1984 Sikh Genocide Sajjan Kumar

TinnkerBell

Finally Delhi High Court has found Sajjan Kumar guilty after 34 long years. He got life  imprisonment today. 

Will he go to jail actually? Or will set free on bail, apply for Supreme court appeal or by getting Mercy letter from Indian President? He is already 73 now by the way.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/sajjan-kumar-convicted-in-1984-anti-sikh-riots-case-here-is-what-delhi-hc-said/amp_articleshow/67132320.cms

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

these scumbags should all get hanged until death , no appeal since they kept the original trials delayed and extended for decades ...hopefully someone will do his sewa in remand , so what he's 73 he lived 35 years of comfort and privilege beyond what he should have.

They are rich people ji, and political people as well. There is nothing like ‘sewa in remand’ for them. I meant to say that he is 73 now, if he apply for appeal to SC- the appeal files usually take 5-10 years again. Then the trial will start in SC, another 1-2 years.  Then if SC finds him guilty then there is one another option still- he can apply for Mercy Letter from President of India. So it will take around total of 10-15 years and by that time he will be already dead or he can make a medical certificate that will help him not to go in jail. Sad but thats our system.

so although he got life inprisonment yesterday I don’t think he will go to jail.

9 hours ago, TinnkerBell said:

They are rich people ji, and political people as well. There is nothing like ‘sewa in remand’ for them. I meant to say that he is 73 now, if he apply for appeal to SC- the appeal files usually take 5-10 years again. Then the trial will start in SC, another 1-2 years.  Then if SC finds him guilty then there is one another option still- he can apply for Mercy Letter from President of India. So it will take around total of 10-15 years and by that time he will be already dead or he can make a medical certificate that will help him not to go in jail. Sad but thats our system.

so although he got life inprisonment yesterday I don’t think he will go to jail.

it's madness ... Rahul won in five states on hinduvta agenda and promises like every pandit will become owner of the mandir and that he will pass it down the family.. there will be no relief anywhere from these thugs

15 hours ago, TinnkerBell said:

Appeal in SC did not mean he will be free. He will be free only if SC grants him bail.

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

it's madness ... Rahul won in five states on hinduvta agenda and promises like every pandit will become owner of the mandir and that he will pass it down the family.. there will be no relief anywhere from these thugs

Rahul won because of stupid economic policies of Modi Government  like demo and bad implementation GST. In last few years millions in India lost jobs because of that

On 12/18/2018 at 6:18 PM, jkvlondon said:

Naah ma'am he won because people didn't want to vote MODI. And there was no other popular opposition.