Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 12/20/2018 at 6:52 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:
  • Throw your kids out of the house when they turn 16/18
  • Let your own children stay in the house but demand they pay rent like common lodgers
  • Don't look after your parents when get old and infirm. Put them in a care home and forget about them.

And...finally:

• When you bring a brand new baby into the world treat it as if it's a capable adult that doesn't need it's mother by putting it in it's own bed in it's own room. When you put the baby in another room and let the cat sleep in your bed you know you're white !!!!

Agree with basically everything you posted.

If you didn't love the Jihadis, you'd be golden, Jagsaw!

On 12/26/2018 at 9:51 AM, Singh1989 said:

Let's talk about good things now... Kids, educated or uneducated, must leave parent's home once 20-21 of age. Parents do not do "Hai mera baccha" "Shaadi kar! Neyta ghar shad!" We can learn so much from this!

That's good? Parents kick their children to the curb the moment they turn 18, and the children don't care for them either when they get old. Wonderful system. You'll only understand how "good" this is when you can't get up to get a glass of water.

As far as "shaadi kar"? That's a bad thing? Really? Encouraging your kids to get married is bad? And that mentality is exactly why European countries aren't even giving birth to enough children to maintain the current population level. 

This, of course, will lead to a depopulation spiral and the death of their nations.

Our coconuts, however, see that as a good thing.

On 12/27/2018 at 2:10 PM, Guest Really... said:

Your initial post was a blatant and disgusting show of racism.

Own it. 

What? Racist would be talking about something inherently related to ... people's race. I.e., their nose shapes, skin color, hair, etc.

He mentioned no such thing.

He just joked about aspect of people's culture which he finds useless.

That's not racism.

On 12/30/2018 at 2:54 PM, Guest Really... said:

There's nothing you can do or say to justify the blatantly racist remarks you made in your first post

There was nothing "racist" whatsoever in the post. He was not making fun of the racial characteristics of white people. He did not make fun of light hair, fair skin, straight noses and so on.

Do you really want to argue that white water rafting is white racial characteristic?

On 12/30/2018 at 2:54 PM, Guest Really... said:

For a white sikh who comes on here who follows the Gurus, and in general, it was incredibly disrespectful

Disrespectful of what, exactly? You're a random poster. I have no idea whether you are a Sikh anymore than you do that I am. But assuming you're a Sikh, your religion requires you to, among other things, do paath at Amrit Vela. He did not make fun of your religion.

Your religion does not require you do do whitewater rafting. How is it "disrespectful"? Is whitewater rafting something that requires special respect?

Why?

On 1/3/2019 at 6:20 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Who is this Mod here on this site that deliberately hides stuff from all of you ?   Is it BHForce ?

No, Jagsaw, not me. I am not in favor of censoring you. I will honestly agree with you where I think you're right. And call you out for your rampant Islamophilia instead of keeping you in the shadows.

On 1/3/2019 at 6:20 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Some were about the way that our hospitals and midwives in the UK tell new Sikh (and other brown people) mothers to not sleep with their newborn babies based on false statistics pertaining to white culture

That happens? Good that you're highlighting that. The ways of our ancestors were far better than what the medical establishment tells you.

On 1/5/2019 at 5:15 PM, Guest Pagjot said:

Dear Dumbo, were you made to retract anything in this thread? You're still able to flap your gums and run your foul mouth so how is Voltaire's quote relevant in this thread?

He stated that his posts were censored. So who's the Dumbo?

Also is "Guest Pagjot" the same as "Guest guest" and "Guest really"?

Get an account.

On 1/5/2019 at 7:50 PM, Amit12 said:

Haha, No.

Morally, no, you're not supposed to generalize White people by things that some of them do. 

He didn't make this explicit, but I think you do understand that he wasn't talking about white people racially. Or every white person. For example, he wasn't talking about the lower-income white miner out there. He's not going to cheese parties and all that.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
17 hours ago, BhForce said:

Agree with basically everything you posted.

If you didn't love the Jihadis, you'd be golden, Jagsaw!

Ah....the power of suggestion BHforce. The power of suggestion.....how some people here believe something to be true because they are not clever enough to understand how there are groups of people that follow me from thread to thread just to throw abuse at me.  Explain yourself bhforce…..explain how and why you have come to the conclusion that I am a "jihadi" ?    It feels weird to me because I've consistently made clear that I have absolutely no time or patience for the backward scriptures of all 3 of the Abrahamic religions but am motivated very much in the pursuit of unity among all black and brown people as humans to fight the white menace. I'm intrigued at how any of that equates me to a "jihadi".

On 4/19/2019 at 8:24 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Explain yourself bhforce…..explain how and why you have come to the conclusion that I am a "jihadi" ?

Read what I wrote (and what you yourself even quoted in this very post!).

I say "if you didn't love the Jihadis". I didn't say you are one, merely that you are overly fond of them.

The thing is, it wouldn't do to simply give you an atta-boy on what you wrote in the original post (which was spot on). I had to throw you some shade, as well.

I guess you were beat fighting the "white power structure" the entire day and didn't but glance at what I actually wrote.

I have absolutely no time or patience for the backward scriptures of all 3 of the Abrahamic religions

Good to know.

the pursuit of unity among all black and brown people as humans to fight the white menace.

Well, the vast majority of this board, and probably our Panth, would like to pursue unity among any humans to fight the Jihadi menace. 

You know, the ones who martyred our Gurus, their sons, and their devoted Sikhs?

I realize (some) white men must make nasty comments about us in their exclusive London clubs, but they are not planning to slaughter us or extract jizya tax from us for being Sikhs. Or force our women to wear a face-veil.

Also, we will get absolutely no reprieve from the Muslims because our religion came after Mohammed, the "seal of the Prophets". Therefore we get no special dhimmi status. We are infidels to be slaughtered.