Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

20 hours ago, Guest guest singh said:

tym to bring things bk to op n point of thread

wat numba r we on now?

#99 | wen whitey feels the need to tell a sikh wat a sikh already knows

so op was hopin for a recommendation on which gurdwara in london was suitable along wiv any potential costs of a visit/tour

two simple things

rather than give any helpful or useful advice on either of em the forum resident redneck from usa cnt help his inherently arrogant patronising n hypocritical nature by tellin the op whos been a sikh long before hed even heard of this faith wat he shud do instead

sum ppl jus cnt help themselves

white ppl

You offered advice on which Gurudwara?

You don't think ops friend would get a warm welcome everywhere?

If no, which Gurudwara and why?

Wanna see a redneck look in your own eye. 

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

$h11t that white people do #99:

Rip brown babies from their brown mothers. Lock those brown babies in cages like dogs. Reluctantly let them out of the cages after an international outcry but now, because you didn't even bother tracking which brown baby you were ripping from the arms of which brown mother you have no family to re-unite the brown baby with. Find a solution to this problem by locking those brown babies in indefinite concentration camps. Deny them basics like soap and toothpaste as these are just luxuries and these are just brown babies we are talking about. As increasing numbers of those brown little children die in those concentration camps from complications such as the flu, deny those little brown children the flu jab. Let them die. Then, when hundreds of Doctors from all over the country become so enraged they give up their time and money to descend on the concentration camps  just to save the lives of those precious little brown children by giving them flu jabs - arrest all the doctors and call them radical thugs. This, is truly $h11t that white people do and, given a chance, they'd do it to your little brown baby too.

https://www.newsweek.com/doctors-arrested-protest-border-patrol-flu-vaccines-detained-migrants-1476691

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Why don't you turn the topic on its head, and say <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated> that Sikhs do?

Why don't you, if it interests you so much ?  It'd probably be the most interested thing you've ever said if you do.

• 1 month later...

$h1t that white people do #100

Imagine if 3 white grown working men died in a dispute over payment for work and brown and black people were the journalists that controlled newspapers and the media. Imagine if brown and black people had the same low IQ as white people and so headlined the story as 'Christian Bloodbath - 3 Dead in White Gang Warfare'.  Imagine just how retarded we'd be if we ever did that. But we can only imagine...because in reality, a brown and black mind has never, in the history of the world, shown such levels of backward retardness. Retardness is truly $h1t that white people do. It's their 'thing'. But being a retard doesn't stop them getting jobs as journalists or owning media companies. Their white priviledge lets them do anything. They are rewarded for being retards.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

$h1t that white people do #100

Imagine if 3 white grown working men died in a dispute over payment for work and brown and black people were the journalists that controlled newspapers and the media. Imagine if brown and black people had the same low IQ as white people and so headlined the story as 'Christian Bloodbath - 3 Dead in White Gang Warfare'.  Imagine just how retarded we'd be if we ever did that. But we can only imagine...because in reality, a brown and black mind has never, in the history of the world, shown such levels of backward retardness. Retardness is truly $h1t that white people do. It's their 'thing'. But being a retard doesn't stop them getting jobs as journalists or owning media companies. Their white priviledge lets them do anything. They are rewarded for being retards.

If you want any more proof as to how infiltrated the white world of media and journalism is with retards the following sounds like it should be an episode of a slapstick comedy but is in fact real. The great and wonderful BBC couldn't tell the difference between black female Members of Parliament and so had the name of a different black female politician on screen while it was a totally different one that was being interviewed. London's premier newspaper, the Evening Standard, then done a piece highlighting the inept mistake the BBC had made by telling readers what the name of the black lady on screen should have been. Only trouble is, the Standard got it wrong and used the name of a third, totally different, black female politician. i swear you couldn't make this stuff up i you tried :

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/feb/04/news-outlets-in-racism-row-over-mislabelling-photos-of-black-mps

• 1 month later...
Guest random_gora

"to see yourself as others see you"

illuminating, at times hilarious, this has been an enjoyable read. my vocabulary has been improved and will continue to increase with additional googling

if anyone can offer more history on zero and the genesis of algebra (known from al kwarizmi), i'm all ears

thank you

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Well now...not saying I'm a prophet...but this is actually the third time I;ve started a message on my thread with the line "well now...not saying I'm a prophet but'.......but....I said something on page 9. On page 9 I talked about their filthy hygiene habits.  It was about the shower specifically but they will never wash their hands after using the bathroom and if they see you whilst doing so they will pretend to quickly splash water over their fingers thus giving the illusion of doing so. Filthy habits like that spread diseases. 

This is coronavirus time. This is the time to remember $h1t that white people do.