34 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sikhi:

• The last thing you think of before going to sleep
    • What you think of in hard times
    • A positive mind reinforcement
    • A divine power

2 hours ago, mahandulai said:

no, this is a very smart thing to say, if I understand correctly

i think the only way to differentiate between various philosophies is to See their Definition of GOD, and then see if their Further texts compliments that Definition or not, and then see which Definitions seems more suiting to you after applying Sceince.....

7 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

He's actually p1s$ing me off man, I've never met anyone so rude and ungrateful.

He just seems REALLY dumb too? 

I've tolerated some really rude and obnoxious people on other forums before because (in between their rabid outbursts) they've posted some good points backed by source material and references. 

With this tw@t however - I've never encountered someone who knows so little  - going on like they knew so much?!?!?

He just mainly seems to post pointless lines with zero relevance to the topic at hand. 

The mind boggles........ 

35 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've tolerated some really rude and obnoxious people on other forums before because (in between their rabid outbursts) they've posted some good points backed by source material and references. 

With this tw@t however - I've never encountered someone who knows so little  - going on like they knew so much?!?!?

He just mainly seems to post pointless lines with zero relevance to the topic at hand. 

The mind boggles........ 

How old is the chap in question ?

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

The mind boggles........ 

I know, he thinks everything can be explained by HIS thinking (manmat) not Gurmat. Guru Ji is the biggest scientist of this whole universe, we cannot comprehend/ know His limits (because He has none.)