Vaping

Redoptics

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

We all know we shouldn't smoke, what are peoples thoughts on vaping ? 

I think if it helps to stop smoking its a goid thing, however I do know people who vape far more than the used to smoke. 

it is still bad for the lungs , and can damage them so I would honestly take a patch and dose reduce instead doing either if trying to stop smoking . But if you are talking about starting vaping  Guru ji has told us to stay away from drugs and addictive substances.

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

it is still bad for the lungs , and can damage them so I would honestly take a patch and dose reduce instead doing either if trying to stop smoking . But if you are talking about starting vaping  Guru ji has told us to stay away from drugs and addictive substances.

Well it depends on the user, there are nicotine free liquids then you add your own nicotine to it. Its the nicotine,  i think thats the adictive part of it.

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Well it depends on the user, there are nicotine free liquids then you add your own nicotine to it. Its the nicotine,  i think thats the adictive part of it.

you can get an oral fixation that is why peeps giving up cigs often start eating more often ...there is a mental addiction to the whole action, mouth sensations.