Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

52 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Its quite tame actually,  compared to what goes on. 

Punjabi children and parents do similar stuff as well these days. There was a video of a Canadian Punjabi females birthday. Her chocolate birthday cake was in the shape of a giant pen1s with candles on it. The aunties sitting around the table wearing salwar kameez, were hysterical, couldn't contain their laughter and joy.

standard stuff these days. 

Can you send a link to that video?

On 6/9/2020 at 9:37 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

·         But….there is another even more aspect to this thread and that is yours and mine own health and well-being. Being brown and black in a white man’s land comes with a heavy cost to one’s health. The constant stress…wear and tear caused by daily racial micro-aggressions…causes a severe chain of biomedical reactions in our bodies leading to all sorts of illnesses. One of those is the slow but sure destruction of the caps at the end of each of our DNA strands causing premature ageing. American scientists however have completed studies that show black and brown people are able to reverse this destruction of those telomeres by becoming active in fighting white privilege.  Forcefully, loudly and proudly making white people confront their privileges then actually improves the health of brown and people.

lol

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

No one in my close family I’m aware of,  first learned about it from white friend at Uni and TV

In Indian culture, I’m sure it is considered very ‘unclean’ and  disrespectful to the books. Newspapers and magazine might be a different matter…

"What's that curious brown smudge on that book?"

"It wasn't there last week??"