Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 12/20/2018 at 2:52 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Some more sh$t that white people do:

• Don't allow young black boys to be children by treating them like men and....
  • Demean black men by calling them boy

• Allowing dogs on the dinner table
  • Allowing dogs on the bed
  • Allowing dogs to lick your face
  • Kissing dogs on the mouth
  • Having cats. Having 2, 3 sometimes 4 cats. I mean what the hell is the point of a cat ????
  • Having a picture of said cat on your desk at work as well as your screensaver and phone.
  • Showing me a picture of said cat and expecting me to like it. No. I will not like it.....I will not say how "beautiful" and "cute" it is.  I am brown and its a bloody cat. It does nothing other than exist as a failed miniature lion. Get yourself a pet lion, show me a picture and I might be impressed. I don't wanna see no pictures of your stupid cat !!
  • Throw your kids out of the house when they turn 16/18
  • Let your own children stay in the house but demand they pay rent like common lodgers
  • Don't look after your parents when get old and infirm. Put them in a care home and forget about them.

And...finally:

• When you bring a brand new baby into the world treat it as if it's a capable adult that doesn't need it's mother by putting it in it's own bed in it's own room. When you put the baby in another room and let the cat sleep in your bed you know you're white !!!!

Coronavirus

Here's some more $h1t that white people do - They think they have the priviledge of blaming all of the world's ills on non-white people. Their leader gets to call coronavirus the 'Chinese Virus' without any thought about how it might provoke racist attacks against non-white people. A White House spokesman calls it  'Kung Flu' to a east asian reporter's face. East Asian looking people are racially attacked in the streets and their businesses boycotted. What if we brown and black people did the same ?  What if we sunk to their level ?  What if we had the same priviledge and same mental illness as they do ?  Viruses can pop up anywhere...especially zoonotic viruses. If the next coronavirus pops up from white people allowing "dogs to lick their face" and "kissing dogs on the mouth"...as most white people seem to do....do we get to call it the "Caucasion Calamity" or the "Meat and two Veg Flu" or the "Nigel Disease" or some other $h1t ?         Nah bruvs....we don't get to do and say $h1t. This is their priviledge....not ours. You see  the hierarchy of things prioritises the status of whiteness over everything else i.e. everyone else. Thus all non-whites are seen as an alien, a threat, a danger. These people can't see properly. These people are not rational at the best of times. Especially now as they're confronted with an enemy (coronavirus) that can't be bombed, bullied, tortured, imprisoned or destroyed. So what they gonna do ?   They gonna buy toilet paper that's what they gonna do. Lots of toilet paper.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Having cats. Having 2, 3 sometimes 4 cats. I mean what the hell is the point of a cat ????

I'm not having that!

They keep choohay away for one. Then they can jump around like miniature ninjas which is always astonishing to watch. 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

When you put the baby in another room and let the cat sleep in your bed you know you're white !!!!

That's properly funny! lol

some white people things that i would love to do are

falconry! not sure if that is entirely a white person thing but you never see asians doing stuff like that. I would love to do it, we have some red tailed kites soaring through the skies, they were reintroduced to the wild a few years back and since then their population has grown really fast. i see them everyday just gliding through the sky    really massive majestic looking birds.  i often look at them  their life looks so peaceful and stress free just gliding through the sky     i feed birds in my garden and one of the best things i ever saw was when one of these kites swooped down and grabbed a piece of bread from the roof and swooped back up!   it was amazing!   i was just randomly looking out of my window thinking about something   and it just swooped down       it was huge. 

another thing i would love to do is climb a mountain haha   i love nature and would really like to do that, with waheguru jis kirpa i will have darshan of hemkund sahib 

i wanna go to a desert as well, deserts look beautiful and peaceful.

i have a cactus in my room lol  which is another white thing i guess   theres something that i really like about cactus plants, its hard to explain what it is,   i used to have 3 which grew, they were tiny little things and i took care and watered them and they became really big! and then i put them in the garden where they grew even bigger in size   and for some odd reason my dad decided to take them out of the pots and plant them in the flower patch   and they died.   first cactus i got my dad to buy me was when i was still in primary school and its still alive

i like visiting museums as well lol   i like history 

Guest guest incorrect
On 4/18/2019 at 3:25 PM, BhForce said:

That's good? Parents kick their children to the curb the moment they turn 18, and the children don't care for them either when they get old. Wonderful system. You'll only understand how "good" this is when you can't get up to get a glass of water.

As far as "shaadi kar"? That's a bad thing? Really? Encouraging your kids to get married is bad? And that mentality is exactly why European countries aren't even giving birth to enough children to maintain the current population level. 

This, of course, will lead to a depopulation spiral and the death of their nations.

Our coconuts, however, see that as a good thing.

DELETED

Guest white as white
On 5/2/2019 at 2:50 PM, Guest London jwaan said:

Jagsaw, its been a while. But I can see that  old habits die hard.......

Yes more constipated e-lindeean being discharged by you on this forum.

Ask yourself this you ignorant c0ck, during partition, what religion were the people who attacked villages in punjab, raped, killed, abducted and forcibly converted thousands of sikh women? Were they Christians? Were they white?

If you have difficulty working that out with your single brain cell, ask your parents if it were "white people".

And you give lectures?? Hahaha that's the best joke I ever heard of! Please please please invite me to the next one! I will happily pay for that entertainment of watching people listen to your utter delusional diahorrea!

DELETED

On 3/19/2020 at 3:23 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Coronavirus

Here's some more $h1t that white people do - They think they have the priviledge of blaming all of the world's ills on non-white people. Their leader gets to call coronavirus the 'Chinese Virus' without any thought about how it might provoke racist attacks against non-white people. A White House spokesman calls it  'Kung Flu' to a east asian reporter's face. East Asian looking people are racially attacked in the streets and their businesses boycotted. What if we brown and black people did the same ?  What if we sunk to their level ?  What if we had the same priviledge and same mental illness as they do ?  Viruses can pop up anywhere...especially zoonotic viruses. If the next coronavirus pops up from white people allowing "dogs to lick their face" and "kissing dogs on the mouth"...as most white people seem to do....do we get to call it the "Caucasion Calamity" or the "Meat and two Veg Flu" or the "Nigel Disease" or some other $h1t ?         Nah bruvs....we don't get to do and say $h1t. This is their priviledge....not ours. You see  the hierarchy of things prioritises the status of whiteness over everything else i.e. everyone else. Thus all non-whites are seen as an alien, a threat, a danger. These people can't see properly. These people are not rational at the best of times. Especially now as they're confronted with an enemy (coronavirus) that can't be bombed, bullied, tortured, imprisoned or destroyed. So what they gonna do ?   They gonna buy toilet paper that's what they gonna do. Lots of toilet paper.

The term of indigenous is only used for people of color. So if they're indigenous, what are the profuse melanin deficient folks?  

Guest singh or king
On 7/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

$h1t that white people do number 64:

Vote for Racists

Let's be clear....an act of racism does not have to involve a personal action. When you show support or lack of condemnation to a racist thing somebody else has done that makes you complicit which, makes you a racist. Donald Trump was not elected President by the Americans (or the Russians). He was elected President by WHITE Americans. Each time he says something incredibly racist his approval rating among white voters goes up. 3 days ago he implied that any brown American, even if they were born in America, are not 'proper' Americans and his approval rating among whites has gone up because of it, i.e. he said what every white person feels in their heart. He said what every skinhead and evil facist has been saying to dark skinned people for centuries.....he said they should "go back home". And his approval rating among white people has shot up because of it.  Our next Prime Minister, both Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt, refuse to call what Trump said 'Racist'. They're not stupid. They want to get elected and they know white Britons feel exactly the same way white Americans feel. Telling me, you and our children to 'go back home' even though we were born here is a vote winner among white people.  A few years ago our PM Teresa May, when she was the Home Secretary, sanctioned an official truck that used to be driven around Southall and Hounslow in west London with a great big message on both sides of the truck. The message read 'Go Home' and it was aimed at all of us. All of us. So......when a man can rip brown babies from the arms of their brown mothers and lock those those brown babies in cages before going on to tell non-white people to 'go back to where they came from' and yet still get invited by our Queen for a glorious state dinner and banquet you better just remember this: get fit, get strong, get clever, arm yourself with knowledge. You've got a big fight on your hands. There's not just a few racists to fight. They're all complicit. 

No, they ain't.

Guest exactly
On 7/23/2019 at 12:44 AM, Guest guest said:

why do you always add blacks into the conversation?  this isnt a black board.

i don't even see the relevance of the race was to the original point.  was he saying that a black person has some special right to stab someone?

gestapo?  hm yeah world war 2 ended about 70 years ago, and im neither german nor white.

why don't you change your name to "wannabe-black-panther"?

Exactly.