Why parents have such high hopes in their kids?

puzzled

Why parents have such high hopes in their kids? high expectations? when their kids don't give a fish?  having hope and expectations only lead to disappointment. 

why spend 1000s on private schools, tuition, when lets be honest, most of these kids won't give two hoots about the parents. 

The amount of Punjabi parents dukhi over their kids. They have high stress levels, high blood pressure, depression. Punjabi parents are dying of heart attacks because of their kids.

e.g kids want massive weddings these days but when it comes to the payments and bills they turn to their parents and make them pay it. Kids drag their parents to banks to pick loans for their weddings. my mum works are the hospital and she tells me all the time how asian kids wait for there parents to die so they can get all the properties.

This old paki man that works with me said that half the illnesses that asian people develop and because of their kids 

Many kids now chuck their parents into care homes too.

Raise them well till 18 and then let them do what they want.

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Yeah it's worth while 3 part katha

Yeah iv seen part 1 so far, will watch the rest when I have time, it's a really good katha.

What's the best bhai sukha katha you have seen? His katha on the creation of harmandir sahib and amritsar is really good so is the one on bhagat namdev