Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Community leader. That's who I am. I'm a community leader. So are you, So is your dad and uncle. Imagine if a white news network came to your town, was interviewing members of the public in the street and stopped you to talk. What caption do you think they're gonna put up on screen under your name ?   Congratulations you're a community leader. When white people come to brown and black towns they imagine it is something like going to another planet such as venus or mars. Like aliens, they imagine we have a leader and if thats the one that made it to the news interview segment that that must be the leader. That's white people for ya.

Camping. After working hard all month, sometimes 2 jobs, do you think any brown or black person wants to 'relax' by going out into the 'jungle' and live in a tent ?  No......we've seen real poverty. We've experienced it. It's not our idea of fun. Its our idea of torture but not fun.

Mountaineering and white water rafting. I have never EVER in all my days met a brown or black person that goes mountaineering or white water rafting. Why the hell wold I want to go up a mountain anyway ?  If I've got a day of from work I need to go to Preeto's house, Sukhi's wedding and the Sahota's akhand path. I ain't got time to go up a mountain for no reason !!

Skiing.  Who, other than white people, think the idea of going to a freezing place and sliding down a hill with a 500% increased chance of breaking your legs is fun ?

Bland food.  I had dinner at a work colleague's house not long ago. On my plate were potatoes and other stuff. Nothing on these vegetables. They simple put them in boiling water and boil them. If they're feeling really REALLY adventurous they may put some salt in the boiling water. And that it. Thats dinner. These people have built rockets that can go to the moon but have not yet advanced from the 20,000 year old concept of picking a vegetable (potato) up and putting it in boiling water. 

Ask me if I know Hitesh, Imran or Manjit from the Neasdon office.  The answer is no. No I don't know them. Why should I know them ?  I don't go up to random white people and ask them if they know Sharon, Steve or Ian from the Newbury office. Why do they think that all of us brown people MUST know each other ?

Doing crazy stuff like bungee jumping.  There was a story in the papers last week a white guy who climbed the top if the great pyramid in Egypt and photographed himself having sex with his girlfriend on top of it. Why can't white people see a beautiful building, like a pyramid, tower or bridge and just appreciate it's beauty. Why does a little voice in their head say "oooh...I must now tie a rope around my ankle and either tightrope from one end to the other or jump off the building completely" ?   What the hell is wrong with them !!!

Eat cheese.  I mean we all eat some cheese at some time but for crying out loud these people have cheese parties and whole stores that sell nothing but cheese !!

Guest GuestSingh

chitteh are irritating (unless ur a coconut) but theres nothing wrong with 'bland', 'boring' food (inc. coconuts) because its exactly what guruji instructs us to do - live a simple lifestyle i.e. plain food with no spices or tadka (both rajasic), abandon the tastes of the tongue etc. sant ji himself only had tumeric and salt in his daal, other mahapurasha would avoid spices too especially chilli..

whenever my meal has been plain daal and roti (both sattvic), my mind feels less desire/passion and more focus/concentration. this really helps with reading bani or naam jap as we're more likely to learn something to help us in our sikhi instead of having the mind fly all over the place in multiple directions..if u ever see someone who cant sit still or has smelly flatulence, u'll know why... 

anyway, back to irritating things chitteh do..sports.

other than bringing poor communities together when they have little in life, whats the point of them especially in the west? what makes them so worthy of attention, money and in the mainstream media? football? kicking a lump of synthetic materials around and seeing middle-aged men with bald heads and fat bellies get angry and fight with each other then kiss and make up if they havent already been sick after drinking/eating too much or dance on tv half-naked and sing songs about people who dont really give a damn about them..week after week, month after month, year after year? then youve got rugby/american football where the game stops/starts every few seconds - more seems to happen when a clock runs down..then there's cricket, golf and darts - are they even sports? so much drama and money and attention over something so..tribal and trivial?

at my workplace, these people are always singing tunes or lyrics out loud so everyone has to hear and make such loud, strange noises that even my cockapoos would find weird..these people are young adults and middle-aged men but they make the same sounds over and over again..it doesnt even sound like tourettes but something worse..really gets on my nerves..and why do they always have to swear? id1ots

op, why did u feel the need to tag wolverhampton?

anyway, back to irritating things chitteh do..sports.

other than bringing poor communities together when they have little in life, whats the point of them especially in the west? what makes them so worthy of attention, money and in the mainstream media? football?

That's not a 'white' thing. Apne, including myself, love football more than any gora could.

dance on tv half-naked and sing songs about people who dont really give a damn about them..week after week, month after month, year after year? then youve got rugby/american football where the game stops/starts every few seconds - more seems to happen when a clock runs down..then there's cricket, golf and darts - are they even sports? so much drama and money and attention over something so..tribal and trivial?

That's not a 'white' thing. That's a hybrid of Star Plus / Star News you've just described there.

op, why did u feel the need to tag wolverhampton?

:) You know what.....for years on this site, I've been tagging weird things onto threads I've started. Some of them were funny...some were subliminal messages....others were just random pointlessness. After all these years you're the first person that's actually noticed. Well done :)

What I find gross is how they don't wash their bums after using the toilet! That must get uncomfortable and messy as the day progresses! 

I sometimes wonder if Punjabis who marry white people whether if they introduce their white partners to the Punjabi way of washing your bum,  like if they demonstrate it and stuff?  Or do their white partners contiue using toilet rolls 

Anyone with experience is free to answer my question, this is in the gupt section anyway, thanks 

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Community leader. That's who I am. I'm a community leader. So are you, So is your dad and uncle. Imagine if a white news network came to your town, was interviewing members of the public in the street and stopped you to talk. What caption do you think they're gonna put up on screen under your name ?   Congratulations you're a community leader. When white people come to brown and black towns they imagine it is something like going to another planet such as venus or mars. Like aliens, they imagine we have a leader and if thats the one that made it to the news interview segment that that must be the leader. That's white people for ya.

Camping. After working hard all month, sometimes 2 jobs, do you think any brown or black person wants to 'relax' by going out into the 'jungle' and live in a tent ?  No......we've seen real poverty. We've experienced it. It's not our idea of fun. Its our idea of torture but not fun.

Mountaineering and white water rafting. I have never EVER in all my days met a brown or black person that goes mountaineering or white water rafting. Why the hell wold I want to go up a mountain anyway ?  If I've got a day of from work I need to go to Preeto's house, Sukhi's wedding and the Sahota's akhand path. I ain't got time to go up a mountain for no reason !!

Skiing.  Who, other than white people, think the idea of going to a freezing place and sliding down a hill with a 500% increased chance of breaking your legs is fun ?

Bland food.  I had dinner at a work colleague's house not long ago. On my plate were potatoes and other stuff. Nothing on these vegetables. They simple put them in boiling water and boil them. If they're feeling really REALLY adventurous they may put some salt in the boiling water. And that it. Thats dinner. These people have built rockets that can go to the moon but have not yet advanced from the 20,000 year old concept of picking a vegetable (potato) up and putting it in boiling water. 

Ask me if I know Hitesh, Imran or Manjit from the Neasdon office.  The answer is no. No I don't know them. Why should I know them ?  I don't go up to random white people and ask them if they know Sharon, Steve or Ian from the Newbury office. Why do they think that all of us brown people MUST know each other ?

Doing crazy stuff like bungee jumping.  There was a story in the papers last week a white guy who climbed the top if the great pyramid in Egypt and photographed himself having sex with his girlfriend on top of it. Why can't white people see a beautiful building, like a pyramid, tower or bridge and just appreciate it's beauty. Why does a little voice in their head say "oooh...I must now tie a rope around my ankle and either tightrope from one end to the other or jump off the building completely" ?   What the hell is wrong with them !!!

Eat cheese.  I mean we all eat some cheese at some time but for crying out loud these people have cheese parties and whole stores that sell nothing but cheese !!

this is so racist

Guest GuestSingh

why do they always feel the need to mock foreign accents? really irritating.

and why do they have to use foreign words/sentences in general conversation e.g. 'hola where r u mate?', 'guten tag nice day today innit', or 'ja das ist gut now what we need to do now is...' etc? 

is it because theyre just uncultured pigs who are deep down insecure of their inability to speak an 'exotic' or 'mysterious' language other than their corporate and soul-less english? 

you even see asians born in the west copy and act the same...

Some more sh$t that white people do:

• Don't allow young black boys to be children by treating them like men and....
  • Demean black men by calling them boy

• Allowing dogs on the dinner table
  • Allowing dogs on the bed
  • Allowing dogs to lick your face
  • Kissing dogs on the mouth
  • Having cats. Having 2, 3 sometimes 4 cats. I mean what the hell is the point of a cat ????
  • Having a picture of said cat on your desk at work as well as your screensaver and phone.
  • Showing me a picture of said cat and expecting me to like it. No. I will not like it.....I will not say how "beautiful" and "cute" it is.  I am brown and its a bloody cat. It does nothing other than exist as a failed miniature lion. Get yourself a pet lion, show me a picture and I might be impressed. I don't wanna see no pictures of your stupid cat !!
  • Throw your kids out of the house when they turn 16/18
  • Let your own children stay in the house but demand they pay rent like common lodgers
  • Don't look after your parents when get old and infirm. Put them in a care home and forget about them.

And...finally:

• When you bring a brand new baby into the world treat it as if it's a capable adult that doesn't need it's mother by putting it in it's own bed in it's own room. When you put the baby in another room and let the cat sleep in your bed you know you're white !!!!

The thing that pisses me off is how Punjabis try to act all white . They all act all hardcore over hockey buy posters of players put em all over there rooms celebrate Christmas n Thanksgiving go to bars get drunk .I even heard em say drinking is part of Sikh culture or were allowed to drink . They try n act all modern n some aunties show off tht their daughter is marrying a gora

I see Punjabi girls (mostly jattian) talk like white women wear skimpy clothes get drunk  there parents let them be models where they take half naked photos (Amrit Dhaliwal)don't get me started on how they behave in weddings I used to be a videographer n saw auntian drink  they start dating at like grade 8 I don't no bout UK but here in Canada we have Punjabi gangs n they r white washed AF they haven't Lived in poverty like u UK guys have Infact they live in huge houses drive daddy's car and turn to wannabe gangsters 

3 hours ago, Torontobboi said:

The thing that pisses me off is how Punjabis try to act all white . They all act all hardcore over hockey buy posters of players put em all over there rooms celebrate Christmas n Thanksgiving go to bars get drunk .I even heard em say drinking is part of Sikh culture or were allowed to drink . They try n act all modern n some aunties show off tht their daughter is marrying a gora

I see Punjabi girls (mostly jattian) talk like white women wear skimpy clothes get drunk  there parents let them be models where they take half naked photos (Amrit Dhaliwal)don't get me started on how they behave in weddings I used to be a videographer n saw auntian drink  they start dating at like grade 8 I don't no bout UK but here in Canada we have Punjabi gangs n they r white washed AF they haven't Lived in poverty like u UK guys have Infact they live in huge houses drive daddy's car and turn to wannabe gangsters 

sounds like a very personal issue to you