blah blah blah'

but ur not one of us so u will neva knw how it feels for sum of us who feel somethin abt our history

its very common these days to attack white (especially educated males).

theres a reason for that

sooner u ppl start realisin y n admittin it the better

yet you are all living in the countries they have setup up, whilst your relatives back home devise numerous ways to get here? and you call me confused?

u havent set up anythin all by urselves u arrogant pale caveman

the west wud not be wat it is wivout hard work of immigrants who built these countries n ideas/concepts stolen from the east

i'm not their ambassador

yes u r

u actually cudnt sound more white if u tried

the fact u wont reveal ur ethnicity wen asked multiple times says it all

ur not welcome here

pls go bk to where u came from n leave us in peace

thnx

On 11/20/2019 at 1:20 AM, Guest guest said:

the concept of zero is an intellectual idea.  why should they pay for it?  do you seem modern mathematicians 'patenting' their work?

they got via the arabs anyway.

no they didnt

0 was drew in sand then later used by arabs durin trade

before u ppl showed up n took it wivout sayin thank u or givin credit from where it was taken

u horrible shameless thieves

Guest guest singh
On 11/22/2019 at 12:44 AM, Guest guest said:

that racist imperialism is long gone (100 yrs ago).  in england anyway (don't know about america).  these days they are too desperate to deny their own culture and pander to ethnicities.  sad.

no its not

its still goin as strong as its eva been

y do u ppl keep turnin up at foreign shores unannounced n uninvite before shootin n bombin the place up callin urselves 'saviour' for democracy?

stop actin like the worlds policeman

who r u tryin to fool?

the whole world knows ur game

Guest guest singh
On 11/22/2019 at 8:31 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

I have gone past that evil white man thinking

gd for u

but as it still exists today stronger than eva not all of us feel like givin up n acceptin their nonsense

we will keep shoutin abt it so ppl dnt forget n start sleepwalkin again

the truth must be revealed to the world

cuz thats wat we stand for

truth

not acceptance of lies n injustice

cuz if we start doin that whitey has already succeeded n won

I think some of our people like to play the victim card too much.

again havin a long memory n keepin it wiv u so it keeps u aware n alert of whiteys true nature oesnt make someone hateful/bitter or a victim

rather do this then forget history start sleepwalkin then make the same mistakes like a great fool

I personally don't want to be a victim any more.

thats cool none of wanna be one either

but if u look bk in sikh history we have always taken revenge against injustice

ok so we arent in that position atm but if more ppl wised up n stayed alert by bein not so damn weak minded we myt get sumwhere quicker imo

If we have come from an ancient civilisation that stretches back thousands of years, a mere blip of 98 years of British rule isn't going to make as much of a difference in the long term.

it was more than jus a mere blip

it was a century n more of physical n mental destruction that were still sufferin wiv today

so it has been long term n path to recovery is slow

slow to the point of acceptance of history

yes this is partly our fault for havin too many folk uninterested n thats where our mentality needs to change especially among elders

The Brits looted and appropriated.

100% correct

They also taught many other things.

most of which served their interests n hasnt benefitted mankind if u compare to previous eastern concepts

We will absorb that and come back stronger .

only maharaj knows

On 11/22/2019 at 8:19 PM, Guest This said:

This is such an incredibly racist thread, even just from the name. 

no its not

it states the truth based on real life observations and experiences from reality

wats racist abt that?

I've been no angel in the past and have been fairly racist at times, surely a forum like thisnshouldnt allow such a racist thread and thread title? 

it cud be argued a post written by someone whos admitted theyre racist shudnt have been allowed for approval either

cuz that cud be seen as condonin the views n opinions of a racist

n that cud bring the forum into disrepute

n make it appear racist

Where are the moderators

theyre here dnt worry they allowed ur post didnt they?

and how will you reconcile this?

question is how u gna reconcile all that 'guest racist'?

Guest guest singh

tym to bring things bk to op n point of thread

wat numba r we on now?

#99 | wen whitey feels the need to tell a sikh wat a sikh already knows

so op was hopin for a recommendation on which gurdwara in london was suitable along wiv any potential costs of a visit/tour

two simple things

rather than give any helpful or useful advice on either of em the forum resident redneck from usa cnt help his inherently arrogant patronising n hypocritical nature by tellin the op whos been a sikh long before hed even heard of this faith wat he shud do instead

sum ppl jus cnt help themselves

white ppl

15 hours ago, Guest guest singh said:

It is a victim mentality. 

The reason it is a victim mentality is because we fail to look at where the real problem and that is with ourselves. 

Our people self-sabotage, we will cut our noses to spite our face.

It's not as if this was not going on before the Brits came.

Our ancestors have been conquered over and over again for more than 1000 years.

The saying is, " Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!"

The Brits are not the problem, it's us. We allowed this to happen to us.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:21 PM, Guest guest said:

hi thanks for posting both these articles.  it's telling how different Taleb's post is from the Guardian article.

this isn't Nassib's exactly point, but look how creepy the BBC is.  his post shows an image from some BBC cartoon of a fairer skinned /roman(?) woman fauning over some black roman(?) guy with two mixed raced kids.  trying to brainwash kids into thinking mixed race marriage with black guys is the norm, by depicting it even in roman times.  i don't understand this fixation they have with black guys.

from what i understand the romans considered all non-romans as, well, non-romans.  

Taleb also points out that moors are arabs, not blacks.  its the same thing with Shakepspeare's Othello- Othello is an arab, not an african.  

Parts of Africa were part of the Roman Empire but what people consider as Africa today isn't what was meant 2000 years ago.

The Roman Empire first and foremost was a Mediterranean empire and the Roman Empire that stretched in Africa was along it's coast. That was considered Africa which came from Ifrique which is now modern Tunisia. 

What we consider to be Africa today is mostly what is subsaharan Africa. 

What we consider North Africa today would have been part of the Roman Empire. 

If you look at these North Africans they have largely an olive complexion like the Italians, Greeks, Spaniards etc.

The North Africans are far more connected with the rest of the Mediterranean than the continent of Africa.

If you have heard of Carthage and Hannibal you would know that they were based in Tunisia and ruled large swathes of Spain, Southern Italy, Sicily, Sardinia etc. The Carthaginians came from Phoenicians who are from the Eastern Med (today's Lebanon). Cleopatra the Egyptian Queen had an ancestory from Greece.

What is now known as Rome is claimed to be founded by Trojans from Troy (in Western Turkey) and parts of Southern Italy and Sicily spoke Greek.

All these people are interconnected.

Taleb is a med man through and through.