What happens to laava if your partner passes away

Guest Widower

Guest Widower

My partner passed away and i feel broken, i believe in the Laava we did at the Anand Karaj, but what now ? We were two souls as one but now she is no longer here, is her soul still connected to mine ?

Also any paath I do will that help her ?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Waheguru

Guest Thesinner

WJKWJK,

Sorry to hear your partner passed away but it is all in God’s hand. 

You should do a lot of dukh bhanjan sahib and pray also any other prayer you feel at peace with. You should listen to a lot of Shabads as these will give you comfort and help you pass through this difficult time.

good luck 

Guest Singh 1

Very sorry bhai saab about your wife.

I would very much suggest that you read the laavaan & understand them.  The Laavaan are not just about your union to your wife, but greater in that the union of your soul to Waheguru. 

Where you prepare your mind in this word & fill it with dharam; these are your instructions from Waheguru.  With your mind ready, your are now ready to be guided by Waheguru & you fufill this with Seva & love, recognizing Waheguru exists in everyone & everything.  By doing this, you get the love of Waheguru and your tongue will do this Jaap.  Ultimately, you will then find peace and become one  with Waheguru.

Having gone through some trauma also, i would also suggest (if you don't already) to learn Tanti Saaj & do Kirtan in Raag.

Hope you find peace.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:12 PM, Guest Widower said:

My partner passed away and i feel broken, i believe in the Laava we did at the Anand Karaj, but what now ? We were two souls as one but now she is no longer here, is her soul still connected to mine ?

Also any paath I do will that help her ?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Waheguru

its just one of those things mate,

gonna have to just deal with the situation, keep doing simran, and carry on,

there will be more tests in ur life.

Most people do a sehaj paat to help them accept bhana and dedicate it to the lost one , when ardas is done, also you can do benti on behalf of that person . Once a life is ended all relational ties are broken and renounced so that person can be free to go on to their karmic destiny . It is like removing anchor weights of MOH from our side. Daily recitation of Sukhmani sahib will support you and yours . You are young  so you can look for another saathi if you want , but there is no rush .

What connected you was your relationship to Guru ji so keep that alive and going

15 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Hope you never go through what I am, losing the love of your life at the age of 36, it is not just one of those things.

Bro, ignore that c**t. He's lost the plot (probably has some special needs action going on). I think he may have some mild autism, because he obviously can't relate to normal humans. Firstly he has empathy for pedo-rapists more than their victims, now he glosses over someone's loss like it was no biggy. He obviously has little or no ability to empathise with people (other than pedos) or have some grasp what most of us would consider serious personal losses. 

I haven't lost a partner, but I did lose a best friend a few years ago and thought I'd never get over it. Bani, meditation, exercise, close family members helped me get over it. Doing a really physical job seems to help big time too (for me anyway) - my theory is that it dissipates all the emotional energy sudden losses  can generate. 

We're biologically/psychologically built to overcome these things over time. Time will attenuate the pain and loss as much as that may seem unlikely to you right now. 

Keep your head up!