Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest guest
On 11/18/2019 at 10:38 PM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

From where do you think the white man gained his knowledge about engineering and building Puzzled ?

Punjab civilisation, i.e Harappa, for example, had grid systems and underground drains at a time when the white European lived in huts and barely knew how to talk or stand up straight. A feature of the white man is not only that he steals knowledge (for example how to build a beautiful building) from the brown and black man...but also that he will destroy what he found first so that he can claim the intellectual high ground. You need to smarten up a bit brother.

*DELETED*

Guest guest
On 11/20/2019 at 7:59 PM, puzzled said:

i was just saying that they have created some of the most beautiful architecture and art work   even if the ideas were stolen. 

Raphael, michaelangelo etc are some of the greatest artists ever 

After the big loot

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 3/28/2020 at 2:28 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

The term of indigenous is only used for people of color. So if they're indigenous, what are the profuse melanin deficient folks?  

Who....except you...ever mentioned the word 'indigenous' on this thread ?   You're having a conversation with your own mind Gurjant Gnostic. You're inventing conversations. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

Well........Looks like everything I said on this thread over the course of the last 2 years is now being said by academics, writers and newly 'woke' people all over the world. ? High-brow newspapers are now even doing full-piece editorials trying to explain to their readers what 'priviledge' is. It really is time some of you sat down and read all 16 pages of this thread. You'll learn a lot.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
19 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Well........Looks like everything I said on this thread over the course of the last 2 years is now being said by academics, writers and newly 'woke' people all over the world. ? High-brow newspapers are now even doing full-piece editorials trying to explain to their readers what 'priviledge' is. It really is time some of you sat down and read all 16 pages of this thread. You'll learn a lot.

Here's just a selection:

From Page 2:   

So….the bullet points:

·         Power structure. Talk of ‘Equality’ is a sham. Equality only comes into play when there is a level playing field. There is no level playing field. They (white people) own the bloody playing field. They’ve just allowed us to be on the playing field as small allotment holders at the edge of it. Equality….Diversity…inclusion are all just words. Meaningless words. Meaningless without the vital ingredient of equity. But they don’t want you to talk about equity so they switch your attention to those meaningless words knowing they can distract your attention from the privileges they enjoy by getting you thinking how ‘we’re all just the same’ and ‘everybody is equal’.

That ^  is not true equality. That ^ is 10 gallons of sh$t in a 5 gallon hat.

·         They (white people) will never give up their privileges willingly. Why would they ?  Those privileges set them and their children up for life. They’d be fools to let them go. No….the only ways to bring about real racial justice change is either by revolution or criminal or financial sanctions. Neither of those 2 things are ever gonna happen so the only other way is to constantly and consistently make them confront their privileges. Consistently and constantly make them feel uncomfortable. Racial justice will come about not when white people try and understand what it’s like to be brown or black….but when they sit and think about the privileges they enjoy for being white.

·         But….there is another even more aspect to this thread and that is yours and mine own health and well-being. Being brown and black in a white man’s land comes with a heavy cost to one’s health. The constant stress…wear and tear caused by daily racial micro-aggressions…causes a severe chain of biomedical reactions in our bodies leading to all sorts of illnesses. One of those is the slow but sure destruction of the caps at the end of each of our DNA strands causing premature ageing. American scientists however have completed studies that show black and brown people are able to reverse this destruction of those telomeres by becoming active in fighting white privilege.  Forcefully, loudly and proudly making white people confront their privileges then actually improves the health of brown and people.

Summary: Don’t buy into their ‘equality’ nonsense. We are not all the same. They want you to think that because it prevents them having to0 confront and acknowledge the privilges they have. Don’t confirm…..confront.

From Page 3:

I told you that it is vital that white people are made to feel uncomfortable so that they may be forced into contemplating their white privilege. You, the white person, refused to read it. That's white fragility.

I told you how getting white people to self-reflect on their own white privileges is the only way that racism will ever end. You, the white person, refused to listen. That's white fragility.

I told you how American scientific studies have shown that the health of brown and black people can improve when they do things that force white people to confront their privileges. You, the white person, refused to care. That's white fragility.

And yet YOU, the white person, feel you have the right to lecture me, the brown person, on what is and isn't racism ? ?That's white privilege.

From page 4:

If racism = prejudice the first step is to acknowledge our own racism. We are all racists. Everyone. There are however different levels of racism. My racism and your racism as brown people has never denied anyone a job because of their colour, sent someone to jail who should not be there, denied a family a home or mortgage, shot someone dead with our police gun and set  whole communities up to consistently fail.

The second step is to feel uncomfortable with that knowledge about your own racism. Unless you feel uncomfortable, things will never change. Let me give you some examples:

Example 1:  My family live on a beautiful farm-house on our own vast farm back in Punjab. On the way to the farmhouse however, in the cities, towns and in the village,  you have to pass vast communities living in terrible conditions. I acknowledge my prejudice / racism against them in the sense that I wouldn't want one of them marrying my daughter etc but the sight of their existence has made me uncomfortable enough to start self-reflecting on the privileges I enjoy simply by being born into the family I've been born into. By being made to feel uncomfortable I've been able to make the correct decision of telling my dad that we shouldn't throw an expensive function at the house but instead use the money we would have spent to install cheap inexpensive filter fan pipes in a dozen or so of those poor houses so that smoke from their rasooi kitchen will blow outside  rather than into the lungs of their young children (incidentaly....more children die from the long term effects of breathing in soot from the kitchen in Punjab than those that die from TB, Aids, Malaria added together). You see the steps ?  Acknowleging your own privileges....self-reflecting on them.....feeling uncomfortable with them with the understanding that although you are not directly responsible you will be complicit unless you confront it.....and then doing something constructive.

Example 2:  As a 4th generation UK born Sikh family I naturally enjoy a very easy life. Newer immigrants however, do not have the same luxuries that I enjoy not because I am brilliant or smart (because I am neither) but simply because I was lucky enough to be born into a specific set of circumstances. I acknowledge my prejudice / racism against them in the fact that I wouldn't to marry my daughter off into one of those families and send her off to live in their rented flat / council house. But the self-reflection of my own privileges makes me uncomfortable enough to do something that is against my own personal self-interest. Because i feel uncomfortable, I campaign for higher taxes against families such as my own so that those struggling families can better enjoy life and move upwards. That would not happen if I didn't feel uncomfortable. 

The poor in Punjab need to make ME and YOU feel uncomfortable so that we may be forced to acknowlege and then confront our privileges and this forceful action by the poor will improve their health because it will begin to reverse the damage done to their telomeres by the constant wear and tear of everyday suffering.

ME and YOU need to make white people feel uncomfortable so that they may acknowlege and then confront their privileges and this forceful action by us will improve our health because it will begin to reverse the damage done to our telomeres by the constant wear and tear of everyday racial micro-aggressions.

Remember, the whole world is now saying what I said here on this forum 2 years ago. Read what I have extensively written about on this forum and and learn from it.

• 6 months later...
Guest jigsaw-puzzled-singh

Well now.....?  Been a long while since I posted anything on this thread. And I deliberately didn't during the summer of the race protests because pretty much everything that was said or done during the summer had already been said by me on this thread over the course of the last few years. But...there's always something else...always something new to add when something appears on the news. Lately, you may have noticed how news stories about strange looking monoliths appearing in different spots around the globe have appeared. And that's what I want to talk about: Aliens. ?    Aliens building things on earth. White people really love that sort of thing.

To us brown and black people it may all seem innocent enough. I mean we may wonder a little bit why so many seemingly educated and enlightened white people believe in that sort of cr*p but the fact is that there is nothing innocent about it. You see the reason these alien theories exist even among the educated white population has a long history and is rooted in theories of racial superiority over non-white people. It started in the 19th Century when white explorers found vast sophisticated ancient buildings and advanced ancient kingdoms in Africa. Their white minds collectively refused to believe that non-white people could have been so much more advanced than them and come up with such advanced technology and so their only explanation was that aliens had come down and built these buildings. Not black people. And so top archeologists, scientists, doctors and royalty all over Europe published these theories of alien built civilisations in Africa and it became accepted as fact. To their white minds there is no dispute over the existence of aliens. Non-white people could not have possibly been so advanced so it absolutely, positively, has to be aliens. Later on they adapted their superiority theories a little bit when it came to advanced societies in places like Iran and Punjab etc because they could easily paint a picture in their minds of those people looking like them as caucasions.

So......the next time a news story appears about strange monoliths or aliens among us remind yourself of who you are. Remind yourself that you a brown person from the Punjab. Remind yourself that you are far more advanced and enlightened than the white people that come up with these stories. Remind yourself of the history of why it is in their sub-conscious to come up with these stories. For this is truly $h1t that white people do.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2018 at 4:32 PM, puzzled said:

White people are strange. Once at school this white girl told me how she bought a vibrator for her mum as a birthday gift. But white people probably find us really weird. 

The most stupidist idiotic thing I heard. Disgusting.

Just now, singhsince1981 said:

The most stupidist idiotic thing I heard. Disgusting.

Its quite tame actually,  compared to what goes on. 

Punjabi children and parents do similar stuff as well these days. There was a video of a Canadian Punjabi females birthday. Her chocolate birthday cake was in the shape of a giant pen1s with candles on it. The aunties sitting around the table wearing salwar kameez, were hysterical, couldn't contain their laughter and joy.

standard stuff these days.